#121 JacqueB

JacqueB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Interests:pedigrees, sport horse, music, movies

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

I might have considered that option except sitting is not something I'm able to do for any length of time.  My "desk" area is where I can lay down with pillows under my knees & have pillows under my shoulders.  Maybe if I could work on a certain cushion design I could consider it.  I'll think about it.  I love the idea of having a driving ring and getting them hooked to a cart 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 years of age.  I've got enough area on the farm to drive them once they were trustworthy.  That could be fun.  In the mean time, my yearling colt is being such a sweetie with his daily grooming tied.  Time for me to cross tie him and continue his ground work.  I enjoy the Parelli ground work & Linda Tellington Jones maise.

JacqueB

#122 Aimbri

Aimbri

Jeannette

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:43 AM

I took Aimbri Ansarah to the Western Canada Breeders Championships this past weekend, where we got two Top 6 awards in WP AAOTR and WP AOTS.  

• VanAlma likes this

Jeannette
Aimbri Arabians
Visit My Website

All horses at Aimbri Arabians are SE and AK, and all mares and stallions are LFS, CA and SCID Tested Clear!
Colt:

Aimbri El Kaream (REA El Kaream+ x Tal Imdal by Imperial Imdal+) 2013 grey colt LFS, CA and SCID tested Clear.

Mares:

Tammens Nadira (Tammen x ADH Nadafe by Shukri) 1995 Bay  
Aimbri Ansarah (Aseffa Moniet by Rasmoniet RSI x Zahara Basharah by Ramses Maris) 1996 Bay
MB Faheena (Safeen x AK Bint Fatiha by Moniet El Sharaf) 1997 Ches. 
Aimbri Amira Matrabb (El Matrabb x Dorian Mon Amie by AK Na Moniet) 1998 Ches/Flax 
Aimbri Zaafinah (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Ansarah) 2004 Ches/Flaxen 
Aimbri Amurra (Moon Sheine x MB Faheena) 2005 Ches. SOLD!
Aimbri Fawzia (Moon Sheine x Tammens Nadira) 2005 Ches/Flaxen
Aimbri Zakirah (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Ansarah) 2006 Bay SOLD!
Aimbri Amira Alia (Moon Sheine x MB Faheena) 2006 Ches/Flaxen
Aimbri Bint Bint Matrabb (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb) 2011 Ches.

2 SE/AK Sweepstakes Nominated Chestnut Geldings by El Matrabb  SOLD! $
Aimbri Emir Hilal (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb by El Matrabb) 2007 Ches. $

#123 VanAlma

VanAlma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

Lots of good stuff is going on here :)  I am back to riding Bubba lightly. I have done some ring work and some light work on the trails. I brought him to the Ozark National Forest on Tuesday for a nice jaunt down the road and through the woods. I could tell he felt good despite the hills, which tire him so :happy:  I ended up trading Cammy for a heavily Egyptian/Al-Khamsa bred gelding (picture attached). Candy needed a horse that was just plain 'ole easy and smaller and I can handle ones that can be more of a challenge. Rocky is a very nice specimen and smart, but big and needs lots of education. He's had plenty of miles on the trails - just no formal work - and it shows. So, I'm training him to sell him and already have someone interested and he hasn't even been here 3 days yet! I took Yumi for a 4 hour ride off Horsehead Lake. What a great conditioning ride! Some easy, flat, sandy parts and some extremely steep and rocky parts with switchbacks and some tricky areas. Yumi rode like she had done it all her life. She shipped and tied well, rode with a strange horse, crossed a creek - all good stuff. I sold Mojiza, the HA filly out of Cammy, and she went to her first show last weekend and apparently was one of the best behaved yearlings this woman every handled. Lisa is in love with her and will continue to show her on the local circuit in Northwest Arkansas. She has always loved Arabs, got out of them a while back, and I'm happy to say, Mojiza entice her back to this wonderful breed.

Ride on!

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCF4285.JPG

Edited by VanAlma, 18 July 2013 - 08:34 PM.

• talus likes this

Van Alma Arabians
Find us on Facebook!

#124 Aimbri

Aimbri

Jeannette

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

I'm taking Ansarah to a small outdoor show tomorrow, weather permitting.  Another practice ride before Canadian Nationals, next month!

Jeannette
Aimbri Arabians
Visit My Website

All horses at Aimbri Arabians are SE and AK, and all mares and stallions are LFS, CA and SCID Tested Clear!
Colt:

Aimbri El Kaream (REA El Kaream+ x Tal Imdal by Imperial Imdal+) 2013 grey colt LFS, CA and SCID tested Clear.

Mares:

Tammens Nadira (Tammen x ADH Nadafe by Shukri) 1995 Bay  
Aimbri Ansarah (Aseffa Moniet by Rasmoniet RSI x Zahara Basharah by Ramses Maris) 1996 Bay
MB Faheena (Safeen x AK Bint Fatiha by Moniet El Sharaf) 1997 Ches. 
Aimbri Amira Matrabb (El Matrabb x Dorian Mon Amie by AK Na Moniet) 1998 Ches/Flax 
Aimbri Zaafinah (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Ansarah) 2004 Ches/Flaxen 
Aimbri Amurra (Moon Sheine x MB Faheena) 2005 Ches. SOLD!
Aimbri Fawzia (Moon Sheine x Tammens Nadira) 2005 Ches/Flaxen
Aimbri Zakirah (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Ansarah) 2006 Bay SOLD!
Aimbri Amira Alia (Moon Sheine x MB Faheena) 2006 Ches/Flaxen
Aimbri Bint Bint Matrabb (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb) 2011 Ches.

2 SE/AK Sweepstakes Nominated Chestnut Geldings by El Matrabb  SOLD! $
Aimbri Emir Hilal (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb by El Matrabb) 2007 Ches. $

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users