#1 Suellen Taylor

Suellen Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Dolls, Royal Doultons and Antique Costume Jewelry

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

Well, I figure spring is on its way...finally...as I have several very nice mares already into their estrus..and boy, that just tickles me to death!

Hali Inasa...2002 Gray SE Mare, has had one foal, did an outstanding job of being a momma..and is a lovely, happy mare. Will be a terrific choice for anyone wanting a solidly built mare, with excellent legs and feet. She is the first filly of my TD daughter, Georgia Inasa, and is by Abraxas Halimaar, so you have some wonderful bloodlines with RDM Maar Hala, as well as the bloodlines of *Ibn Galal.

Halima Inasa...2007 Bay SE maiden mare, and the daughter of Hali Inasa (above). A lovely mare, with a gorgeous trot, nice head/neck and a wonderful disposition. By Insignia DeSha, Halima has developed into a wonderful broodmare prospect.

Bint Bint Inasa...2007 Black-Bay maiden mare by Dreamcatcher SMF and Georgia Inasa's 6th filly. Talk about your attitude! While maintaining a lovely disposition, she can really put on a show for anyone at any time. She also has a huge trot!

I would really like to see these fine mares be bred and I really think they will be excellent mommas!

Call me to talk some more...or better yet...come visit and see these gals up close and personal! 478-472-6141 Email:tophillarabs@windstream.net

TOP Of The Hill Arabians

Marshallville GA

Phone: 478-472-6141

Email: tophillarabs@windstream.net

The Gals:

Elegant Dahncer     Mahrdan x Kohlan 1995    Will stay with us for life!

Imdala El Jamaal         Dakharo x Imiella   2005    Bred to Marbeau Le Reve' (My last hurrah????)

The Guys:

Khalid Omar Khayal    GR Shadow x Khalia Spring 2005 (AKA Spunky Bruiser)  With us for life!

#2 ponygirl

ponygirl

SLC CAMELOT FARMS advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • Interests:My interest mainly focus on my children and horses. Single mom of three grown children. I discovered my first arabian in 92 and have been hooked since. I have spent my life with many breeds and Arabians are the best. Their beauty never ceases to take my breath away

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:18 AM

Suellen they are beautiful as always!
SLC Camelot Farms
Sherry

#3 Suellen Taylor

Suellen Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:48 PM

Thank YOU Sherry! I truly appreciate that!

Hoping to get some newer photos soon, too...without the wooly "pj's"...LOL

TOP Of The Hill Arabians

Marshallville GA

The Gals:

Imdala El Jamaal         Dakharo x Imiella   2005    Bred to Marbeau Le Reve' (My last hurrah????)

The Guys:

Khalid Omar Khayal    GR Shadow x Khalia Spring 2005 (AKA Spunky Bruiser)  With us for life!

#4 An American Breeder

An American Breeder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:09 PM

AND the 2007 mares are ready to be started under saddle and ridden/used for that. Perhaps, Suellen, someone would be interested in a free lease of say a couple of years, contract spelling out everything, for having the mares to ride and then maybe get a foal from.

You would still have the mares or could sell if the party really fell in love with his/her mare (which sure could happen) and give you some breathing space. Something to consider.

#5 Suellen Taylor

Suellen Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:02 PM

HI Liz...I have offered any of my horses for free lease...Elegant Dahncer is currently out there.

I had Mariah Tsun out on lease as well, and she was purchased..and has been ridden.

I am open to any and all offers...these are fabulous horses, coming from good bloodstock and have proven themselves as such.

I have had trained, shown and winning horses in the Western Pleasure venues...have good friends who are sorta leasing Sunday Verses as I type..and hope he will be ridden and shown in April at the MAHA show. I feel reasonably sure that many people will remember his BIG brother, VERY Versace, who is a Scottsdale Champion, a Canadian National Top Ten, as well as a US National Top Ten...so when one has the show/training funds..these horses can be trained and WILL perform!

I am very proud of these horses..would love to see Hali Inasa under saddle..and I have offered them to several folks who ride.

Desert Dahncer is being ridden in jumping competions. Wind Dahncer is now doing endurance after some success in Hunter, and Victory Dahncer, another Versace brother is now under saddle and being trained for endurance also. The only gelding not under saddle is Spunky..and his time is coming, now that he is physically well, growing new hooves and enjoying his pasture time again. And this is after some of their stints in halter.

Other sold horses..Hunters Tsun, Kalahari Tsun, Riyah and Shaheer are all being trained and/or ridden by their owners.

Were I to have some expendable funds, JJ would be in training..and his time may be coming also. He is maturing into a very nice stallion, with a super disposition for a three year old...and available for purchase.

Thank you for your response,..offers anyone?

TOP Of The Hill Arabians

Marshallville GA

The Gals:

The Guys:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users