61 replies to this topic

#61 An American Breeder

An American Breeder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

Zeplinsmom, do you know if this company is recognized and accepted by horse organizations and by the Arabian people?  Noted that individual tests cost the same as Vet-Gen and/or Cornell (LFS) but the "panel" is a tremendous cost saver ! ! !

Have one mare will go that way if you say yes, and then add the other mare for the LFS. 

Also do you know if this group recognizes F.O.A.L. as I have gone through them on the testing have been already.

Thanks

#62 zeplinsmom

zeplinsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 12:56 AM

Sorry, American Breeder, I missed your response so long ago :blink:

I have tested a few more mares, and here are the results (all SE mares):

Dhark Lady (EAI Dhark Tamaar x Shohreh by Ces Taliell) is CA & LFS clear

Moulins Amira WPA (HF Moulin Rouge x MB Satulah by Imperial Saturn) is CA & LFS clear

Princess Nile Diva (registration pending) (Omar Saalim x Moulins Amira WPA) is CA & LFS clear by parentage

Sousanna KA (Makhsous x KA Sultan Raqwa by Raquin Ra) is N/CA & N/LFS, meaning she is a carrier of both CA & LFS

Suzie (Sousanna KA) is an important part of my SE breeding program, so she will only be bred to tested clear stallions, and all of her offspring will be tested. She is currently in foal to my CA & LFS clear stallion Osirion.

Introducing OSIRION (Omar Saalim x Mysteekh), 2011 grey stallion prospect

NUHA STAR BENNU (Sabbataz JA x Starlite Duchess), 2013 grey Egyptian-sired colt

STARLITE DUCHESS (Bahim of Century x Jemima of Century), 1998 black Egyptian-related mare

MSU DREAMS ASWIRL AM (AM Clem Dreamon x AM Swirling Star) 2009 grey mare IFT Trueblue Goldmine+++// for 2014

ZEPLIN (CR Royale Sands x CR Lady Lilac), 2006 chestnut tobiano gelding

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users