• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Haris

Haris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Horses , martial arts, fitness, running, mountain climbing, good books, motor bikes, International law

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:40 PM

Hello to everyone !

Well my name is Haris , i was born in 1976 the year the Sex Pistols and The Clash ruled the charts and music scene ..Born into the strict military familly where Arabian horse is an icon and was /is present in it through many many generations, as we can read from our familly tree it goes back to the Turkish invasions and that was really long time ago , so streak very hard to match..My late grandfather god rest his soul was a breeder so were all his sons my uncles , and when we got together all my older cousins look like late Mr Tom McNair in their TX image clothes :)

As a kid i was kinda small and always playing with the girls :D , my dad didnt like that very much , so he has taken me into the martial arts club which in my opinion was one of the best things in my life, very early i learned hard discipline, control of my body and emotions, and got really healthy outlook of life in general, later i was doing all sorts of contact sports and a lot of body building, but the chemistry around that scene is just not for me...I got my degree in Economics and degree in Law, have few succesful businesses, so i can really call my horses my luck , they are my soul , i live with them for them , ...I am lifetime folower of the great Morafic and his sire line, that is the only sire line i use , i am just crazy about Morafic looking horses..I like spirit in them, their proud carriage, the fact that they are not for everyone is a chalenge to me, the fire in them ...I have mares which i have imported from US, Australia, Germany, Austria, Italy etc..I have various "beauty" lines in my mares, here i like different lines and diversety, i like beatiful but functional is a must be for me, we ride all our horses...And i mean really ride them, we have one of the toughest terrains in the whole wide world , the beatiful Alps , one look on the snowy peaks and i am happy..The legendary General Hanibal and his elephants have crossed the Alps when invading the Rome, and Hanibal was one tough guy..

I am also a President of our Registry / Society , i have been elected when 29, the youngest ever , and my ego was that big at that time i could fill Empire State building with him, through the time i have seen that is a lot of complicated work with very complicated people, old geezers have tricked me well :D

Maybe i will put some pics of my horses for you all to se what i am talking about..

Have a great day..

Haris

Halimas Shimaina (Simeon Sochain (Simoen Sadik x Simeon Simona) x Shimana (Imperial Maakir x Shimaya) - imported from Australia

Monalena (Haziz Halim (Ansata Ibn Halima x Serenity Shahrabi) x SW Shai Monalia ( Simeon Shai x Sabiha Moniet) - full sister to Jonalena US import

Jonalena (Haziz Halim (Ansata Ibn Halima x Serenity Shahrabi) x SW Shai Monalia ( Simeon Shai x Sabiha Moniet) - full sister to Monalena , US import

Attached Files

Powered by the dark side.........

#2 hansi

hansi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,786 posts
  • Interests:straight egyptian arabian horse breeder since 1967.
    researcher, author of 24 book puplications on arabian horses, the straight egyptian index and others,
    quarantine staton and manager okayed by florida depeartment of agriculture.

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:46 PM

Hello to everyone !

Well my name is Haris , i was born in 1976 the year the Sex Pistols and The Clash ruled the charts and music scene ..Born into the strict military familly where Arabian horse is an icon and was /is present in it through many many generations, as we can read from our familly tree it goes back to the Turkish invasions and that was really long time ago , so streak very hard to match..My late grandfather god rest his soul was a breeder so were all his sons my uncles , and when we got together all my older cousins look like late Mr Tom McNair in their TX image clothes :WELCOME56:

As a kid i was kinda small and always playing with the girls :D , my dad didnt like that very much , so he has taken me into the martial arts club which in my opinion was one of the best things in my life, very early i learned hard discipline, control of my body and emotions, and got really healthy outlook of life in general, later i was doing all sorts of contact sports and a lot of body building, but the chemistry around that scene is just not for me...I got my degree in Economics and degree in Law, have few succesful businesses, so i can really call my horses my luck , they are my soul , i live with them for them , ...I am lifetime folower of the great Morafic and his sire line, that is the only sire line i use , i am just crazy about Morafic looking horses..I like spirit in them, their proud carriage, the fact that they are not for everyone is a chalenge to me, the fire in them ...I have mares which i have imported from US, Australia, Germany, Austria, Italy etc..I have various "beauty" lines in my mares, here i like different lines and diversety, i like beatiful but functional is a must be for me, we ride all our horses...And i mean really ride them, we have one of the toughest terrains in the whole wide world , the beatiful Alps , one look on the snowy peaks and i am happy..The legendary General Hanibal and his elephants have crossed the Alps when invading the Rome, and Hanibal was one tough guy..

I am also a President of our Registry / Society , i have been elected when 29, the youngest ever , and my ego was that big at that time i could fill Empire State building with him, through the time i have seen that is a lot of complicated work with very complicated people, old geezers have tricked me well :D

Maybe i will put some pics of my horses for you all to se what i am talking about..

Have a great day..

Haris

dear haris

i welcome yo with my heart. so wonderful to join us and i hope we hear lots from you.
always so interesting and good to hear from other parts of the globe too.

take care
hansi :)
Hansi-Heck Melnyk
Serenity Arabian farms, Florida, USA

Posted Image

#3 MiniMorr

MiniMorr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:Horses, books, photography, reading, writing, horses, books, more horses and more books.

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:52 PM

Hi and welcome!

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of you and your horses, it's lovely to hear that people breed for function and beauty instead of beauty alone. :)

-Jenny
http://www.tweetie-cueetie.net
(eternally under construction - now with updates!)

Life is what you make out of it - nothing more and nothing less - and it's your duty to make the best out of your life.

#4 Imke79

Imke79

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:53 PM

Welcome, Mr. P!

Glad to see that you are not longer playing with the girls but the big boys instead! :)

It'll be great to see some more pics of your horses.

Oh... and by the way... I am sure you will enjoy these emoticons... ;-)
L'homme est condamné à être libré.
(Jean Paul Sartre)

#5 sdlarabians

sdlarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:56 PM

Welcome! By the pictures, it looks like your horses can MOVE!! Post more when you can.
Alison

Shear D-Lite Arabians
Breedres of PERFORMANCE Straight Egyptians
http://sheardlitearabians.com/

Standing at stud: El Rashiid MA (El Majiid x Maar-Riana [*El Mareekh])

"El Rashiid MA is bred generations deep to sire beautiful athletes" ~ Arlene Magid

#6 Heidi

Heidi

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:04 PM

Posted Image

BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#7 Kathy Bailey

Kathy Bailey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:08 PM

:) Haris, beautiful horse pictures and great sense of humor, nice to meet you.

#8 smj

smj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Horses, riding,breeding, smiling and laughing<br />My kids and family

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:37 PM

:th_cool: Haris, beautiful horse pictures and great sense of humor, nice to meet you.

Hiya Haris......Welcome :bigemo_harabe_net-123:
Loved you post........lol........and congratz on wonderful horses :th_cheer:

We're located in Norway ( we dont have polar bears here...lol )

Hanne
Home of SE stallion RA Relaks & Millenium Jamaal US

www.smjarabians.com

#9 Jill Erisman

Jill Erisman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Interests:The horses.

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:37 PM

Hello Haris,

So do you have the recording of
Sid Vicious doing a cover of "I Did It My Way?"
Quite a thing to hear actually... :lol:

I DO LOVE my punk rock, but not
nearly as much as these straight Egyptians!

Your horses are beautiful and look
very athletic -- love the pedigrees!
Pretty unusual blends of many of my
favorite lines, I bet in person they
are stunners!

WELCOME!

Kind Regards,

Jill

#10 rhoni

rhoni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:53 PM

Hi Haris - love your post and your horses!

#11 Mandarin

Mandarin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses ..in special se's, traveling, reading,scubadiving

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:16 PM

:bigemo_harabe_net-123:

Hello Haris

wonderfull horses you have any website???? that we could have a look at the rest of your band

Renate

#12 ashabarab

ashabarab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:53 PM

hallo and welcome

please post some more pictures the ones you posted are just a snippet to get us to want more

so please please

please more...........

ash

#13 Seglavi

Seglavi

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Interests:Breeding, preservation, trail riding. History, Family, Travel

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:01 PM

Welcome Haris,
You have an interesting history and your horses look beautiful. I look forward to more of your pictures.
Pam Studebaker
Saqlawiyat Arabians
Trotwood, Ohio, USA

#14 Juniper

Juniper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:06 PM

Hi Haris

Great to see you here!!!

Christine aka TousCrins

#15 Haris

Haris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Horses , martial arts, fitness, running, mountain climbing, good books, motor bikes, International law

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

Hi you all

A BIG BIG thank you to you all , really , it makes me happy , when my coleagues and felow breeders , owners , recognize the quality and the beauty of my horses...I really invest so much in them, and i am not meaning money, its time , love , dedication, real quality stallions for the mares etc...

Mrs Hansi you were always my favorite on the SE.com and i told that in public, you mam are second to no one, respect !

I can go through to all the names, but you people all are great, and altough i am sad because of the lattest events on our old forum, will say that i am sooo happy to see you all here , all familiar names , nicknames etc..

Imke you are my sugar honey so dont push me too far <_< ...Jill i am very familiar with that version and Sid was one cool dude..I cant imagine my life without music, it s always in my head, from Doors to Jimy Hendrix, then on to U2 and Depeche Mode, going hard with Guns n Roses and Metallica...Music is esential to me as is good laugh...I have given myself limit on being serious, and its 1 to max 2 hours a day :D

Ok i will post some more pictures.......

Kublay El Gaug (Madhalaan Madheen by Ansata El Salaam x Kharina El Gaug ) Imported Italy

Nachta ( Maysoun by Ansata Halim Shah x Elina ) imported Belgium - in foal to Classic Shadwan (Alidaar x Shagiah bint Shadwan )

PW Shah Nawari (Shahin Ibn Naskhi x Nyala ) imported Germany - in foal to GR Faleeh (Madhalaan Madheen x Fasinah by Nahaman)

Attached Files