• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tricia

Tricia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses top the list along with my dogs and activities geared to them. I love making halters and presentation sets - started out by making one for a foal and after a lot of encouragement from people who saw the set started making them - now it is a passion! I also enjoy swimming, reading, traveling and good conversation with friends and strangers alike!

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:28 PM

I just spent a long time doing a classified and only one of my pictures showed up - I tried to edit and when I clicked on the full editor all I got was a gray page - what is wrong? Are the pictures showing up for other people? Is this because of my dial up that I'm not seeing them, or are they not showing up for anybody? When I go to edit they are there. Heidi, is this something you can fix? I sure would hate to have to redo the whole post!!

Tricia

Arabian Whimzy on my facebook page - http://www.facebook....89&l=a3600d83fd

#2 janessa

janessa

Secret Oasis Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:24 PM

I didnt see the pictures in the post but they did show up underneath as attachments. Maybe you should try www.photobucket.com it's free and you can upload as many as you want. As soon as they are uploaded click on the img link and paste it into your post by using the photo button up top on here. I can even use this on my website.

#3 Heidi

Heidi

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:55 PM

I see the pictures?

BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#4 Tricia

Tricia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses top the list along with my dogs and activities geared to them. I love making halters and presentation sets - started out by making one for a foal and after a lot of encouragement from people who saw the set started making them - now it is a passion! I also enjoy swimming, reading, traveling and good conversation with friends and strangers alike!

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:15 PM

I finally got back in, deleted my attachments and redid them. I really think being on dial up is a major factor in these problems - several times I just got a gray page and couldn't even get into the post to edit it! Someday, when I get rich and famous, I will get high speed and be done with all this frustration!!LOL

Thanks for trying to help!!

Tricia

Arabian Whimzy on my facebook page - http://www.facebook....89&l=a3600d83fd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users