27 replies to this topic

#21 Jill C

Jill C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:03 PM

And Thank You for giving us this wonderful place to discuss and share the most wonder topic in the world, the Arabian Horse.

Jill

#22 Sue Vasick

Sue Vasick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:I run Sugarcreek Horse Save, a small rescue dedicated to saving auction horses from slaughter. I have three purebred Arabian mares - all saved from a bad situation - and Borzoi dogs which I show and love.

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:09 PM

dear sue

so welcome here, heartfelt. what you are doing has to be the finest work ever, helping our fourlegged friends who cant help themselves.
always give us data, so that we can help. none of our horses must ever end up 'alone',
in dispair when often they are the only loyal, true friends people have.

welcome again and post often please

hansi :th_roflol:

Thank you, Hansi, for that warm welcome. That made me feel special. And yes, I will be happy to post on Arabians in need when I come across them. I've found many Arabian owners/breeders to be extremely generous in helping.
Sue

#23 deanhennings

deanhennings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:09 PM

:) awww <blush>

It has always been exciting to see all the people involved in our horses, Meeting them online or in person. I love seeing all the websites, Sales horses, Babies, Stallions and of course the Heart of our breed The MOMMIES ! Our Mares. To me this is the place I get to come to and share the Successes and some failures in my life, I enjoy reading about show ring Victories to The few Big foot sightings on the trails ;) just kidding.. Over the years I have had the honor to share many tears... New beginnings and also sad good byes...

It's a wonderful thing to see so many people enjoying the Arabian horses, The versatility truly comes out in each and everyone of us... :)

Thank you again !

Dean

#24 msfarab

msfarab

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Hunter, Dressage, team penning, competitive trail, mountain trail, hunting

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:14 PM

Thank You for the invitation! Although I cannot be here often, I will check in from time to time to see what you are discussing.

-------------------
Mountain Spring Farm Sport Horses, USA
offering rare SE/SO/HL stallions through frozen semen bank:

RG Hilacious (El Hilal x Desert Song RSI) 1981-2008 Grey SE, SO, HL, BL, AK
Faydin (Mahrouf x Roufina) 1979-2006 Black Straight Babson, SE, SO, HL, BL, AK
--------------------
Fresh or frozen semen available from:

BW Fadl Tali (Faydin x Bint Fadl Starr) Homozygous Black Straight Babson, SE, SO, HL, BL, AK
MSF Nadir (Faydin x CRF Nadira) Chestnut Babson sired, SE, SO, HL, BL, AK
Rajah of Sabbah (Inshalla Imhotep x Shar Sabbah) Bay Babson/ Halima, SE, SO, HL, BL, AK
MSF Sheikh Habib (RG Fay Moniet x RG Moniette Salim) Chestnut SE, SO, BL sub B, AK
MSF Hamdani Simri (Faydin x IMF Badia Nafila) Homozygous black Babson Sired, E-Sired, AK, BL sub Dwarka, rare Hamdani strain, already extinct in SE Arabians.
Mountain Spring Farm Sport Horses, USA
offering rare SE/SO/HL stallions through frozen semen bank:

RG Hilacious (El Hilal x Desert Song RSI) 1981-2008 Grey SE, SO, HL, BL, AK
Faydin (Mahrouf x Roufina) 1979-2006 Black Straight Babson, SE, SO, HL, BL, AK
--------------------
Fresh or frozen semen available from:

BW Fadl Tali (Faydin x Bint Fadl Starr) Homozygous Black Straight Babson, SE, SO, HL, BL, AK
MSF Nadir (Faydin x CRF Nadira) Chestnut Babson sired, SE, SO, HL, BL, AK
Rajah of Sabbah (Inshalla Imhotep x Shar Sabbah) Bay Babson/ Halima, SE, SO, HL, BL, AK
MSF Sheikh Habib (RG Fay Moniet x RG Moniette Salim) Chestnut SE, SO, BL sub B, AK
MSF Hamdani Simri (Faydin x IMF Badia Nafila) Homozygous black Babson Sired, E-Sired, AK, BL sub Dwarka, rare Hamdani strain, already extinct in SE Arabians.

#25 Aimbri

Aimbri

Jeannette

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:27 PM

Thank YOU, Heidi and Dean, and the others behind the scenes, for providing this marvellous forum for all of us to use. It is so wonderful that we can all participate, share and learn from each other.

Jeannette
Aimbri Arabians
Visit My Website

All horses at Aimbri Arabians are SE and AK, and all mares and stallions are LFS, CA and SCID Tested Clear!
Colt:

Aimbri El Kaream (REA El Kaream+ x Tal Imdal by Imperial Imdal+) 2013 grey colt LFS, CA and SCID tested Clear.

Mares:

Tammens Nadira (Tammen x ADH Nadafe by Shukri) 1995 Bay  
Aimbri Ansarah (Aseffa Moniet by Rasmoniet RSI x Zahara Basharah by Ramses Maris) 1996 Bay
MB Faheena (Safeen x AK Bint Fatiha by Moniet El Sharaf) 1997 Ches. 
Aimbri Amira Matrabb (El Matrabb x Dorian Mon Amie by AK Na Moniet) 1998 Ches/Flax 
Aimbri Zaafinah (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Ansarah) 2004 Ches/Flaxen 
Aimbri Amurra (Moon Sheine x MB Faheena) 2005 Ches. SOLD!
Aimbri Fawzia (Moon Sheine x Tammens Nadira) 2005 Ches/Flaxen
Aimbri Zakirah (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Ansarah) 2006 Bay SOLD!
Aimbri Amira Alia (Moon Sheine x MB Faheena) 2006 Ches/Flaxen
Aimbri Bint Bint Matrabb (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb) 2011 Ches.

2 SE/AK Sweepstakes Nominated Chestnut Geldings by El Matrabb  SOLD! $
Aimbri Emir Hilal (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb by El Matrabb) 2007 Ches. $

#26 asil arabians

asil arabians

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:I train horses, give lessons, do 4-H, am an artist, do Real Estate (mostly foreclosures) carpentry, farm, garden, canoe<br />hike and want to endurance ride.

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:58 PM

dear sue

so welcome here, heartfelt. what you are doing has to be the finest work ever, helping our fourlegged friends who cant help themselves.
always give us data, so that we can help. none of our horses must ever end up 'alone',
in dispair when often they are the only loyal, true friends people have.

welcome again and post often please

hansi :1233_hand_clapping:

We do alot of rescue work, unfortunately. I say unfortunately, because I know each baby we breed is precious, and we never want harm to befall them for what ever reason---yet it happens.
I hope every time we do a rescue, it is the last. I can not believe we have 100 new people just since I joined !!! Haven't had much time to be on the 'puter- outside with my horses, getting ready for shows !!! We had a new boy, SE limited sabino colt---very elegant and tall !!

#27 NAF

NAF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:13 PM

Thanks Heidi and Dean for giving us a place to go where we don't feel afraid every time we post. It's a great place and I hope it will be around for a long time! :th_cool: Jan

#28 gloryforixseal

gloryforixseal

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Fishing

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:54 PM

As the chief of staff at Small talk, i would just like to take this time and thank you for joining this small but growing forum. As a member of this site, you will have many chances to do RPs, meet new people, and have new challenges. Thanks again for joining Small Talk and have a nice time here

Yours truly,
Cannon Kolb
Here is a website that I designed for instant cash loan company.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users