• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#81 Victoria Jensen

Victoria Jensen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses what else is there lol. I like to draw horses too.

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:26 AM

Gosh there are so many horse out there that I just love and will never see in person or breed to. Most of the Stallions I like tend to be Grey... I would have to say the the Om El horses are some of my favs... I really like the Stallion Dream Manor Baalerro spelling? I saw him as a colt yearling and he was awesome then and now he is well really AWESOME lol...

But as far as riding goes, I think my favorite is Sunday Verses, from Top of the HIll Arabians, he is just soo beautiful and moves with such grace... I love to watch Nikki ride him..

Attached Files

HOME TO SATIN SPRINGS ARABIANS
http://satinspringsarabians.com/

STALLIONS
SR. STALLION SUMMERWOOD SHAI ( Simeon Shai* X Saghira )

MARES PUREBRED
ANTONES ANGIE BAY ( Bay-El-Antonne X Hauns Deborah )
SAN-LUE-JOELET ( Ahtan Al Sahrah X San-Lue Lebran )
SSA DESERT DOLL ( ESQ Black Satin X SRF Beauroda )
SSA SWEET REBELICIOUS ( Magnetic Fadjur X San-Lue-Joelet )

MARES STRAIGHT EGYPTIAN
MNX SHAINA ( Summerwood Shai X AK Sharah )
MNX SAHRA DALL ( Summerwood Shai X BR Dream Dali ) ( SOLD )
SSA TAREEFS SHAIDAYA ( Hadaya El Tareef X MNX Shaina )
SSA AMIRAT AL ALWAN ( Hadaya El Tareef X MNX Shaina )
SSA Kaamarah Spring ( Bay Shahin EM X Imperial Kaapha )
LA Mystical Elegance ( TH Midnight Rider X BB Elegance )

MARES EGYPTIAN SIRED
SSA KASHMEIR MIST ( IBN El Tareef X Satins Mist )
SSA MYSTIC AMIRAH ( Mon Amir BWA X Satins Mist)

GELDINGS
ESQ BLACK SATIN
SSA MAJESTIC BEY
SSA DROP MY SOX ( SOLD )
SSA MAGNETIC FARID ( SOLD )
SSA MR BREEZZ ( SOLD )
SSA ANID FOUSTOK
SSA MAGNETIC HARIK
SSA N Rare Form
SSA ShaiZarr Al Ahmar

2009 FOALS
SSA SHAIBELLA BEY ( Summerwood Shai X Antones Angie Bay)
SSA SHAMROCK SHAI ( Summerwood Shai X San-Lue Joelet) ( SOLD )

Satin Springs Arabians
http://satinspringsarabians.com/

#82 WolfeArabians

WolfeArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:41 AM

There are so many wonderful people that we have met, big and small, that have been so wonderful to us over the years. Carl and Shelly Star have been utterly fabulous and encouraging. I remember Carl presenting Mo to us on our first visit. No man could have been more proud of a horse than Carl was of Mo, and with every reason. He was King of the barn and he knew it! Carl and Shelly entrusted the care of a very special mare to us earlier this year and I cannot tell them how MUCH that trust means.
Angie, you and Rusty are wonderful and I'd love to be able to see more of you guys :-) Razeelah is maturing so wonderfully and giving Jeanette and Corey such a wonderful introduction to Egyptian Arabians, you should be very proud of your granddaughter! The kids are great and Donovan enjoys the company. And, if it weren't for you, I never would have met another amazingly wonderful person, Christy Hazel.
Christy not only PATIENTLY works with my totally uncooperative horses to get the most gorgeous photos, but she is a real sweetheart and I'm sooo in love with her mare Gabby (crabby or not, lol).
I have not had the opportunity to get to know Cyglenda and Steve as well as I would like but from what conversations we have had, they are wonderful people as well with a breeding program that could turn anyone green with envy :-)
I also had the pleasure of doing business with Sue Burnham at Hope Farms Arabians recently and I could talk to her for HOURS! What a friendly, helpful, and insightful woman :-)
I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you for all of your support and kind words. Keith and I only hope we can give back even half as much as you've given to us!
Jessica Wolfe
Wolfe Arabians
Straight Egyptians
www.wolfearabians.com

#83 Desert Tag Arabians

Desert Tag Arabians

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Small breeders of Straight Egyptian/Al Khamsa Arabians. Standing the El Halimaar son Latif El Halimaar and his son EA Asaalah. Breeding program centers around El Halimaar and Prince Ibn Shaikh lines combined with Ramses Fayek lines. Occasional horses offered for sale.

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:17 AM

Thank you Jessica for the kind words! I am so proud of the many successes you have gained as a breeder and in the show ring. And, I'm thrilled that Razeelah has made her home with such loving owners. I'm still hoping to do an open house this summer and I so hope you can come and invite Razeelah's new owners as well. I'd love to introduce them to her sire.

Jessica owns such a fine herd of SE's it's difficult to pick just one, but I will mention the king of her farm, Ravenwood Khaleem. He is a magnificent stallion worthy of his bloodlines and has sired some outstanding foals for Jessica. I believe those of you attending the EE this year will have a chance to see a very handsome colt sired by this stallion as well :th_party0010: .

Angela

Attached Files

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway...." John Wayne

Desert TAG Arabians
Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians
Standing the Stallions Latif El Halimaar & EA Asaalah

Our Herd:
Latif El Halimaar (El Halimaar x Jamala Zaafinah)
EA Asaalah (Latif El Halimaar x Meadow Merata [x Rasmoniet RSI])
Taza Cindy (Shaikh Farida x Ramses Georgina)--
FOR SALE
AVA Amira el Sakr (SA Shaikh al Sakr x Bint Ishtar)
AVA Chelsea Rose (SA Shaikh al Sakr x Bint Ishtar)

Lezah Fasaalah (EA Asaalah x Azalea Farasha)

Visit Our Website! Desert TAG Arabians

Posted Image

#84 sdlarabians

sdlarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:06 AM

Tracy and Angela ~ you guys just made my day!!! Thank you so much for the kinds words. While I think Rocky is great, it is so much better to hear others appreciate him too.

There are so many great horses that it is hard to get all of my thoughts together.

In the meantime, I will say that I spent some time talking to Christy, Angela and Connie at the EE last year. They are some of the best women that I have ever met!
Alison

Shear D-Lite Arabians
Breedres of PERFORMANCE Straight Egyptians
http://sheardlitearabians.com/

Standing at stud: El Rashiid MA (El Majiid x Maar-Riana [*El Mareekh])

"El Rashiid MA is bred generations deep to sire beautiful athletes" ~ Arlene Magid

#85 Nasarka

Nasarka

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:41 AM

Angela, didn't you have Noiram (sp?) I loved him, he was The Black Stallion for me. I wouldn't mind knowing where he ended up.

#86 Desert Tag Arabians

Desert Tag Arabians

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Small breeders of Straight Egyptian/Al Khamsa Arabians. Standing the El Halimaar son Latif El Halimaar and his son EA Asaalah. Breeding program centers around El Halimaar and Prince Ibn Shaikh lines combined with Ramses Fayek lines. Occasional horses offered for sale.

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:50 PM

I did own Noiram at one time, in partnership with Wind Drinker Arabians :) . I believe his owner is a member here...hopefully she'll read this and share some updates with us!

As you said, he will always be THE black stallion to me as well...forever holding a special place in my heart.

Angela

Desert TAG Arabians

Our Herd:
FOR SALE

Posted Image

#87 RZugg

RZugg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Everything horses and bulldogs... I love my family dearly they are my only real reason I can be a part of this wonderful world of Egyptian Arabians!

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:10 PM

I have to say that while I have met some very nice people with very nice horses in my ventures, there are many I hope to see and meet at the EE next week!

Suellen Taylor, has always always been very sweet to me, given wonderful advice, and just breeds wonderful horses. I love that filly she just had by Dorian Oran.

Carey Holladay and I have yet to meet, but we spoke on the phone and she is such a wonderful lady to converse with! I can't wait to meet her next week as well. She has some very beautiful horses... and she is VERY encouraging!

#88 Suellen Taylor

Suellen Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Dolls, Royal Doultons and Antique Costume Jewelry

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:28 PM

Vicke..thank you for posting about Sunday Verses...had an inquiry from TX..sure would love to see both my boys in same class..LOL

I actually think Sunday is better than VERY, who just won his amateur to ride class with Jim aboard.
Jim says he is still slower to respond to him than to Josh, but he also realizes that he (Jim) is just learning..I love to see them together..a match made in heaven, to be sure!

Love those photos of Nikki on Sunday and the one kissing..Sunday is surely a "gentle giant".

Rachel..you are so kind..and I am so pleased you are going to EE..I know you will enjoy!!!!!!!! Be sure to stop by the Al Khamsa booth and introduce yourself..some of the nicest folks around, they can advise you and Pam bakes the most wonderful cookies!!!!!!! Bet she is baking as I type..LOL

Just heard from new owner of Victory Dahncer, having his saddle put on these days..and doing beautifully, so perhaps one day, I shall have all three of the "boys" in the WP ring..and also heard from the new owner of Wind Dahncer, doing 50 milers like he was born to do!

Rachel..I do like this filly too..wish Josh (owner of Dorian Oran) could visit!

Thanks people..enjoy the EE..and say hello to folks from me!

TOP Of The Hill Arabians

Marshallville GA

Phone: 478-472-6141

Email: tophillarabs@windstream.net

The Gals:

Elegant Dahncer     Mahrdan x Kohlan 1995    Will stay with us for life!

Imdala El Jamaal         Dakharo x Imiella   2005    Bred to Marbeau Le Reve' (My last hurrah????)

The Guys:

Khalid Omar Khayal    GR Shadow x Khalia Spring 2005 (AKA Spunky Bruiser)  With us for life!

#89 Desert Tag Arabians

Desert Tag Arabians

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:33 AM

I would like to mention DJ Sheldon of Rapture Arabians :) . I spoke with DJ on the phone the other day and enjoyed my conversation with her immensely. She has been very supportive and helpful to me in placing my two sweet mares that I currently have for sale. It was so nice talking to someone who shared so many of the same ideals and thoughts on the SE horse/industry/etc. that I do! With more time, I am sure we could have talked for hours.

DJ owns the beautiful Alidaar son PRINCE REX. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing him in person, but from his photos he is my idea of a classic Arabian stallion. And, talking with DJ about him on the phone, I learned what a sweet boy he is as well.

It was a real treat to share our horse stories over the phone and learn more about each other's horses. I hope the day comes when I can meet both DJ and Prince Rex in person!

Angela

Attached Files

Desert TAG Arabians

Our Herd:
FOR SALE

Posted Image

#90 Desert Tag Arabians

Desert Tag Arabians

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:42 AM

I have another one, and this is one I must mention :) .

In December of 2006 I contacted Melissa Young of Simply Arabians about the stall drapes she makes and sells. I was planning on attending the 2007 Egyptian Event and knew I would need to decorate my stalls. Melissa and I talked back and forth in emails for several days, but in the end I told her my order would have to wait until after Christmas (kids presents had to come first).

A couple weeks later a package was sitting outside my back door, left by UPS. I brought in the box with no idea what it was or where it had come from. Upon opening the box, I found the most beautiful cream stall drapes with white, gold and purple trim (exactly what I had wanted). Melissa and her kids had decided to make the drapes for me as a surprise Christmas present!

Other than our exchange of emails, Melissa didn't know me at all. And yet, she took it upon herself to do a completely selfless act out of sheer kindness. I was so shocked and thankful I wasn't sure what to say to her (other than many thank-you's).

That was a really wonderful Christmas, all thanks to Melissa!

Angela

Desert TAG Arabians

Our Herd:
FOR SALE

Posted Image

#91 Trish aka JMO

Trish aka JMO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:45 AM

I have another one, and this is one I must mention :) .

In December of 2006 I contacted Melissa Young of Simply Arabians about the stall drapes she makes and sells. I was planning on attending the 2007 Egyptian Event and knew I would need to decorate my stalls. Melissa and I talked back and forth in emails for several days, but in the end I told her my order would have to wait until after Christmas (kids presents had to come first).

A couple weeks later a package was sitting outside my back door, left by UPS. I brought in the box with no idea what it was or where it had come from. Upon opening the box, I found the most beautiful cream stall drapes with white, gold and purple trim (exactly what I had wanted). Melissa and her kids had decided to make the drapes for me as a surprise Christmas present!

Other than our exchange of emails, Melissa didn't know me at all. And yet, she took it upon herself to do a completely selfless act out of sheer kindness. I was so shocked and thankful I wasn't sure what to say to her (other than many thank-you's).

That was a really wonderful Christmas, all thanks to Melissa!

Angela

That is such a wonderful and generous thing that Melissa did for you and I 'm glad you mentioned it here in this thread...I've enjoyed all the stories thus fa. :)

#92 WolfeArabians

WolfeArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:19 PM

quote name='Desert Tag Arabians' date='May 31 2010, 10:17 PM' post='62913']
Thank you Jessica for the kind words! I am so proud of the many successes you have gained as a breeder and in the show ring. And, I'm thrilled that Razeelah has made her home with such loving owners. I'm still hoping to do an open house this summer and I so hope you can come and invite Razeelah's new owners as well. I'd love to introduce them to her sire.

Jessica owns such a fine herd of SE's it's difficult to pick just one, but I will mention the king of her farm, Ravenwood Khaleem. He is a magnificent stallion worthy of his bloodlines and has sired some outstanding foals for Jessica. I believe those of you attending the EE this year will have a chance to see a very handsome colt sired by this stallion as well :laughing1: .

Angela
[/quote]

Thank you Angela!
He really is "The King" here isn't he, lol. His son, Al Kahar Ibn Khaleem will be representing him at the Egyptian Event, I invite everyone to Barn 1 (facing barn 2) to come and visit him, we are VERY proud.
I'm pleased to tell you Angie that the Didemenico's have decided to breed Razeelah to him next spring :) I really need to get you some photos of her. She REALLY is looking like her daddy, very classic and she is SO charismatic!
There are so many of you on this forum that have such beautiful horses and I've never had the pleasure of speaking/emailing with most of you :-( If you're attending the Event, please do stop by and say hello. Other than Angie and Christy I have very few "horsey" friends to bore with talk of pedigrees, breeding, and training, lol.
Attached File  body_20comp_1_May21st_low_res.JPG   173.52KB   0 downloads[
Jessica Wolfe
Wolfe Arabians
Straight Egyptians
www.wolfearabians.com

#93 DJ Sheldon

DJ Sheldon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:17 PM

It was a real treat to share our horse stories over the phone and learn more about each other's horses. I hope the day comes when I can meet both DJ and Prince Rex in person!

Angela

Thank you Angela. I too very much enjoyed our conversation and hope that we will have the opportunity to meet someday.

DJ

#94 Whitehavenarabians

Whitehavenarabians

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:11 AM

Marie - thanks so much for the wonderful comments on Ali Mutazz! I don't follow forums at all, but his breeder/owner sent me the link so I thought I'd chime in. I do want to mention though that Ali Mutazz *is* under saddle, and has been for the past three years. In fact, he's shown at the WCAHA Clemson Fall & Spring Shows, where he's been Reserve Champion SHUS Junior Horse as well as placing highly in Dressage. I currently ride him regularly at the farm in dressage and hacking out, and he's recently started western pleasure training. We just currently aren't competing him right now, but he's a joy to ride.

So happy to see posts regarding SE stallions under saddle - they are much more fun to ride than just to look at!

Trisha

Attached Files

#95 ponygirl

ponygirl

SLC CAMELOT FARMS advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • Interests:My interest mainly focus on my children and horses. Single mom of three grown children. I discovered my first arabian in 92 and have been hooked since. I have spent my life with many breeds and Arabians are the best. Their beauty never ceases to take my breath away

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:43 AM

Marie - thanks so much for the wonderful comments on Ali Mutazz! I don't follow forums at all, but his breeder/owner sent me the link so I thought I'd chime in. I do want to mention though that Ali Mutazz *is* under saddle, and has been for the past three years. In fact, he's shown at the WCAHA Clemson Fall & Spring Shows, where he's been Reserve Champion SHUS Junior Horse as well as placing highly in Dressage. I currently ride him regularly at the farm in dressage and hacking out, and he's recently started western pleasure training. We just currently aren't competing him right now, but he's a joy to ride.

So happy to see posts regarding SE stallions under saddle - they are much more fun to ride than just to look at!

Trisha

Tisha, that is one very nice horse in the picture, reminds my of my favorite mare Bint Orion. Love the movement!
SLC Camelot Farms
Sherry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users