• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:SE Legacy Boodstock breeds, shows and promotes Straight Egyptian Arabian horses with a an emphasis on perpectuating the bloodlines of Imperial Egyptian Stud. We stand the 2012 EE Unanimous Class Champion, Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) and always welcome visitors.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:07 AM

GEA Jubilee (RRA Desert Prince x SES Fabos Legacy x Fabo) 1999 SE, AK Grey (white) Broodmare - Currently in foal to SEL Marzuq, the Homozygous for black SE, AK grandson of both Imperial Imdal and Imperial Immarouf. Excellent, internationally accepted pedigree for both dam and sire of this early 2012 foal (he produces fillies!). Don't miss this opportunity to add a foundation quality mare with size (15.0 hands barefoot), movement and extreme tail carriage to your broodmare herd. Pics of her 2010 full sibling to her foal due in early 2012 are available upon request. We are keeping her as a replacement for Jubilee.

A steal at $5,500! Sorry, no terms. GEA Jubilee has the cherished Babson lines in the middle of her pedigree and the amazing Maaroufa (dam of Maar-Ree) on the tail female line. This mare is an excellent representative of her pedigree and you will not be dissapointed!

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/

SE Legacy Bloodstock

Straight Egyptian Stallions at Stud:

Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) - 2009, SE, AK Grey Stallion
Ibn Glorieta Gazaal (Alfano Mystall (Imperial Imdal) x Glorieta Gabriela) 2009 SE, AK Grey Stallion

Straight Egyptian Bloodstock Sales:

Please visit our web site www.selegacy.com for an updated sales list.

#2 ponygirl

ponygirl

SLC CAMELOT FARMS advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • Interests:My interest mainly focus on my children and horses. Single mom of three grown children. I discovered my first arabian in 92 and have been hooked since. I have spent my life with many breeds and Arabians are the best. Their beauty never ceases to take my breath away

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:24 AM

you should post some pic's and the pedigree.
SLC Camelot Farms
Sherry

#3 sdlarabians

sdlarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:12 PM

She sounds lovely. Do you have a picture of her or a website?
Alison

Shear D-Lite Arabians
Breedres of PERFORMANCE Straight Egyptians
http://sheardlitearabians.com/

Standing at stud: El Rashiid MA (El Majiid x Maar-Riana [*El Mareekh])

"El Rashiid MA is bred generations deep to sire beautiful athletes" ~ Arlene Magid

#4 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:SE Legacy Boodstock breeds, shows and promotes Straight Egyptian Arabian horses with a an emphasis on perpectuating the bloodlines of Imperial Egyptian Stud. We stand the 2012 EE Unanimous Class Champion, Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) and always welcome visitors.

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:31 AM

She sounds lovely. Do you have a picture of her or a website?

Here is GEA Jubilee's pedigree on all breed:

http://www.allbreedp...com/gea jubilee

I don't have any pictures of her, but I do have pics of her 2010 filly (a full sibling to the foal Jubilee is carrying by Marzuq), SEL Khalida, at both 3 weeks and 9 months old at:

My link

Jubilee is an excellent broodmare.

Offers invited.

SE Legacy Bloodstock

Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) - 2009, SE, AK Grey Stallion
Ibn Glorieta Gazaal (Alfano Mystall (Imperial Imdal) x Glorieta Gabriela) 2009 SE, AK Grey Stallion

#5 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:08 AM

Bumping up.

GEA Jubilee is still available. If you are interested, I can take a video tomorrow and send it to you privately.

Email me

SE Legacy Bloodstock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users