#1 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 03:54 PM

Good Moring,

Very pleased to see this new Egyptian horse forum here on Arabian Breeders. We are a very small farm located in Western Tennessee, we have at present 6 SE horses.

Zandai Nile Zavon -(Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Nile Aziza) 4 yr old stallion - linebred to *Ansata Ibn Halima and from the Nile tail female family.

Bint Maar Juahariel - (El Halimaar x Maar Juahariel-Ansata Halim Shah x Maar Juahara) 5 yr old mare -Maar Ree tail female top and bottom

Krown Princess - (ET Crown Prince x *Ramses Sadaka -Seef x Yomna(Galal) -10 yr old mare -Tail female to Ameena

Azerii Maar Malak (Richter MH x Maar Juahariel-Ansata Halim Shah x Maar Juahara) 4 yr old mare, Maar Ree tail female

Zandai Om Zahra (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Zenobia -El Hadiyyah x MFA Tassiedah) 2 yr old filly, tail female Maar Ree

Zandai Mahfouz (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Zenobia -El Hadiyyah x MFA Tassiedah) 5 yr old gelding, Maar Ree tail female

This year will be Nile Zavon's first breeding season, and will be bred to a few of our mares for a very excited 2010 foaling season. We have only been in Tennessee for 6 months, relocated from the Tampa,Florida area and working hard at getting things in working order here at the new place.

Billy W
Billy Williams & Paul Keel

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Zandai Nile Zavon - (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Nile Aziza)

Zandai Issar (*Ansata Ken Rashik x Zandai Zenobia-El Hadiyyah)

Mares:

Krown Princess - (ET Crown Prince x *Ramses Sadaka -Seef)

Bint Maar Juahariel (El Halimaar x Maar Juahariel -Ansata Halim Shah)

Azerii Maar Malak (Richter MH x Maar Juahariel -Ansata Halim Shah)

Zandai Om Zahra (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Zenobia -El Hadiyyah)

Sha Ameera (Anwars Ameer x Sha IQ- ZT Faa IQ)

Tess Trueheart (Prince of The Nile x Moss Hill Sabah)

Gelding:

Zandai Mahfouz (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Zenobia -El Hadiyyah)

#2 marketing

marketing

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:03 PM

Welcome Billy, love your boy!
SAHARA CYPRYSS 1995 Chestnut mare
BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
MALIK AL AASIF 2007 Grey Colt
SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse
<!--sizeo:4--><!--/sizeo-->
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><!--/coloro-->Heidi<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc-->
Triple H farm

#3 Brookhill

Brookhill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:06 PM

Good Moring,

Very pleased to see this new Egyptian horse forum here on Arabian Breeders. We are a very small farm located in Western Tennessee, we have at present 6 SE horses.

Zandai Nile Zavon -(Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Nile Aziza) 4 yr old stallion - linebred to *Ansata Ibn Halima and from the Nile tail female family.

Bint Maar Juahariel - (El Halimaar x Maar Juahariel-Ansata Halim Shah x Maar Juahara) 5 yr old mare -Maar Ree tail female top and bottom

Krown Princess - (ET Crown Prince x *Ramses Sadaka -Seef x Yomna(Galal) -10 yr old mare -Tail female to Ameena

Azerii Maar Malak (Richter MH x Maar Juahariel-Ansata Halim Shah x Maar Juahara) 4 yr old mare, Maar Ree tail female

Zandai Om Zahra (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Zenobia -El Hadiyyah x MFA Tassiedah) 2 yr old filly, tail female Maar Ree

Zandai Mahfouz (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Zenobia -El Hadiyyah x MFA Tassiedah) 5 yr old gelding, Maar Ree tail female

This year will be Nile Zavon's first breeding season, and will be bred to a few of our mares for a very excited 2010 foaling season. We have only been in Tennessee for 6 months, relocated from the Tampa,Florida area and working hard at getting things in working order here at the new place.

Billy W

Welcome to Tennessee! If you ever get time to travel (hard to do with horses I know) please come see us just south of Nashville in Franklin. And post pictures! We'd love to see pictures of your horses!

Lst year I purchased at Imperial Saturn daughter out of Zandai Zamila, an Ansata Ibn Aziza daughter. I haven't had much luck finding out about Zamila. Since you have a lot of those lines if you can enlighten me I would appreciate it!
Jeanne @ Brookhill
www.brookhillfarm.com

#4 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:33 PM

Our stallion Zandai Nile Zavon is also out of a Ansata Ibn Aiza dtr (x Imperial Mistry) she is a gorgeous chestnut and one of my favorites at Zandai. Ansata Ibn Aziza as you may know was a top 10 US Futurity stallion and although not shown under saddle was indeed under saddle and VERY athletic. He as trained I believe in Dressage to what degree im not sure. I was gifted a bunch of photos of Ansata Ibn Aziza from the previous manager (back in the early 90's) of Zandai, who also rode him and did most of his training. I was told he was not allowed to leave the farm, so is the reason not shown under saddle, I expect he would have done very well.

Zandai linebreeds to the great *Ansata Ibn Halima and most if not all of his horses have multiple lines to AIH. I know when Ansata Ibn Aziza was at Zandai he was bred to some of the best mares in the Egyptian realm at that time, as Dr.Hudson had some of the most well known mares at his farm in that time frame and alot of them were bred to Ibn Aziza. I know that Montebello bought a handful of the Ibn Aziza dtrs from Zandai, were they are now? Several were sold over seas and are now in some pretty amazing breeding program over there and have produced champions on the European circuit. Zandai horses are represented in many well known breeding programs around the world and if you ever get a chance to visit do so, he has truely some amazing horses. Ill have to get the photos out of Ibn Aziza and scan them and post a few .

Billy

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Mares:

Gelding:

#5 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:37 PM

Oh by the way I did post a few photos of our horses under "lets see your horses" thread...also thanks Heidi....you have some pretty special horses yourself!!

Billy

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Mares:

Gelding:

#6 Christy Hazel

Christy Hazel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 05:36 PM

:th_party0010: :5_1_124:

HEY BILLY!!

So glad you found this site! We all welcome your vast SE knowledge and are so happy to see you here.

Christy
LEZAH Arabians
EGYPTIAN ARABIANS WITH A SOUTHERN ACCENT
David and Christy Hazel

North Alabama

AND
Equine Photography by Christy
Visit My NEW Website christyhazel.com
New Lowered fees for ALL to afford nice photos

#7 Brookhill

Brookhill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 05:40 PM

Oh by the way I did post a few photos of our horses under "lets see your horses" thread...also thanks Heidi....you have some pretty special horses yourself!!

Billy

Just found your other post - really nice herd you have put together.

I would be thrilled to see a picture of Ansata Ibn Aziza. I knew he was US Top Ten, but I haven't been able to find a picture. The mare I have came from Montebello. She's had a pretty rough go of it, but has a wonderful disposition, very correct confirmation with a nice neck, and I'm anxiously waiting to breeding her this year. Not surprisingly from her pedigree, she moves very squarely (if that makes sense) - very graceful.

5 out of the 7 stallions in the first 3 generations of her pedigree were US national winners (the other 2 are Seef and Ansata Halima Son). Zandai Zamila's dam is a Talal daughter out of an Alaa El Din daughter named Hodina. Don't know much about her, but her full sister Talicia was exported to Australia.

Since you are just done the road, I do hope we can meet some day. I'd like to see more of your stallion.
Jeanne @ Brookhill
www.brookhillfarm.com

#8 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:50 PM

Attached File  1_Ansata_Ibn_Aziza_1.jpg   93.18KB   4 downloadsAttached File  ansataibnaziza.jpg   34.2KB   2 downloads

Thanks!! Here are a few photos of Ansata Ibn Aziza that I had on file, not the personal photos I have I him though.

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Mares:

Gelding:

#9 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:07 PM

Attached File  img_5458_1___3_.jpg   33.12KB   1 downloadsAttached File  zavon_small.jpg   35.08KB   1 downloads[attachment=
609:zavonhalter.jpg]

I would love to come for a visit, it is hard to get away with the horses....one of the reasons I moved closer is to be closer to my parents and they complain all the time as they are only 2 1/2 hours away and Ive been there 3 x's in 6 months!! Our stallion has been shown a few times on the class A circuit via David Stachler of Fantazia Arabians, Ocala Florida. His last show he was Reserve Jr.Champion Stallion. He went top 3 at his first show against previous EE winners and Regional champs, infact he placed over a Regional Champ in that class. Not to bad for a horse who wasnt 3 yrs old yet. He has been home just being a horse and maturing. The pro shots I posted of him were taken while in training at David's he was 4 months short of his 3rd b-day in the photos.

His sire is Zandai Ibn Omar (Ansata Omar Halim x Ansata Dia Halima)
Dam Zandai Nile Aziza (Ansata Ibn Aziza x Imperial Mistry)

His sire was a top 5 at the Event and a multi champion class A. He is the ONLY SE Ansata Omar Halim son in the US and does NOT stand at public stud. I LOVE his sire, and the reason I have 3 of his progeny. Ansata Omar Halim is a full brother to Ansata Halim Shah.....his dam Ansata Dia Halima is a full sister to Ansata Halim Bey, Ansata El Mabrouk (exp) Ansata Abu Halim and Ansata Halima Son.....also is a full sister in blood to the amazing Ansata Samantha.

Nile Zavon's dam is closely related to the dam of Farid Nile Moon....as his dam is out of Imperial Imperor (a half brother to Nile Zavon's dam) and out of Ansata Aziza (dam of Ansata Ibn Aziza...!!) Imperial Mistry is the dam of the greats .....Imperial Imperor, Imperial Imtiarah (owned by Ariela Arabians, Isreal) Imperial Impressiv, and Imperial Impress..the dam line to Ansata Nile Nadir...Ansata Nile Pharoah of Silver Maple Farm.

So we have great expectations with his first foals in 2010!

Attached Files

• DHMAGI likes this

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Mares:

Gelding:

#10 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:SE Legacy Boodstock breeds, shows and promotes Straight Egyptian Arabian horses with a an emphasis on perpectuating the bloodlines of Imperial Egyptian Stud. We stand the 2012 EE Unanimous Class Champion, Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) and always welcome visitors.

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:52 PM

Good Moring,

Billy W

Welcome to the forum! I have found it to be a great tool for asking questions and getting good answers. Your mares are wonderful!

SE Legacy Bloodstock

Straight Egyptian Stallions at Stud:

Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) - 2009, SE, AK Grey Stallion
Ibn Glorieta Gazaal (Alfano Mystall (Imperial Imdal) x Glorieta Gabriela) 2009 SE, AK Grey Stallion

Straight Egyptian Bloodstock Sales:

Please visit our web site www.selegacy.com for an updated sales list.

#11 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:35 PM

Thanks. Im an avid researcher and learning about the Arabian has been a life long passion. I grew up with a Ferzon/Babson bred mare and she is the reason I have been dedicated to this wonderful breed of horse. I have always been a die-hard fan of Judith Forbis and her horses at Ansata and study her books often and although I have been involved with Arabians most of my life, this is a new chapter with the Egyptians (always my favorites)

Our mares are special to us, and I looked hard for mares not only had a purpose or a plan in my crazed spinning head of mine, I wanted mares that I felt would cross well with Nile Zavon and had not only the pedigree that I wanted, but had the qualities I looked for. Our El Halimaar dtr is the ONLY dtr out of a Ansata Halim Shah dtr, I have searched high and low and went to the source, Dr.Cruz (owner of El Halimaar) and he said to his knowledge she is the ONLY mare of this cross. Also she is Maar Ree tail female top and bottom of her pedigree, a mare that I have admired for years, after seeing a direct desendent in Wisconsin, MFA Saygah and El Halimaar. So being Maar Ree top and bottom Im thrilled. I have watched several videos of El Halimaar and she has ALOT of his qualities and I also see the Halim Shah influence in many ways too.

Krown Princess is the the last foal of the well known *Ramses Sadaka. Sadaka has created a wonderful family which has sprung many wonderful horses, I know that Talaria uses her blood via Ramses Safina her dtr by Fayek. The lovely mare Ramses Effendi comes to mind also, and she just had a spectacular filly by Al Adeed. She also is a one of a kind mare being from ET Crown Prince, I dont believe there is another cross like this. She is a BIG mare with powerful motion and lots of strength, this mare stands on her hind legs on a regular basis and spins around, I call it her "circus act" very similar to the horses at the school of Vienna!! She is a gem.

Azerii Maar Malak is one of few Richter MH dtrs in the U.S. and one of even fewer that is not TD bred. She is one of only 2 mares by Richter out of a Halim Shah dtr, Dr.Cruz has the other. She I see ALOT of the Halim Shah blood, she also is Double Maar Ree bred, and her and her sister carry the great mares....RDM Maar Hala, Ansata Rosetta, Maar Juahara VERY close in their pedigree! Im hoping to capture the traits I love with this cross (Ariel & Malak) as Nile Zavon is a paternal grandson of Ansata Omar Halim and the two sisters are maternal granddaughters to Ansata Halim Shah (full brothers) so Im pretty excited about these crosses in general. The foals of these two mares will be VERY prepotent as they would near the 50% Ansata Ibn Halima blood!!! As I said I could talk horse forever......:)

Billy

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Mares:

Gelding:

#12 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:46 PM

I cant forget my beautiful baby, Zandai Om Zahra!!! Although only 2....this young filly has soooo much potential!!! She is just getting better and better, and will be a fantastic mare at maturity...I know I have her full older brother my gelding..who truely is to die for and a wonderful horse! She is a triple *Ansata Ibn Halima great granddaughter and from the Maar Ree tail female line also and has a dash of Pritzlaff breeding via Alcibiades her maternal greatgrandsire. She has not gone through any "gawky" stages yet, and is only becoming more refined and will be very good sized, her brother is near 15.2

I have a few stallions already on a list for her future...:) (hopefully they are still around) we look very much to the future with her and what she will add to our small farm in the Future.

Attached File  1june_2008_022.jpg   157.75KB   1 downloads

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Mares:

Gelding:

#13 janessa

janessa

Secret Oasis Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:59 PM

Welcome to the forum, and to TN! You have some wonderful horses!

#14 Juniper

Juniper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:02 PM

Hi Billy

Nice to see you here!

I love your horses.

Christine

#15 Desert Tag Arabians

Desert Tag Arabians

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Small breeders of Straight Egyptian/Al Khamsa Arabians. Standing the El Halimaar son Latif El Halimaar and his son EA Asaalah. Breeding program centers around El Halimaar and Prince Ibn Shaikh lines combined with Ramses Fayek lines. Occasional horses offered for sale.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:05 AM

So thrilled to see you found this forum Billy :). You already know how much I love the lines you're using with your growing breeding program and I am sure you are on the road to a very successful future with these beautiful and well-bred horses.

The photos of Zavon are gorgeous! :wub:

Angela

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway...." John Wayne

Desert TAG Arabians
Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians
Standing the Stallions Latif El Halimaar & EA Asaalah

Our Herd:
Latif El Halimaar (El Halimaar x Jamala Zaafinah)
EA Asaalah (Latif El Halimaar x Meadow Merata [x Rasmoniet RSI])
Taza Cindy (Shaikh Farida x Ramses Georgina)--
FOR SALE
AVA Amira el Sakr (SA Shaikh al Sakr x Bint Ishtar)
AVA Chelsea Rose (SA Shaikh al Sakr x Bint Ishtar)

Lezah Fasaalah (EA Asaalah x Azalea Farasha)

Visit Our Website! Desert TAG Arabians

Posted Image

#16 sdlarabians

sdlarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:29 AM

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have quite the herd. I'm off to check out your other thread with all of the pictures.
Alison

Shear D-Lite Arabians
Breedres of PERFORMANCE Straight Egyptians
http://sheardlitearabians.com/

Standing at stud: El Rashiid MA (El Majiid x Maar-Riana [*El Mareekh])

"El Rashiid MA is bred generations deep to sire beautiful athletes" ~ Arlene Magid

#17 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:32 AM

Thanks everyone. Its been a life long dream, never thought a life long dream would require so much work :) At the moment trying to keep everyone here mud free.....never knew Tennessee winters were so wet and so much MUD. I never thought when I purchased Zandai Mahfouz my gelding that it would lead to several additions to the horse family. I hope that all my thought process of the cross between Zavon and these mares are as spectacular in the flesh as they are in my head and on paper. We hope to have Zavon at the Event in 2010, as he also should have a few foals on the ground by that time.

We wanted to be there this year with him, but with the move its been so busy and so much to do. Zavon is a special horse, he has never been a "study" horse (well he has his moments) but just a very easy going horse and I enjoy my quiet times with him in his stall.

Angela,

Im thrilled to be a very small part of taking these lines forward for future generations to utilize. We feel very lucky with these mares, Ariel and Angel's dam Maar Juahariel is owned by Capstone Arabians (owner of TS Atlanta/Nader El Jamal...Ansata Sinan son) she tore her cervix with her first foal, and has had issues with carrying a foal. She is of advanced age and may never have have another foal (they are working hard at ET with her) as it is Ariel and Angel are her only progeny....she is only one horse of this breeding (Ansata Halim Shah x Maar Juahara) so to carry these mares forward is my responsibility to do so and with great anticipation.

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Mares:

Gelding:

#18 Melissa

Melissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:15 AM

Hi Billy! Welcome! Melissa

Melissa & Matt Raulerson
Jete' Arabians Home to:
Raja El Halimaar (El Halimaar x Mageenaa) 2001 Stallion
SCID Clear, LFS Clear, CA N/N

Hali Inasa (Abraxas Halimaar x Georgia Inasa) 2002 Mare
Zandai Ibn Zeidan (Zandai Abu Zeidan x MFA Tassideh) 2002 Gelding
Zandai Zavoniyah (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Saouda) 2004 Mare CA N/N
Zandai Om Noor (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Saouda) 2005 Mare CA N/N

Yara MM (Raja El Halimaar x Zandai Zavoniyah) 2012 Filly CA N/N (By Parentage)

#19 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:59 AM

Melissa,

Thanks, glad I made my way to the site. How are the girls? I always love to keep up with family! I see that Dr.Cruz's Ibn Omar dtrs are really maturing so nice. I would love to see the Deshazers Ibn Omar filly, they have a photo of her on their site and she looks wonderful...I wanted that filly before we bought Om Zahra but the Deshazers beat me to her. Christina Murphy has several Ibn Omar dtrs and a son (x Ansata Misriya) that I would love to see also. Hoping to get to Zandai this spring to see the new babies and to see Ansata Ken Rashik in person.

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Mares:

Gelding:

#20 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:13 AM

My favorite photo of Zandai Nile Zavon....taken by the talented Brandy Johnson. I think he shows his Nile breeding and they say the Nile horses can Trot and I think this photo shows his strength in movement. He has 6 x's to *Ansata Ibn Halima, 3 x's to *Ansata Bint Bukra, 2 x's to Ansata Damietta. They say the mare line are a most important part....and he carries the greats....Ansata Rosetta, Ansata Damietta, Ansata Aziza, Ansata Nile Mist...all in the first 4 generations. So should be very prepotent for type and structure and movement.

Attached File  NewZavon.jpg   54.47KB   1 downloads

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Mares:

Gelding:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users