Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Marlene

Marlene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Fishing, Singing, Love that Karaoke Machine..lol.. Dancing. Living in the Country side, Mostly Horses, Fishing, and going out to good restraunts. Was born and raisd in Miami Fl. (City life) Now I am Country. Just can't handle that city life anymore.

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:21 PM

Hello, My name is Marlene. As for now i have an Arabian Mare, She goes back to Ansata IBN Halima top and Bottom, and in between. She is a Beautiful Grey, which really she is pure white. lol. She has the Typical Gourgeous Ansata IBN Halima Conformation, and Beauty.Stands 15'1 hands. Big for a mare. I love her to death. I have owned her since 1996. She is my forever horse. She still act's as though she is 10 years old. Will still put on her showing off act, Prancing and dancing, striding along with the high tail carriage. It is nice to be here, i always love to learn more. I am looking forward to listening to what everyone has to say. :)
Marlene

#2 marketing

marketing

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:37 PM

Welcome, do you have pictures?
SAHARA CYPRYSS 1995 Chestnut mare
BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
MALIK AL AASIF 2007 Grey Colt
SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse
<!--sizeo:4--><!--/sizeo-->
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><!--/coloro-->Heidi<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc-->
Triple H farm

#3 ShannonC

ShannonC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Interests:A right I'll tell. I am a single mom of a 28 old daughter Shanda with cerebral palsy who is my blessing from God and keeps me sain. We love our Arabians we work, play and breath Arabians. When we not with our horses we like to travel around and see new things and meet new people. Oh and we love to go to concerts of all types of music!!!

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:02 PM

Welcome Marlene,
What is your mare's name? Oh did we say we like pics....lolol
Shannon

#4 Marlene

Marlene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Fishing, Singing, Love that Karaoke Machine..lol.. Dancing. Living in the Country side, Mostly Horses, Fishing, and going out to good restraunts. Was born and raisd in Miami Fl. (City life) Now I am Country. Just can't handle that city life anymore.

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:13 PM

Yes i do have pictures. Please bare with me and i will post some as soon as i can. It has been a rough 10 days. I also have a Daughter who will be 10 this month and she has the Fcat this week. No biggie, she has been an A Honor Roll Student since she started First grade. I home Schooled her for Preschool and Kindergarten. It is just getting her to bed early so that she is rested. The problem is, i have other types of horses also, one being a Black and White APHA Stallion. He slit his leg open this week, so it has been non stop for 10 days with the Antibiotic shots and Cleaning the cut, and applying the Wound gel that also has an Antibiotic in it. But so far all is well, and he is Healing Fine. I Thank God That He is just a Very calm Stallion. I am worn out as it is without having a nut case on my hands. Pictures will be on the way.
Marlene

#5 Marlene

Marlene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:25 PM

Welcome Marlene,
What is your mare's name? Oh did we say we like pics....lolol
Shannon

My Mares Name is Habibti. I promise pictures soon. I also love to send pictures. Arabians have always had my heart. But i do have others. One Saddlebred Mare, One Quarter horse filly. And one Overo Paint filly that i kept out of my Stallion. And also My Black And White APHA Stallion. His Name is Painted Peppy Poco, but i refer to him as Peppy. Pictures i do have, i always have a camera around. I love to take pictures. I will post some soon. Do we only stick to Arabians Here? It is no problem for me. AhHA, i found one real quick. This is part of her with her Half Paint Filly. Her only baby, and it was accidental, i never registered the filly. Someone brought her from me. I will definitely send more. Nice meeting you.

Attached Files

Marlene

#6 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:SE Legacy Boodstock breeds, shows and promotes Straight Egyptian Arabian horses with a an emphasis on perpectuating the bloodlines of Imperial Egyptian Stud. We stand the 2012 EE Unanimous Class Champion, Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) and always welcome visitors.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 02:19 AM

My Mares Name is Habibti. I promise pictures soon. I also love to send pictures. Arabians have always had my heart. But i do have others. One Saddlebred Mare, One Quarter horse filly. And one Overo Paint filly that i kept out of my Stallion. And also My Black And White APHA Stallion. His Name is Painted Peppy Poco, but i refer to him as Peppy. Pictures i do have, i always have a camera around. I love to take pictures. I will post some soon. Do we only stick to Arabians Here? It is no problem for me. AhHA, i found one real quick. This is part of her with her Half Paint Filly. Her only baby, and it was accidental, i never registered the filly. Someone brought her from me. I will definitely send more. Nice meeting you.

Welcome and we are glad you joined!

SE Legacy Bloodstock

Straight Egyptian Stallions at Stud:

Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) - 2009, SE, AK Grey Stallion
Ibn Glorieta Gazaal (Alfano Mystall (Imperial Imdal) x Glorieta Gabriela) 2009 SE, AK Grey Stallion

Straight Egyptian Bloodstock Sales:

Please visit our web site www.selegacy.com for an updated sales list.

#7 Marlene

Marlene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 02:53 AM

Welcome and we are glad you joined!

Thank You Very Much, Glad to be here.
Marlene

#8 Marlene

Marlene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:11 AM

My Sister-n-law has Two Pinto National Show Horse Fillys for sale right now. They are beautiful. On the Sires side, The Grand Sire is Chusbasco, and The Grand Dam Is Out of, Supreme Sultan. She also has two Pinto Saddlebred Filly's that are Homozygous for sale. They are all under 3 years to 11 months old. She is asking 4,000 or best offer. A lot of great pedigreee in there. The color of Fame, Tiger Woods, And going way back to Wing Commander and all the greats. They are really nice. I had just noticed that you have written in your list of horses something about a Pinto.
[/quote]
Marlene

#9 larapintavian

larapintavian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Classical music, Arabians ... SEs in particular ... sporting type, Saluki Hounds, Cockatoos.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:10 AM

....... This is part of her with her Half Paint Filly. Her only baby, and it was accidental, i never registered the filly. Someone brought her from me.......

Welcome. Would love to see more pics.

I'm probably being nosy, but I can't understand not registering that adorable 1/2 Arab filly .... accident or not. Just my unsolicited opinion, but I feel that the half breds also deserve to have their heritage preserved. We also own a Paint/Arab half bred mare that we purchased (Paint sire). We would have never bought her if she had not had her AHA papers. Our mare has very little white, (a 'lightening strike' stripe on her right side, girth area) but enough to also get her pinto papers. If anything happens to us, at least she'll have papers that might appeal to two different sets of prospective owners. Our mare is now in foal to a sabino stallion for a 3/4 Arab (hopefully pinto for double registry) foal.

Interesting pedigree on Habibti. I knew both her grandsires .... saw *A. Ibn Halima the first time when he was only 3 years old ....... Also knew Halim Sebastian's dam, Ro Serranadah, and both of her parents, Serr Deene and Dinah, quite well. Ouch ... Am I ever ANCIENT !!
Sharon Jackson
Emphasis on Arab Eventers
http://www.larapintasporthorses.com

#10 Three Day Ranch

Three Day Ranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 07:54 AM

Welcome and your mare is very pretty.
Warm Regards,
Xena
Home to the very talented, International sire - TDR White Stone
http://www.threedayranch.com/

#11 sdlarabians

sdlarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:06 PM

Welcome to EBC.
Alison

Shear D-Lite Arabians
Breedres of PERFORMANCE Straight Egyptians
http://sheardlitearabians.com/

Standing at stud: El Rashiid MA (El Majiid x Maar-Riana [*El Mareekh])

"El Rashiid MA is bred generations deep to sire beautiful athletes" ~ Arlene Magid

#12 Marlene

Marlene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:40 PM

Welcome. Would love to see more pics.

I'm probably being nosy, but I can't understand not registering that adorable 1/2 Arab filly .... accident or not. Just my unsolicited opinion, but I feel that the half breds also deserve to have their heritage preserved. We also own a Paint/Arab half bred mare that we purchased (Paint sire). We would have never bought her if she had not had her AHA papers. Our mare has very little white, (a 'lightening strike' stripe on her right side, girth area) but enough to also get her pinto papers. If anything happens to us, at least she'll have papers that might appeal to two different sets of prospective owners. Our mare is now in foal to a sabino stallion for a 3/4 Arab (hopefully pinto for double registry) foal.

Interesting pedigree on Habibti. I knew both her grandsires .... saw *A. Ibn Halima the first time when he was only 3 years old ....... Also knew Halim Sebastian's dam, Ro Serranadah, and both of her parents, Serr Deene and Dinah, quite well. Ouch ... Am I ever ANCIENT !!

At the time i got very sick. I had a lot more horses of my own, and also had a friends Top 11 Paso Fino Mares here at my place that i was taking care of. They show all the time, and own a world Champion Stallion. All together i had here 22 horses, and fell very sick. I had to take their horses back to Miami, and sell almost everything i had. When someone came to buy a couple of other horses, they fell in love with the little Half Arab filly. They asked to buy her just as she was, so i sold her too. I am now down to my 5 that i keep. I recooperated but it took a toll on me. I haven't even put my Stallion up for Stud in over 3 years. I do believe that if any horse can be papered, then it should. But at this time i was just trying to survive. My husband was taking care of me, my Daughter, doing 80 acres of hay, and we also breed Exotic Birds. WE own about 60 pairs, and he was taking care of them also. Besides taking care of my horses. It was a very depressing time and the only thing really on my mind was my Daughter, she turns 10 this Month. She is one of those kids who just happened..lol..My son was 2 weeks shy of turning 18, i had him at the age of 23. When the Doc said i was pregnant. At the age of 39, we argued, but he was right. My husband and i didn't plan on having any more kids. But she is a Godsend. I wouldn't have it any other way now. And now i am showing my age. lol... It is great to see that you know her Pedigree so well. She is a very beautiful mare, very elegant still at her age. I do have pictures of Ansata Halima. Their trainer was the trainer for Patrick Swayze. He has a sight with pictures of the three. I downloaded the photos to have them, and i also researched her Pedigree. Just something i like to do on my little bit of spear time. When i bought her i knew nothing of a Pedigree. I just fell in love with her on sight. The same happened to me when i brought my Stallion. I just fell in love with him at sight. Now that i have researched his Pedigree, he is APHA registered, but is Nothing but Foundation Bred. Loaded with all the oldies that they are now trying to preserve. He can now be registered with The National Horse Foundation. So now that i talked your head off,,,hahaha that is why i never registered the filly. Sad to say but the last thing on my mind was getting paper work taken care of, and the people who bought her were not interested in the papers. They just wanted the filly, and i know that feeling.
Marlene

#13 Marlene

Marlene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:41 PM

Welcome to EBC.

Thank You Very Much.
Marlene

#14 Marlene

Marlene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:42 PM

Thank You, as for the little you can see of her..lol
Marlene

#15 Marlene

Marlene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:56 PM

I watched your clip on You Tube. Beautiful Outstanding Stallion. Love the way your clip was made. Excellent.
Marlene

#16 marketing

marketing

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:49 PM

Here's my pinto

Attached Files

SAHARA CYPRYSS 1995 Chestnut mare
BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
MALIK AL AASIF 2007 Grey Colt
SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse
<!--sizeo:4--><!--/sizeo-->
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><!--/coloro-->Heidi<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc-->
Triple H farm

#17 Marlene

Marlene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

Here's my pinto

Beautiful, really beautiful. My sister -n-law has National Show Horse fillys she is selling, That look like a twin to yours..lol.. Just as beautiful. Ilove the one with the boy on top. That is really cute.
Marlene

#18 Arabian Fancy

Arabian Fancy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:ALL THINGS ARABIAN

Posted 15 February 2009 - 03:29 PM

Welcome to EBC!!
Gina

#19 Marlene

Marlene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:34 PM

Welcome to EBC!!
Gina

Thank You Gina. I watched the video, the Halters are outstanding and everything else was too. Where can i go to see you r work online or to Order? :)
Marlene

#20 Arabian Fancy

Arabian Fancy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:ALL THINGS ARABIAN

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:46 PM

Hi,

Thanks We have really worked hard on the new website to try to get everything on there to be seen and easy to see.
You can contact me directly arabianfancy@live.com . I have a flip catalog on ABN. http://homepage.arab...casemarket.html
and more photos on my photobucket account....
http://smg.photobuck...a...mer Pages/
Gina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users