• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Paradise Egyptian Stud

Paradise Egyptian Stud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Straight Egyptian Arabian Horses, Genealogy, Photography, Gardening

Posted 17 April 2009 - 03:33 PM

Hello Tzviah,
Glad to see you here. I viewed your horses and Salukis last week on Facebook. All of them gorgeous!!

Cyglenda
Breeders of National and International Champion Straight Egyptian Horses. 30 years in the business Go to Paradise Egyptian Stud

Email me

#22 sandy

sandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:11 PM

WOW, Tzviah, I just now sat down long enough to look thru some of these introductions, and Hora B looks so much like my EH Bahretta, it is just eerie! I just love her, though all of your horses are beautiful! I have a special weakness for the liver chestnuts!

Sandy

#23 Ray

Ray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses. Breeding Straight Egyptian, Classical Spanish and Golden Cross.

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:42 PM

WOW, Tzviah, I just now sat down long enough to look thru some of these introductions, and Hora B looks so much like my EH Bahretta, it is just eerie! I just love her, though all of your horses are beautiful! I have a special weakness for the liver chestnuts!

Sandy

Sandy! I demand photos - NOW! :Ray:

#24 sandy

sandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 02:15 AM

Ray- sorry, technologically challenged me will instead direct all to Tous Crins' webste- EH Bahretta has a gallery there, and Christine, aka Juniper, aka Tous Crins, has far superior skills with the camera! Check out www.touscrins.com! And Tzviah, see if you agree!

Sandy

#25 Tzviah

Tzviah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Arabians, Salukis, Shami goats, organic gardening and eating, reading, writing, travelling, music

Posted 18 April 2009 - 02:38 AM

Sandy,
Show us the photos please !
Thanks for your kind words,
Tzviah

Sandy

#26 Ray

Ray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses. Breeding Straight Egyptian, Classical Spanish and Golden Cross.

Posted 18 April 2009 - 02:40 AM

Close enough, Sandy. Nice mare!

#27 Tzviah

Tzviah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Arabians, Salukis, Shami goats, organic gardening and eating, reading, writing, travelling, music

Posted 18 April 2009 - 02:43 AM

Hi Sandy,
Nice mare!
Photo 91 strikes me as most similar to Hora's attitude and look.
You are one talented photographer, gal.
Best,
Tzviah

Close enough, Sandy. Nice mare!

#28 Juniper

Juniper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:07 AM

Hi Sandy,
Nice mare!
Photo 91 strikes me as most similar to Hora's attitude and look.
You are one talented photographer, gal.
Best,
Tzviah

Thanks Tzviah. You can write comments underneath the picture, there is a box just for that purpose.

We met at the EE, I, Kathy and her husband were watching your videos of Babolna, loaded with liver chestnut mares!

My husband Dan is in the pictures too, he is the one who makes my addictions possible!

Christine

#29 Lon

Lon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:43 AM

Hello,

Beautiful Horses! I really like Hila B.
Best Regards,
Lon

#30 sandy

sandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:47 AM

Thanks Tzviah, Ray, & Christine! And you are right, Tzviah, that photo in particular looks like Hora B- could it be they are soul sisters?

Sandy

#31 Northwind

Northwind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:31 AM

Wow, really like your horses. Welcome.
Northwind Arabians
Chris Johnson
Visit our website.

#32 Tzviah

Tzviah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:47 PM

Hi Christine,
Sure I remember you from the Event. I was so happy that everyone enjoyed the Babolna videos so much and especiallyl everyone's reaction to the chestnut mare 20 Abbas Pasha I.
I have a weakness for liver chestnuts as well. Hora B is getting ready to foal within the next several days and we are very excited, as you might imagine.
Today we saw a horse that looked like he stepped out of the last century. Very interesting pedigree. The sire is Nedsch GZH (Waseem Mourad x Nazeerah II), born in Germany, and the dam KP Fateemah Bint Hakeel (Hakeel Ibn Kaisoon x Fayza), also from Germany. He has the broadest forehead I have seen in many years, no jibbah, small chiseled ears, very prominent dark eyes set right on the corners, and a jowl that is so big that our friend, another breeder, thought it was "too big"!!! The neck was long, hooky and beautifully set on, very laid back shoulder, and the legs and feet were excellent. Kind of a curvy Sirecho looking topline - and boy, could he move.
We may lease him to use on some mares - Hora included. We'll decide after we see his two living foals. He's been in someone's backyard just hanging out. It's so exciting to discover an unknown horse like that - what fun.
I will find the time to take a closer look at your website and all your horse photos.
Have a great weekend and stay in touch.
Best,
Tzviah

Thanks Tzviah. You can write comments underneath the picture, there is a box just for that purpose.

We met at the EE, I, Kathy and her husband were watching your videos of Babolna, loaded with liver chestnut mares!

My husband Dan is in the pictures too, he is the one who makes my addictions possible!

Christine

#33 Tzviah

Tzviah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:57 PM

Thanks,
I love the pedigree on The Elixer and his bay granddaughter by The Singleton.
You have some nice straight mares in foal to Elixer and it will be interesting to see what they look like.
All the best,
Tzviah

Wow, really like your horses. Welcome.

#34 JRS Gentle Hills

JRS Gentle Hills

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:00 PM

Your horses are GORGEOUS! What a wonderful selection you gathered!

Sincerly,

Jennifer Hurt
www.jrsgentlehills.com

JRs Gentle Hills Farm
www.jrsgentlehills.com

STRAIGHT EGYPTIANS - DISPERSAL SALE.

JRs Al Shabah al Aswad "The Black Phantom", Homozygous Black,
PS Nominated
TDR White Stone (exported) x Alia Kateefa (by exported Ibn Layalia)
Pure in the Strain, Saqlawi

JRs Nabiel Shaikh, Flaxen Chestnut, no Minstril
Shaikh Al Glory x Schzerade Petite.
Strain: Bint El Behreyn

Arlene Magid write-ups available on each

Posted Image

#35 Tzviah

Tzviah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:04 PM

Hi Lon, I visited your site.
Your Matar has such a great pedigree, full of classic "oldies" I remember from the 70's in the States. Shamruk, etc. Very nice.
And your Amira Bint Ruqa - tracing tail female back to Babolna - a mare after my own heart.
Glad you like Hila B - she is very special to us and now carrying a Simeon Sharav foal which we can't wait to see.
Have a great weekend and thanks for writing!
Tzviah

Hello,

Beautiful Horses! I really like Hila B.

#36 Clothilde

Clothilde

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:09 PM

Hi Tzviah,
I just would like to express my admiration for your efforts, you breed gorgeous SE.
If I remember correctly you also import some SO horses from the US, where are these horses now and are you still using them in your breeding program?
Maarena Arabians
Straight Babson Egyptian Arabians in France
http://www.straightbabsons.com
Saleslist updated regularly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users