13 replies to this topic

#1 janessa

janessa

Secret Oasis Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:10 PM

"Roy" is a very majestic Straight Egyptian, Al Khamsa, and Sheyhk Obeyd Stallion. He stands a proud 15.0hh with a very solid body, straight legs, gorgeous/masculine face, and high tail set. He makes you dream of riding when you see him turn on. He is in saddle training now and I expect he will be a very fun ride. He features *Fadl, Lothar, *Bint Moniet El Nefous, *Tuhotmos and more. He is a Babson blend and there are several crosses to black in his pedigree.

Roy is looking for his first mares, so his stud fee will be cheaper this year than next. All are welcome to come out and see him, drop me an email at mscowgirl89@Yahoo.com and I will send more photos and videos :umm:

Live Cover only. We are located 2 hours south of Nashville and 1 hour north of Chattanooga in Spencer, TN

Pedigree: http://roster.alkham...recho09315.HTML

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Suellen Taylor

Suellen Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Dolls, Royal Doultons and Antique Costume Jewelry

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

Halima Inasa's new hubby??

She is waiting...LOL

TOP Of The Hill Arabians

Marshallville GA

Phone: 478-472-6141

Email: tophillarabs@windstream.net

The Gals:

Elegant Dahncer     Mahrdan x Kohlan 1995    Will stay with us for life!

Imdala El Jamaal         Dakharo x Imiella   2005    Bred to Marbeau Le Reve' (My last hurrah????)

The Guys:

Khalid Omar Khayal    GR Shadow x Khalia Spring 2005 (AKA Spunky Bruiser)  With us for life!

#3 janessa

janessa

Secret Oasis Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:35 PM

This is him Suellen lol. I can't wait for them to meet.

Have 3 outside mares booked for this year and next so far :th_thparty0036: Willing to work with anyone on payment plans etc if need be.

Going to share a video of him while at Jessica and Toms. Will be getting more soon.

#4 Suellen Taylor

Suellen Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:18 PM

Oh goody...I have her on a little more feed, fatten her up a little for breeding.

See you next weekend.

TOP Of The Hill Arabians

Marshallville GA

The Gals:

Imdala El Jamaal         Dakharo x Imiella   2005    Bred to Marbeau Le Reve' (My last hurrah????)

The Guys:

Khalid Omar Khayal    GR Shadow x Khalia Spring 2005 (AKA Spunky Bruiser)  With us for life!

#5 janessa

janessa

Secret Oasis Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:52 PM

I am super excited for the trip down :) I've put a little more weight on Roy as well. We are breeding Mouse on Monday and if Halima settles in nicely, the next Monday for her.

#6 Suellen Taylor

Suellen Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:04 PM

Well, be safe..looking forward to seeing you! Dewey is getting a little antsy about her..says she needs lots of love. She is one of those in your pocket horses when you go out...likes to be touched and kissed on the nose.

Bint Bint will miss her, for sure..and so will Spunky....a real trio!

TOP Of The Hill Arabians

Marshallville GA

The Gals:

The Guys:

#7 janessa

janessa

Secret Oasis Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

She will get plenty of that here for sure... lol. I had taken Mouse from Ruby and she really needs a new buddy instead of big sister, I think she and Halima will do great together.

#8 Suellen Taylor

Suellen Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:48 PM

Sounds good...Halima is a very laid back horse..easy to get along with.

See you soon!

TOP Of The Hill Arabians

Marshallville GA

The Gals:

The Guys:

#9 firepanther

firepanther

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:I am interesting in horses of all kinds and would like to continue learning about SE Arabians. I enjoy reading, writing, drawing and doing things outdoors.

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:51 AM

He is a nice substantial boy! Too bad I don't have a mare to breed to him. I may have to convince hubby to make a quick stop on our trip to GA so I can meet him in person! You know...for future reference when I (hopefully) own a good breeding mare lol

#10 janessa

janessa

Secret Oasis Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:38 PM

I never even saw your reply to this thread! lol two years later.... Still have Roy and his first foals are arriving. I have one chestnut/grey filly so far, very happy with her, very correct, nice straight legs, short coupled, an awesome hip, great neck set and beautiful big eyes! And the most wonderful laid back disposition, but she is a mover!! Out of My Aussie Girl (The Fugitive x Jaytee Monieta) The mare, Ruube tm (Ruuqa x Bint Waseela) is expecting any day now!

Always welcome to come out and see my buddy, and his babies too :) I love showing them all off lol!

Attached Files

• VanAlma likes this

#11 An American Breeder

An American Breeder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:23 AM

Like this horse.

Tie up the dam*ed dog!!  Another one of my "dislikes" is slow motion in videos.  The horse, to me, shows much better when the tape is run at regular speed, ie no slow motion.

#12 DJ Sheldon

DJ Sheldon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:44 AM

I like this guy.  We are planning on moving to middle TN in the next few months.  I'll have to look you up.  I've got 2 Prince Rex daughters that may someday need a husband.

#13 janessa

janessa

Secret Oasis Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

Would love to meet you!
I have admired Prince Rex's photos for awhile now too!

#14 Phoenix

Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Interests:My Family, friends and our beautiful Arabian horses.

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:32 PM

Hey D.J.
You did come to mind while viewing this boy's pedigree. I like him and he reminds me of Rexx. I feel he'll nick very well with your gals!

Also if anyones mare shopping we have our Polish bred *Wiking daughter offered for a breeding lease or sale. We would do a very reasonable sale price to any EBN member. She would nick very well with this boy.

Rising Phoenix Arabians is located in beautiful Chester Mass. U.S.A. in the foothills of the Berkshire's.
http://risingphoenixarabians.webs.com

We are A family dedicated to breeding our Arabians for performance and family enjoyment. Our Arabians are full of type, kindness, versatility, excellent temperament, athleticism and noble intelligence with World Class proven pedigree's. Feel free to contact us anytime, Sincerely Stephen W. Piispanen, Lisa M.Piispanen, Karina E. Piispanen & our grandson Noah Alenander.

We have 5 Arabian mares, our 2 Straight Egyptian mares are listed below.

MB Zareena ( Safeen X AK Shezara)- Dam of two superb Straight Egyptian foals. Dam of numerous X's SHIH Champion Straight Egyptian Stallion Amir Al Ahlam. "Amir" is doing excellent in his new home and competes in many open shows against all breeds. We are pleased to say he is an EXCELLENT performance stallion!  Amir will be doing his first Hunter Pace this coming weekend.

Ali's Zaafinah ( Achaean Ali X MB Zareena)- Dam of Bashyr Ali Safeen, Top Ten Egyptian Event colt.

http://risingphoenixarabians.webs.com BLACK PUREBRED COMING 4yr. OLD DOMESTIC BRED, ( HAS HIGH % EGYPTIAN) FILLY OFFERED FROM RISING PHOENIX ARABAINS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users