26 replies to this topic

#21 NAF

NAF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:20 PM

David and Sandie, Love the pictures of your horses. They are really beautiful! Send more! Jan

#22 ponygirl

ponygirl

SLC CAMELOT FARMS advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • Interests:My interest mainly focus on my children and horses. Single mom of three grown children. I discovered my first arabian in 92 and have been hooked since. I have spent my life with many breeds and Arabians are the best. Their beauty never ceases to take my breath away

Posted 12 December 2009 - 04:30 AM

:bigemo_harabe_net-109:
SLC Camelot Farms
Sherry

#23 Al Zayd NZ

Al Zayd NZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Arabian Horses, Al Zayd Straight Egyptians, Endurance

Posted 24 December 2009 - 02:38 AM

Thank you every body for the welcome and welcome to all the other new members.

We are almost ready for the big Christmas with family and friends. What a day for tomorrow, Trent (4) is almost bursting. Fortunately Tahu (8) and Ariana (13) are more controlled but I am sure it will be bedlam all the same earlier than we would like.
Wishing everyone a great Christmas and Festive Season.

kindest regards, David, Sandie, Ariana, Tahu and Trent.
David Marshall and Sandie MacLean
www.hollyfarmnz.com
(Home of Imperial Maakir, Simeon Sapar and Chaswyk Al Zayd.)

#24 carolmaginn

carolmaginn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:07 PM

Great Photos David and Sandie - I'm not surprised though - you do an excellent job as a handler and it helps so much!

Carol

Certainly patience is a good thing. Madreya has some maturing to do as well which makes me all the more excited to have the opportunity of using him. He will be a knockout in a year or two...! With both his sires damline and is direct damline being so significant we could not imagine better.

cheers, David.

#25 Egyptian Star

Egyptian Star

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Raising Straight Egyptian Al Khamsa Arabians. Not new to the world of Straight Egyptians, but new to many of you. The primary building blocks for the farm have been *El Mareekh blood crossed onto *Talal, AK Bafadi, Dalul, Imperial Immarouf, Moniet El Sharaf, Misk (Anter) and Mehanna.
    Have available a few foals a year, expecting two this year and breeding most of the mares for next year. Please email me for further information on the bloodlines.

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

Wonderful to meet you. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :grouphug:
Egyptian Star Arabians
www.egyptianstararabians.com
New Farm Blog: www.egyptianstar.blogspot.com
email: egyptianstar@rocketmail.com

Home of Our Wonderful Straight Egyptian Al Khamsa Stallions:
El Rameekh Amir (El Saheerh (Ibn El Mareekh x Bint El Mareekh) x Princess Salam (The Egyptian Prince x Talooa))
El Shubann (El Rameekh Amir x Ramses April (Ansata El Nisr x Ramses Bint Hayat))
Star of Saheerh (El Saheerh x Star of Bafadi (AK Bafadi (Shaikh Al Badi x AK Fariha) x Diaa (Dalul x Cedardell Tiffany)) Rare Line to Nafa'a, Kuhaylan (no substrain)
ES Star Dancer (El Shubann x Dani Bilal)....just a beautiful chestnut colt but had to put him in this section

And Our Precious Straight Egyptian Al Khamsa Mares:
Star of Bafadi (AK Bafadi (Shaikh Al Badi x AK Fariha) x Diaa (Dalul x Cedardell Tiffany)) rare ancestoral lines to Nafa'a. Kuhaylan (no substrain)
ES Desert Lillie (El Rameekh Amir x Star of Bafadi) Ancestoral lines to Nafa'a. Kuhaylan (no substrain)
ES Jolie Etoile (El Rameekh Amir x Star of Bafadi) Ancestoral lines to Nafa'a. Kuhaylan (no substrain)
Shy Marzae (Imperial Immarouf (Ansata Imperial x Glorieta Maarqesa)x Paenaz (Moniet El Sharaf x Zaenap ( *Ibn Hafiza x *Hoyeda))
RHA Egypts Jewel (Hi-Fashion Mreekh (Ibn El Mareekh x Hi-Fashion Hitesa) x Autumn Nadia (The Egyptian Prince x AK Nadiyana))
My Stormee Mareek (El Saheerh x RA Azale (Nabiel x Maranatha Ariana (*Ibn Moniet El Nefous x *Bint Soheir II))
Dani Bilal (SEA Ben Ben Bilal (Misk x SEA Mashaallah) x Bint Jamilah (*Farazdac x Jamila Shamahl))
Mia Tahtianna (El Ashkar (Shah El Sun x AK Bint Juahara) x Dani Bilal)
ES Crystal Mareekh (El Shubann x AK Tiffara (Moniet El Sharaf x Tiffaha))
RS Sabrah (*Al Nowasy (Hamid x Shukria) x *Hamasa Samira (Mehanna x Sadya))
ES Dani Bilals Rose (El Shubann x Dani Bilal)

#26 Al Zayd NZ

Al Zayd NZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

Great Photos David and Sandie - I'm not surprised though - you do an excellent job as a handler and it helps so much!

Carol

Thanks Carol, it was great to meet you on the chance. I understand you have a brilliant photo of my Arabic Night Raid...! It was a pleasure.

regards David.
www.hollyfarmnz.com

#27 Al Zayd NZ

Al Zayd NZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:49 PM

Wonderful to meet you. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :grouphug:

Thank you, we have really enjoyed bringing together our SE's which has approx 30 years of study and life's experience as a foundation before starting our Al Zayd program.
While living in America I had the privileged of meeting/working for the Thorndike's/Middleton's/Palalek's. I was asked to help travel with MFA Mareekh Amir to his first EE where he won World Yearling Champion.

We have our HHP Mahlak Hala here who has just given us her first foal to Simeon Sapar who is most rewarding.

This coming season is going to be rather exciting. But we have our winter first...!

kindest regards, David
www.hollyfarmnz.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users