Melissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:18 AM

Hey Billy,
Here's Iyamina taken last fall.
The girls are doing good. They are enjoying the life of the Queen and Princess of Jete'! Zanoiyah has a date with Raja later this spring and we're still undecided about Noor.
Zeidan is the class clown. He is just fun to have in the barn. We still have not started him. Hopefully as soon as we get moved to the new farm next month he is going to work!! He is going to be a costume horse for sure!!!
I would love to make it back to Georgia to visit Zandai and a few others, but I just don't see it happening in the near future! I haven't even been keeping up with how many foals, or new stallions, are there now. I know there was supposed to be a ton Kamar kiddos on the way!
M & M

Melissa & Matt Raulerson
Jete' Arabians Home to:
Raja El Halimaar (El Halimaar x Mageenaa) 2001 Stallion
SCID Clear, LFS Clear, CA N/N

Hali Inasa (Abraxas Halimaar x Georgia Inasa) 2002 Mare
Zandai Ibn Zeidan (Zandai Abu Zeidan x MFA Tassideh) 2002 Gelding
Zandai Zavoniyah (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Saouda) 2004 Mare CA N/N
Zandai Om Noor (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Saouda) 2005 Mare CA N/N

Yara MM (Raja El Halimaar x Zandai Zavoniyah) 2012 Filly CA N/N (By Parentage)

#22 ZandaiJasoor

ZandaiJasoor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:37 AM

Hiya Billy!!!
Donna Sabatine
Century Oak Arabians
Deatsville, AL

Proud Guardian to Zandai Jasoor (Zandai Ibn Omar x Glorieta Saqlima)
2003 SE Stallion, silver dapple grey, pure in strain Dahman Shahwan

FreezeMark.net
Kryo Kinetics USA Region 6 Technician
"The Alpha Angle System of Horse Identification"

*Ask me about permanently tying your Straight Egyptian to their pedigree and identification information. Let's cut down the number of Arabians lost from their papers through no fault of their own! *

#23 ponygirl

ponygirl

SLC CAMELOT FARMS advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • Interests:My interest mainly focus on my children and horses. Single mom of three grown children. I discovered my first arabian in 92 and have been hooked since. I have spent my life with many breeds and Arabians are the best. Their beauty never ceases to take my breath away

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:33 AM

welcome !
SLC Camelot Farms
Sherry

#24 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:55 AM

Donna,

HELLO!! How are ya? Busy, busy, busy here! How are Jasoor and the girls?

Melissa, thanks for the photos of Iyamina...she has only gotten better! I wanted this filly and had plans to go look at her, and Deshazers bought her pretty quick! I made it to Zandai a week after they purchased her, she was still at Zandai and when I saw her in the flesh, I was sick that we were a little to late!!! She has of course a amazing home now and will no doubt be bred to their amazing stallions. She is lovely, but cant complain as we have a gorgeous sister who is really getting more amazing every month!!!

Pony Girl, thanks for the welcome.
Billy Williams & Paul Keel

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Zandai Nile Zavon - (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Nile Aziza)

Zandai Issar (*Ansata Ken Rashik x Zandai Zenobia-El Hadiyyah)

Mares:

Krown Princess - (ET Crown Prince x *Ramses Sadaka -Seef)

Bint Maar Juahariel (El Halimaar x Maar Juahariel -Ansata Halim Shah)

Azerii Maar Malak (Richter MH x Maar Juahariel -Ansata Halim Shah)

Zandai Om Zahra (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Zenobia -El Hadiyyah)

Sha Ameera (Anwars Ameer x Sha IQ- ZT Faa IQ)

Tess Trueheart (Prince of The Nile x Moss Hill Sabah)

Gelding:

Zandai Mahfouz (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Zenobia -El Hadiyyah)

#25 ShannonC

ShannonC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Interests:A right I'll tell. I am a single mom of a 28 old daughter Shanda with cerebral palsy who is my blessing from God and keeps me sain. We love our Arabians we work, play and breath Arabians. When we not with our horses we like to travel around and see new things and meet new people. Oh and we love to go to concerts of all types of music!!!

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:53 PM

Good Moring,

Very pleased to see this new Egyptian horse forum here on Arabian Breeders. We are a very small farm located in Western Tennessee, we have at present 6 SE horses.

Zandai Nile Zavon -(Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Nile Aziza) 4 yr old stallion - linebred to *Ansata Ibn Halima and from the Nile tail female family.

Bint Maar Juahariel - (El Halimaar x Maar Juahariel-Ansata Halim Shah x Maar Juahara) 5 yr old mare -Maar Ree tail female top and bottom

Krown Princess - (ET Crown Prince x *Ramses Sadaka -Seef x Yomna(Galal) -10 yr old mare -Tail female to Ameena

Azerii Maar Malak (Richter MH x Maar Juahariel-Ansata Halim Shah x Maar Juahara) 4 yr old mare, Maar Ree tail female

Zandai Om Zahra (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Zenobia -El Hadiyyah x MFA Tassiedah) 2 yr old filly, tail female Maar Ree

Zandai Mahfouz (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Zenobia -El Hadiyyah x MFA Tassiedah) 5 yr old gelding, Maar Ree tail female

This year will be Nile Zavon's first breeding season, and will be bred to a few of our mares for a very excited 2010 foaling season. We have only been in Tennessee for 6 months, relocated from the Tampa,Florida area and working hard at getting things in working order here at the new place.

Billy W

Welcome Billy,

Love the bloodlines you are using. Very Very nice stallion has alot of body.
Shannon

#26 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:SE Legacy Boodstock breeds, shows and promotes Straight Egyptian Arabian horses with a an emphasis on perpectuating the bloodlines of Imperial Egyptian Stud. We stand the 2012 EE Unanimous Class Champion, Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) and always welcome visitors.

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:15 PM

Good Moring,

Very pleased to see this new Egyptian horse forum here on Arabian Breeders. We are a very small farm located in Western Tennessee, we have at present 6 SE horses.

Zandai Nile Zavon -(Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Nile Aziza) 4 yr old stallion - linebred to *Ansata Ibn Halima and from the Nile tail female family.

Bint Maar Juahariel - (El Halimaar x Maar Juahariel-Ansata Halim Shah x Maar Juahara) 5 yr old mare -Maar Ree tail female top and bottom

Krown Princess - (ET Crown Prince x *Ramses Sadaka -Seef x Yomna(Galal) -10 yr old mare -Tail female to Ameena

Azerii Maar Malak (Richter MH x Maar Juahariel-Ansata Halim Shah x Maar Juahara) 4 yr old mare, Maar Ree tail female

Zandai Om Zahra (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Zenobia -El Hadiyyah x MFA Tassiedah) 2 yr old filly, tail female Maar Ree

Zandai Mahfouz (Zandai Ibn Omar x Zandai Zenobia -El Hadiyyah x MFA Tassiedah) 5 yr old gelding, Maar Ree tail female

This year will be Nile Zavon's first breeding season, and will be bred to a few of our mares for a very excited 2010 foaling season. We have only been in Tennessee for 6 months, relocated from the Tampa,Florida area and working hard at getting things in working order here at the new place.

Billy W

Billy -

We are also in TN -- between Nashville and Knoxville outside of Cookeville (ok the middle!). I'm no sure I caught what area you are in. Would love to come see your stallion for the possibility of next season. My girls are spoken for this breeding season.

We moved her about 6 months ago from Sacramento, CA and we love it!

SE Legacy Bloodstock

Straight Egyptian Stallions at Stud:

Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) - 2009, SE, AK Grey Stallion
Ibn Glorieta Gazaal (Alfano Mystall (Imperial Imdal) x Glorieta Gabriela) 2009 SE, AK Grey Stallion

Straight Egyptian Bloodstock Sales:

Please visit our web site www.selegacy.com for an updated sales list.

#27 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:09 AM

Shannon & Legacy,

Appreciate the positive feedback. I have to say those photos are nearly 2 yrs old now, he is maturing nicely, he will be 5 this summer and with most Ansata bred horses take abit more time to mature. I love his pedigree and have admired the Ansata horses from a young boy and especially the Nile line. Before we purchased him we were told that Mrs.Judith Forbis herself had seen him and evaluated him at Zandai and really liked him and said he had alot of potential. I have always admired his dam line via Imperial Mistry, as she has produced truely to me just amazing horses.

Nile Zavon's dam is the only offspring not shown to HUGE wins. As she is a very valued broodmare and Zandai rarely ever show any horses,pretty much a closed breeding farm. Mistry's son Imperial Imperor needs no intro and was a supreme sire for Gibson Arabians. Imperial Imtiarah was a multi Event winner and East Coast winning mare, she was exported to Israel by Ariela Arabians and went on to produce very well for them. Imperial Impressiv was exported to South America and was the Champion stallion of Venezuela. Imperial Impress was later bought by Ansata and is the granddam to the gorgeous now deceased Ansata Nile Nadir and Silver Maples....Ansata Nile Pharoah. Of course Mistry's dam is a dam supreme....Ansata Nile Mist! Purchased by Imperial and the founder of a prestegious mare line the world over. Combined with Nile Zavon's sire line 100% Ansata bred, *Ansata Bint Bukra top and bottom of his pedigree.....I think and believe Nile Zavon has great potential in the breeding shed.

He is very true to his linebred *Ansata Ibn Halima pedigree, I was looking over some of my books and I see alot of Ibn Halima and especially the Nile line him. He isnt the tall, stretchy horses in the ring today, he is a classic, very european looking horse, I was told Mrs.Forbis said he was the perfect 3 circle horse. I think his pedigree is a valuable find in todays Egyptians.

We are located outside of Jackson Tennessee, about 2 1/2 hours west of Nashville and about 1 1/2 hours east of Memphis. Attatched is not the best photo , it was taken at his last show where he went Reserve Jr.Champion

Attached File  ZavonBakerShow_001a.jpg   60.92KB   0 downloads

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Mares:

Gelding:

#28 ZandaiJasoor

ZandaiJasoor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:37 PM

Give him a couple more years and you won't recognize him Billy.. they really do mature alot physically and mentally between the 5 and 6 year old year. ;)
Donna Sabatine
Century Oak Arabians
Deatsville, AL

Proud Guardian to Zandai Jasoor (Zandai Ibn Omar x Glorieta Saqlima)
2003 SE Stallion, silver dapple grey, pure in strain Dahman Shahwan

FreezeMark.net
Kryo Kinetics USA Region 6 Technician
"The Alpha Angle System of Horse Identification"

*Ask me about permanently tying your Straight Egyptian to their pedigree and identification information. Let's cut down the number of Arabians lost from their papers through no fault of their own! *

#29 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:SE Legacy Boodstock breeds, shows and promotes Straight Egyptian Arabian horses with a an emphasis on perpectuating the bloodlines of Imperial Egyptian Stud. We stand the 2012 EE Unanimous Class Champion, Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) and always welcome visitors.

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:24 AM

Shannon & Legacy,

Appreciate the positive feedback. I have to say those photos are nearly 2 yrs old now, he is maturing nicely, he will be 5 this summer and with most Ansata bred horses take abit more time to mature. I love his pedigree and have admired the Ansata horses from a young boy and especially the Nile line. Before we purchased him we were told that Mrs.Judith Forbis herself had seen him and evaluated him at Zandai and really liked him and said he had alot of potential. I have always admired his dam line via Imperial Mistry, as she has produced truely to me just amazing horses.

Nile Zavon's dam is the only offspring not shown to HUGE wins. As she is a very valued broodmare and Zandai rarely ever show any horses,pretty much a closed breeding farm. Mistry's son Imperial Imperor needs no intro and was a supreme sire for Gibson Arabians. Imperial Imtiarah was a multi Event winner and East Coast winning mare, she was exported to Israel by Ariela Arabians and went on to produce very well for them. Imperial Impressiv was exported to South America and was the Champion stallion of Venezuela. Imperial Impress was later bought by Ansata and is the granddam to the gorgeous now deceased Ansata Nile Nadir and Silver Maples....Ansata Nile Pharoah. Of course Mistry's dam is a dam supreme....Ansata Nile Mist! Purchased by Imperial and the founder of a prestegious mare line the world over. Combined with Nile Zavon's sire line 100% Ansata bred, *Ansata Bint Bukra top and bottom of his pedigree.....I think and believe Nile Zavon has great potential in the breeding shed.

He is very true to his linebred *Ansata Ibn Halima pedigree, I was looking over some of my books and I see alot of Ibn Halima and especially the Nile line him. He isnt the tall, stretchy horses in the ring today, he is a classic, very european looking horse, I was told Mrs.Forbis said he was the perfect 3 circle horse. I think his pedigree is a valuable find in todays Egyptians.

We are located outside of Jackson Tennessee, about 2 1/2 hours west of Nashville and about 1 1/2 hours east of Memphis. Attatched is not the best photo , it was taken at his last show where he went Reserve Jr.Champion

Attached File  ZavonBakerShow_001a.jpg   60.92KB   0 downloads

Hi Billy,

Nice photo of him and I have also heard that Ansata lines are slower to mature. I have an Imperial Imdal Grandson who is 18 months old and he is definitely taking his time too...

So -- being impatient and having looked and looked for another stallion to add to my program, I just purchased a Richter MH son, Richters Shahpnz, out of a Shaikh Al Badi daughter. He is 8 years old and magnificent with excellent bone, top line to die for (really) and movement all in one package. I would also say that Richters Shahpnz would probably not be the favorite in halter which seems to be geared a bit towards a more refined bone etc. And he is excactly what I was looking for! An awesome pedigree and definitely needs to go under saddle. I'm working on that part starting next month after I breed him to 3 of my mares.

I wasn't sure about Richters tail female line through Saema as I had heard a variation of opinions about it. However, I recently learned that Niema, one of the dam's on his tail female line 3 generations back was awarded US National Chamption filly.

Can anyone on the forum confirm or correct this?

I love the Ansata lines and the consistency they produce. Consistency is very important to me when looking at a stallion. I also like horses with a body as my first priority. I think that has to do with the fact that I love to ride and sometimes look at absolutley gorgeous SEs and think, "how on earth would I ever ride him/her?"....lol

SE Legacy Bloodstock

Straight Egyptian Stallions at Stud:

Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) - 2009, SE, AK Grey Stallion
Ibn Glorieta Gazaal (Alfano Mystall (Imperial Imdal) x Glorieta Gabriela) 2009 SE, AK Grey Stallion

Straight Egyptian Bloodstock Sales:

Please visit our web site www.selegacy.com for an updated sales list.

#30 Bay Mare Farm

Bay Mare Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:51 AM

Attached File  mares_017c.jpg   424.25KB   1 downloads

Yes, the Ansata horses do take a bit more time to mature, but are sooooo worth the wait!! All of my horses have lines to *Ansata Ibn Halima and will always have him in my horses. My gelding and his full yearling sister are triple great grandkids of his and it shows. Nile Zavon is really showing his maturity , but as Donna said, I believe the next few years is REALLY when he will come into his own. My goal is to have a small group of horses that are very prepotent for specific traits.

Congrats on your Richter son! We have a dtr out of a Ansata Halim Shah dtr, and she is LOVELY and one of his youngest here in the states, a 4 yr old. Attatched is a photo of Maar Malak our Richter dtr.

Billy

Bay Mare Farm

Stallion:

Mares:

Gelding:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users