45 replies to this topic

#41 Birnerhof-Araber

Birnerhof-Araber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:54 AM

Hi Brigitte,
What is the name of your black beauty? and where are you located?
Hope to hear more from you!

Hi Clothilde, :PerspectMA19366318-0001:

the name from my black beauty is Waseem Mouraad . He has always a great tempered and her filly too. My daughter is 3 jears old and they play together ( Mouraad and my doughter). With a bag or a bucket . She love her.....

We are located in Bayern Germany. Where are you locatet ?

I Hope we hear from you

Brigitte

#42 H Fillmore

H Fillmore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:41 PM

Hi Clo,
Katherine from Switzerland visited the US last week "on a Babson Tour" and my Ranch was her last stop. I bet she has a lot of interesting stories to tell. She seemed to really Like Tariifah and Ibby and their yearling filly when she was here. We will have to get her on this discussion ASAP. And Good Luck with the Princeton Mariner Breedings! It must be Frozen Semen Right? That can be pretty tricky - you will have to get an Expert to do the Insemination.

- - - - Hugh

#43 Clothilde

Clothilde

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

Don't worry Hugh, she is at a repro center with a vet and has been inseminated now I wait until the 21st of may, fingers crossed!
yes I supposed Katherine will have many things to tell!
Maarena Arabians
Straight Babson Egyptian Arabians in France
http://www.straightbabsons.com
Saleslist updated regularly

#44 Nasheeta

Nasheeta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:www.wolffphotography.nl, war crimes, Desert bred Arabians, Sheykh Obeyd and Babson Arabians.

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:22 AM

what a wonderful picture!!!

I agree!! Super to see that Clothilde.
I love your horses, also your black stallion, gorgeous!
My six yrs old daughter is now getting used to riding (in the past years she already sat on our horses, petted them and enjoyed them), she would love to come with me on a distance ride in a few years. Maybe we pick one in France so that you and your children perjalps could ride with us!

Brigitte

Nasheeta Arabians

home of
Abu Dhabi (Djinn x Pax), Manara Samira r.i.p. (Masada Massoud x Matara Saafana), Zabira Atya (Ebony Rumaadi x Bach Raisa),
Fadra (Neapolitano XXIX-22 x Maestoso XLVI-3), a), Kuhaylat Imzaa (Antar el Elamal x Impress CS), Shennah BLA (Renoir MBI x Suraha KSI)

Proud owner of miniature mare NOVA stables Carissa (Falabella)

Have a look at www.nasheeta.com

and home of

The Samira Foundation, a sacntuary for old, formerly abandonned and abused arabian mares. Currently offering a home to Ber Parabola, Razade des Belles, Sarafeh, Aronda Star r.i.p. , Prinses Dalmea r.i.p., Dizzy Devil, Impress CS and Flaxman's Ophelia. Donations most welcome!

www.facebook.com/stichtingsamira

co-author (with Ms Saskia Klaassen) of "Impressions" a manual to arabian bloodlines in The Netherlands

#45 H Fillmore

H Fillmore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:29 PM

Hi Babson People,
Be sure to look at "Moniet El Nefous was a Babson - Well Kinda" and in particular Post #48, which gives some Very Important Insight into Why the Babsons are so Great!

- - - - Hugh

#46 Ashanti

Ashanti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Horses, riding, nature, reading, painting

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:10 AM

[Hi Clothilde

I'm Melanie from Switzerland. My horse is V.H.Badia (with a little bit Babson), but as I read you know Badia.She has her foal now, a strong Koheilan Rhodan stallion! We will beginning breeding black arabian horses in Switzerland. I've bought another mare, which is coming at the end of november to me.

Greetings
Mel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users