A Couple Of Se/aks In Ga Need Help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 arabrescue

arabrescue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Arabians, Straight Russian, Pure Polish and now Straight Egyptian and all the golden crosses they produce!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:06 PM

Hello everyone. I have a small group of arabs and arab-crosses I am working on in GA. 2 of them are SE/AK and need homes and all need help.

Owner had had back surgery and partner cared for the animals. Now she is singe with 2 kids and the horses were left behind. She cannot care for them nor can she afford to feed them properly. They are quite thin.

We are looking for homes and also for donations to help feed them till we can find homes. All are either registered or eligible to be registered. I am posting just the 2 here that are Al Khamsa and they are both registered. I will also post their bloodlines, but not their registered names.

If interested, please email me at info@arabianrescuemission.org for an application. This is a simple process. If seriously interested, complete an application. Once approved, owner contact info will be provided and you can pick their brain for info, arrange to see the horse(s), arrange for vetting. If you decide you want one (or more) just contact me for a re-homing agreement, pay the fee and I will let the owner know. At that point arrangements can be made for coggins, HC and pick-up. You get their papers and own the horse in full. The agreement is simple and just states you will provide for the horse, will not sell it on CL or send to auction and keep us in the loop if you decide you don't want the horse.

Donations to help feed them can either be paypaled to ARM (tax-deductible) at info@arabianrescue.org or called in directly to the feed store, Red Barn, Ocilla GA at 229 468-5580. Thank you!

1) Fakhr- by Simeon Shai grandson who is out of a Ruminaja Ali dtr x Thee Infidel dtr who is out of a Nabiel dtr. 6yr old bay stallion, could make a wonderful endurance horse. I don't have a size nor do I have a good picture, but you can see from this shot, they need help!

2) Essence- dam and sire are full brother/sister, by El Halimaar grdson X Ibn Moniet Nefous grddtr, 7yr old black mare. She is sweet but does kick if you startle her.

Both have been handled very little but are halter broke and the stud has one filly who is Eg.Sired but PB, a 3yr old chestnut. Here is the link to all the horses, info and Fees. http://www.facebook....28877099&type=1

I will not get over here too often, so please contact me via email or FB if you need me. It's quicker. Thanks again!

Attached Thumbnails

• Fakhr.jpg
  • Essence.jpg
  • Essence1.jpg

Terry Figueroa, Founder & President
The Arabian Rescue Mission Making a Difference, Everyday!
www.arabianrescuemission.org

East/West Arabians, LLC
www.eastwestarabians.com

Equi-Supps, for your Horses Health
www.equisupps.com

Proudly owned and loved by:
*Bekas (Etap x Beatrice)
Temujin kgi (Nefison x Tamerlynn)
Rasmoniet ehap (Rasmoniet rsi x Shiko's Khazmeena)
Must (Muscat x Flamencka)

Also loved and missed by: *Prudent HT

IN MEMORY OF BERRYLETTA V AND THE OTHER 3 MARES KILLED BY THE "INHUMANE SOCIETY OF OTTAWA COUNTY, OHIO" WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users