VanAlma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

Don't know if this is real or not, but I got this in my inbox this morning:

Hi,

I am trying to help someone I recently meet find homes for her two straight Egyptians mares before they go to auction. She is behind on board and the boarding facility is going to be taking them to auction. This auction is NOT an Arabian auction and they could very easily go to a slaughter buyer. She just needs the board to be paid in full ($1,500.00.) She would like to get $5000. for both mares, but told me that she would take $3,000. for both. She just needs the $1,500. cash for the boarder and is willing to take payments on the balance.

These mares have VERY desirable pedigrees. They both have *Bint Maisa El Saghira on their tail female lines. They are mother and daughter.

These are the mares:

Bint Ruminaja Fayez AHR* 627085
2006 and just coming 6 years old this June
Fayez’s very last foal
Chestnut with thin white blaze.
Appx. 15+ hands
Maiden Mare- not broke, but halter broke and good with feet, vet. Etc.

Bint El Majiid AHR* 549847
1997 Chestnut mare with white star
Appx. 14’1 hands
Broke to ride and VERY gentle- good with children and VERY sweet
Bred by Felino L Cruz MD
*Ansata Ibn Halima / Nabiel Granddaughter
Very old lines close up

They both are in excellent health and have their coggins and health certificate.

If you would like to see pictures and/or video please go to Facebook- Angel Skubic. You can also reach her with any additional questions @ Angel Skubic (612) 237-8084. They are located in Foley, MN.

If you are not interested, PLEASE forward this to someone who might, as time is VERY short for these horses. These horse pedigrees are very rare and it would be a shame to lose them.

If I could help you with anything please call or email me.

Thanks,

Amy Church (208)793-3977

Van Alma Arabians
Find us on Facebook!

#2 Phoenix

Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Interests:My Family, friends and our beautiful Arabian horses.

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

Wow nice lines, I hope someone snaps them up. . Too bad I'm maxxed, I would love to have the 6 yr. old.

Rising Phoenix Arabians is located in beautiful Chester Mass. U.S.A. in the foothills of the Berkshire's.
http://risingphoenixarabians.webs.com

We are A family dedicated to breeding our Arabians for performance and family enjoyment. Our Arabians are full of type, kindness, versatility, excellent temperament, athleticism and noble intelligence with World Class proven pedigree's. Feel free to contact us anytime, Sincerely Stephen W. Piispanen, Lisa M.Piispanen, Karina E. Piispanen & our grandson Noah Alenander.

We have 5 Arabian mares, our 2 Straight Egyptian mares are listed below.

MB Zareena ( Safeen X AK Shezara)- Dam of two superb Straight Egyptian foals. Dam of numerous X's SHIH Champion Straight Egyptian Stallion Amir Al Ahlam. "Amir" is doing excellent in his new home and competes in many open shows against all breeds. We are pleased to say he is an EXCELLENT performance stallion!  Amir will be doing his first Hunter Pace this coming weekend.

Ali's Zaafinah ( Achaean Ali X MB Zareena)- Dam of Bashyr Ali Safeen, Top Ten Egyptian Event colt.

http://risingphoenixarabians.webs.com BLACK PUREBRED COMING 4yr. OLD DOMESTIC BRED, ( HAS HIGH % EGYPTIAN) FILLY OFFERED FROM RISING PHOENIX ARABAINS.

#3 ponygirl

ponygirl

SLC CAMELOT FARMS advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • Interests:My interest mainly focus on my children and horses. Single mom of three grown children. I discovered my first arabian in 92 and have been hooked since. I have spent my life with many breeds and Arabians are the best. Their beauty never ceases to take my breath away

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

Someone check data source for the actual owner.
SLC Camelot Farms
Sherry

#4 BettyK

BettyK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

Yup, Angel Skubic is the recorded owner.
Betty K.

Arabest Kaliel (Arabest Kalid x Arabest Denabiela)
Ravenwood Qahtahn (Qahtahn x Ravenwood Gemmone)
El Ghorab Sneferu (GAF Mosaad x Stonehedge Fateza) - Sadly lost 6/6/10
Tsynful Sensation (Simeon Sanegor x Woodhill Tsabrina) - Forever in my heart, lost 8/8/11
Misty Sue (Tuhotmos x Aramasumara) - Our first Arabian and missed so very much (1975-2004)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users