10 replies to this topic

#1 szedlisa

szedlisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:47 PM

I am posting this for a friend and long time supporter of the Spanish Arabian and the "Golden Cross".
Some of the horses below may already be gone. Please check with Katherine.
http://www.goldenpea...com/index2.html

STALLIONS: (more information and pedigrees on site)
Spanish - http://www.goldenpea...s.com/1852.html
Freys Golden Elf
GP Rau
SV El Profecia
TA Espirito
Dias

Egyptian - http://www.goldenpea...s.com/6001.html
AA King of Diamonds
Egypts Ibn Sheikh
The Moshaii

FEMALES: http://www.goldenpea...s.com/1894.html
Desde Espana - straight Spanish elderly mare 1982, still a strong mare.
Porcelena -1986 straight Spanish mare. Full bodied
EC Numarosa - 1989 beautiful mare Spanish related very gentle mare.
CF Fantasia - 1990 Spanish related mare has produced very nice riding horses. Our friend has one of her daughters that her 10 year old rode everywhere. Nice mare.
Egypts Maalie - 1992 straight Egyptian mare beautiful mare video on you tube I will try to post a link later!
Link to her video:
Iberia De Plata -1996 straight Spanish mare. Awesome full bodied mare. My dream mare. In foal to Dias for spring early summer foal. Foal should be outstanding. We were hoping for a colt until this life descended upon us!
Calypso Jamaal - 2004 Egyptian related mare. Great producer beautiful energetic mare.
C A Chiquita - 1998 straight Spanish mare. Nice mare likes to be spoiled.
GP Spanish April Rose - 2005 straight Spanish mare. Sweet gentle disposition. Chestnut and sturdy!
GP Spanish Miracle - 2005 mare Awesome loves to run and jump! Sporthorse prospect!
GP Rockin Freda - 2010 grey straight Spanish filly. Nice!!!
J. Valarial - 1990 bay mare Bossy Mare!!! Straight Spanish.
Asaalah Khalifah - 1994 bay mare Egyptian related.
Egypts Lamina -1988 grey straight Egyptian mare. Tall correct strong mare.
Egypts Lovely -1996 grey straight Egyptian mare Strong conformation.
Mikoto - 1990 straight Egyptian mare. great producer.
Sahra Loulou - 2001 straight Egyptian mare. Tall solid bodied mare.
Sechan - 1997 black bay straight Egyptian mare.
Georges Pearl - 1994 Grey straight Egyptian mare. Solid mare.
My Elise -1996 grey straight Egyptian mare. Beautiful well bodied mare. Jody has first rights on this mare!
Dajha -1995 grey straight Egyptian mare. Tall slender mare.
Ma Emerald Sky -1993 grey mare Pure Polish full bodied mare.
Velvet Passion - 1998 grey mare Pure Polish and beautiful!
Dancn Katrina Bay -1987 grey tall mare. Solid bodied mare. Comfortable riding mare but no longer sound for riding. Broodmare supreme!
GP Rebeca - 2009 bay spanish related filly . Very well put together filly.

GELDINGS:
Justen Time -1989 bay gelding. Used to race but no longer capable of that!

LSG Legend - 1990 bay gelding.

The Piper -1998 chestnut.

All coloreds and paints already homed

#2 VanAlma

VanAlma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:43 PM

Per Al-Khamsa, Mikoto is an Egyptian Prince daughter out of a Zagloul daughter, tail female Babson/Sirecho for anyone looking for some close up oldies and outcross blood.
Good luck finding homes. I hope they all go to good people.

Van Alma Arabians
Find us on Facebook!

#3 Katherine Whitecotton

Katherine Whitecotton

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:arabian horses, biking, reading, gardening, our collies, respiratory care .

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:52 PM

Thank you Lisa for crossposting this for us. The Moshaii left for his new home yesterday. He is going to be an endurance mount for a friends daughter in law. Wonderful girl her name is Emily and she and Mo connected! I hope all of our beloved horses will be so lucky! Mikoto is a wonderful producer and does have a very good pedigree I will look through my photos to see if I have anything of her. Right now all are covered in mud! Difficult time to try to find homes for our friends for sure.
Katherine is the lover of the Egyptian arabian. www.goldenpearlarabian.com

#4 Bonnie Kenney

Bonnie Kenney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Of course Egyptian Arabian Horses

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:42 PM

Hi
I have a friend who may be interested in Mikoto...if she is still available for lease. He will keep the horse in California if that is not to far for the owner email me and I will give you his name and number. Thank you

#5 Westwynd Arabians

Westwynd Arabians

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses
    Photography
    Writing
    Crafts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:12 AM

Hi
Can you tell me which mares are still available and how much she is asking for them. I am mainly interested in the Straight Egyption or EE mares. I especially am interested in Mikoto, Egypts Maalie, Calypso Jamaal, Khalifah, Lovely, Loulou, Sechan, Pearl, Elise, Dajha, Sky, Passion and Rebecca.

I listed all the mares I would really like more info on. I am pretty sure most of the mares are already gone to great homes that is why I listed so many of them, in hopes there may be 1 or 2 that may still be available to a perminent home.

We have a black bay Gazal Al Shaqab son who seems to be producing extremely well with Eygption and related mares. My husband and I live in British Columbia, Canada and we eagerly await your email back to see what mares are still available.

Thank you
Heather

#6 valley horse center

valley horse center

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:46 PM

Hi
Can you tell me which mares are still available and how much she is asking for them. I am mainly interested in the Straight Egyption or EE mares. I especially am interested in Mikoto, Egypts Maalie, Calypso Jamaal, Khalifah, Lovely, Loulou, Sechan, Pearl, Elise, Dajha, Sky, Passion and Rebecca.

I listed all the mares I would really like more info on. I am pretty sure most of the mares are already gone to great homes that is why I listed so many of them, in hopes there may be 1 or 2 that may still be available to a perminent home.

We have a black bay Gazal Al Shaqab son who seems to be producing extremely well with Eygption and related mares. My husband and I live in British Columbia, Canada and we eagerly await your email back to see what mares are still available.

Thank you
Heather

Hi there,
please contact the owners via the website shown- Mikoto, Sechan and Maalie are all still available and FREE to good homes.
Thanks,
Jodi

Jodi Tuft
Valley Horse Center
www.valleyhorsecenter.com

Posted Image

#7 Katherine Whitecotton

Katherine Whitecotton

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:arabian horses, biking, reading, gardening, our collies, respiratory care .

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:50 AM

We do actually still have the website up www.goldenpearlarabian.comis still working! Mikoto is still available at this point. There have been inquiries but no committments at this point. She is an incredible producer. She had a colt 3 years ago. We haven't bred her since only because the market was so depressed and we were concerned with having so many right now. . I believe Egypts Maalie may have a home. A nice young woman told my husband today that she would like to take her home. Apparently she has to find a place for her to live at the moment. Katherine

#8 Katherine Whitecotton

Katherine Whitecotton

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:41 PM

Well we are still happy owners of a few arabian horses. How can we just live our lives without horses!!! Thanks to Jody and Stacy we have been able to retain two of our Egyptian mares of "younger" ages! We still have Georges Pearl and Sahra Loulou. Loulou it turns out is a CA carrier so Stacy can't use her and we were able to get her back. We still need to have her dam tested to see if the carrier is Pearl or Egypts Ibn Sheikh. Mikoto is still with us and as one of my favorite mares will remain with me as long as I have horses. We recently lost Khalifah to heart disease. We are very sad over her loss. The vets at UCDavis were so helpful and sympathetic they are a joy to work with. We are currently looking for a home for us the horses and our dogs! At this point we still have to rent as our scores are not high enough to purchase but in 6 months we should be able to do a purchase so if anyone knows of horse property with purchase options Let us know please!!! Thank you all for your support and help in the last year. Katherine

#9 Ambar

Ambar

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:04 PM

So glad to hear things are looking up for you!

#10 Katherine Whitecotton

Katherine Whitecotton

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:33 PM

It is a good thing. Sometimes life takes such disheartening curves but we just have to pick our selves up take our losses and keep working! Good thing we are hard working people or we would really be in trouble! Katherine

#11 Mortazavi Farms

Mortazavi Farms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

Katherine, will send you a message. Not sure if I know a place, but possible.
Mortazavi Farms-www.mortazavifarms.com
Stacy Mortazavi-stacy@mortazavifarms.com
Standing SE stallion Akdar Brins and Egyptian/Crabbet stallion MF Khafaz Fahim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users