43 replies to this topic

#1 Roze

Roze

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

I'm pleased to share that Escapade SHF will be joining us at Roze Arabians. We're pretty excited about this young gelding, he's shows a lot of promise for dressage. We're hoping he'll help us continue to demonstrate how talented SEs are in the dressage ring.

I've attached his photo when he was shown at the Egyptian Event by Miller Pinson. A special thanks to Brookhill Farm and SEA Horse Arabians for making this possible.

Here's a link to a video: http://s30.photobuck...padeSHF2011.mp4

We'll be sure to keep you updated on his progress.

Attached Files

• sdlarabians, Melissa, Northwind and 3 others like this

Roze Arabians Ltd.
Straight Egyptians, Straight Performance

Nile Roze+

(Ansata Nile Bay x LM Bint Fakher)
2001 Straight Egyptian Mare

Aroze to Nobility
(Aspecial Ali x Noble Karama)
2005 Straight Egyptian Gelding

Escapade SHF
(Scapa x The Aurora)
2009 Straight Egyptian Gelding

Mehdi Amir RZ
(Masada Mazal x Nile Roze+)
2013 Straight Egyptian Colt

Noble Kamara

(Imperial Al Kamar x Imperial Sahrapha)
2000 Straight Egyptian Mare

Rest In Peace:

Amer Azhaar

(Laheeb Al Nasser x Dorian Binthadidi)
2011 Straight Egyptian Stallion

http://www.rozearabians.com

#2 Heidi

Heidi

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:22 AM

congrats

BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#3 desertrat

desertrat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Arabian Horses,Bridle Horses, Art, History of all sorts, Film, Music, Drama, Dance, and Literature.

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:02 AM

Hurrah for you! Congratulations!

#4 Cheryl L

Cheryl L

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Arabians
    Gardening
    Poodles
    and a touch of photography

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:11 AM

What a beautiful moving youngster. He shows a lot of promise. I love his neck set while he is trotting, he also has a very nice free moving shoulder. Kind, soft eyes too!

#5 vclink

vclink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

Know this horse and his pedigree very well. I think you will really like him. Congratulations to you and Escapade. I think he has found an excellent home and you have found a fantastic horse. Did you know his brother was high point Sport Horse at the Mason Dixon Classic? The judge asked the handler, "Why was this horse gelded?" LOL!

Valerie Clinkenbeard

Bloodstone Farms

#6 Roze

Roze

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

Know this horse and his pedigree very well. I think you will really like him. Congratulations to you and Escapade. I think he has found an excellent home and you have found a fantastic horse. Did you know his brother was high point Sport Horse at the Mason Dixon Classic? The judge asked the handler, "Why was this horse gelded?" LOL!

I did not know that about his brother...I show at Mason Dixon regularly so probably have seen his brother. Do you know what year he was shown?

Roze Arabians Ltd.

Nile Roze+

Aroze to Nobility

Escapade SHF
(Scapa x The Aurora)

Mehdi Amir RZ

Noble Kamara

Rest In Peace:

Amer Azhaar

#7 jmarcan

jmarcan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:49 AM

Congrats and best of luck with him. When I saw Scapa at the Pyramid Society Breeders Conference a couple of years ago shown briefly under western saddle, I couldn't help but think what a fabulous dressage horse he might make with the right training....

#8 janessa

janessa

Secret Oasis Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:57 PM

Congrats!!

#9 Northwind

Northwind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

Congratulations!
Northwind Arabians
Chris Johnson
Visit our website.

#10 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • Interests:Egyptian & Fadjur bloodlines, pedigree research, dressage, trail riding, Horse Council, 4-H, horses in education, halter and performance

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:10 AM

I agree. Great freedom in his hocks and extension/reach/push fore and aft. You have a good eye for a MOVING horse. The video is very good for being so short, showing that some horses can move naturally from so early, without all the gimmicks and pushing them fast before they are ready. He really has the movement already there............. :wub:

#11 Roze

Roze

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

We have entered Escapade in the Dressage at Devon breed show. He will be shown in the 3 year old colt and geldings class (open to all breeds) and the Arabian class by Bruce Griffin and I'm going to show him in the Amateur Handler class. We'll be playing with the big boys and I'm anxious to see how he'll stand up to the competition. Devon is the last week in September and we'll be sure to update you on his results :)
  • VanAlma, jmarcan and Kat like this

Roze Arabians Ltd.

Nile Roze+

Aroze to Nobility

Escapade SHF
(Scapa x The Aurora)

Mehdi Amir RZ

Noble Kamara

Rest In Peace:

Amer Azhaar

#12 Seglavi

Seglavi

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Interests:Breeding, preservation, trail riding. History, Family, Travel

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

Beautiful moving youngster, love his reach, overstride and the bend in his knees. No pea shooter movement here and that is a wonderful thing!
Pam Studebaker
Saqlawiyat Arabians
Trotwood, Ohio, USA

#13 Brookhill

Brookhill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

We have entered Escapade in the Dressage at Devon breed show. He will be shown in the 3 year old colt and geldings class (open to all breeds) and the Arabian class by Bruce Griffin and I'm going to show him in the Amateur Handler class. We'll be playing with the big boys and I'm anxious to see how he'll stand up to the competition. Devon is the last week in September and we'll be sure to update you on his results :)

This is great news Angela. Just last year he was 2X Top Ten at the Egyptian Event, and now you are sharing him with a whole new world. Best of luck!
Jeanne @ Brookhill
www.brookhillfarm.com

#14 Brookhill

Brookhill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:08 PM

I agree. Great freedom in his hocks and extension/reach/push fore and aft. You have a good eye for a MOVING horse. The video is very good for being so short, showing that some horses can move naturally from so early, without all the gimmicks and pushing them fast before they are ready. He really has the movement already there............. :wub:

Thanks for the comment on the video Marilee. Putting these together in a realistic fashion is one of the most challenging things trainer Jill Girardi Thomas and I do. We work really hard to make sure the horses are presented to their full advantage yet honestly so people like Angela are happy after the purchase...we are now working on Escapade's little sister's video (2011 filly by The Elixir out of The Aurora)!
Jeanne @ Brookhill
www.brookhillfarm.com

#15 Roze

Roze

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

Escapde has been a champ so far at the show. He's been cool, calm and collected, handing the busy show grounds and big arena at Devon. He's almost a little too cool as I would have liked to saw a little more action in his class today, but still very pleased. Today was the 3 year old class, where he competed against several breeds, mostly warm bloods. He placed 10th in a class of 12 with a score of 72.3% and nice comments from the judge. The handler liked him and also had some nice comments. He certainly has been an excellent ambassador for the breed and SEs today :) Two more days, two more classes... Updates and pics to come.
  • Brookhill, Melissa, Northwind and 4 others like this

Roze Arabians Ltd.

Nile Roze+

Aroze to Nobility

Escapade SHF
(Scapa x The Aurora)

Mehdi Amir RZ

Noble Kamara

Rest In Peace:

Amer Azhaar

#16 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • Interests:Egyptian & Fadjur bloodlines, pedigree research, dressage, trail riding, Horse Council, 4-H, horses in education, halter and performance

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

Wonderful. I have been waiting to see how you have been at the show and if you/he are ok. It is one thing to have a great horse, and another to keep him great, and healthy and happy. Cool to hear from Jeanne @ Brookhill, as I visited her website yesterday and hope to meet you and Jeanne and Jill one day and see M & M and see your MB Mistaz and Sondal (I think that is right---Imdal & Sonboleen). I can see resemblance in the stature and uprightness and presence of your stallions and mine, even though they are related only very far back. It is the rare horse that has that kind of presence. I hope some day to see Jill ride in person. Perhaps if I can do more traveling in the future, that might work out. Would love to see M and M under saddle with Jill here at the Vegas show. No performance lately, and that stinks!!!!! Best wishes for your Escapade SHF. He is quite special. They AND YOU have great eyes for a horse. Nile Roze's foal should be awesome.
  • Brookhill likes this

#17 Roze

Roze

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:17 PM

Another fantastic day - we placed 2nd in the AATH class, while judged mostly on the handler it helps to have a great horse :) Not bad to have an SE in the Dixon Oval!
  • Brookhill, Northwind and maxhopemime like this

Roze Arabians Ltd.

Nile Roze+

Aroze to Nobility

Escapade SHF
(Scapa x The Aurora)

Mehdi Amir RZ

Noble Kamara

Rest In Peace:

Amer Azhaar

#18 Windfall

Windfall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:15 AM

Congratulations!!! :1233_hand_clapping:
Terry & Constance Arnett
Windfall Arabians
Henrico, VA
(804)795-1954

El Rhaqiis DSA 2001 SE Stallion (El Majiid x Rhalah by Ibn Shaikh)
Rapture DSA 1998 SE Mare (Fakim El Mareekh x Rhalah by Ibn Shaikh)
Dameera DSA 2000 SE Mare (Harakka x Delha by Dalul)

www.windfallarabians.org

#19 Brookhill

Brookhill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:43 PM

Wonderful. I have been waiting to see how you have been at the show and if you/he are ok. It is one thing to have a great horse, and another to keep him great, and healthy and happy. Cool to hear from Jeanne @ Brookhill, as I visited her website yesterday and hope to meet you and Jeanne and Jill one day and see M & M and see your MB Mistaz and Sondal (I think that is right---Imdal & Sonboleen). I can see resemblance in the stature and uprightness and presence of your stallions and mine, even though they are related only very far back. It is the rare horse that has that kind of presence. I hope some day to see Jill ride in person. Perhaps if I can do more traveling in the future, that might work out. Would love to see M and M under saddle with Jill here at the Vegas show. No performance lately, and that stinks!!!!! Best wishes for your Escapade SHF. He is quite special. They AND YOU have great eyes for a horse. Nile Roze's foal should be awesome.

Marilee - We would love to have you visit!! The Vegas - Nashville flight is very, very easy on Southwest. Don't know about M&M in a class at Vegas, but they would love to do a Show Hack presentation with history lesson like they did at the Event in 2011. We are really looking forward to meeting Nile Roze's foal!
Jeanne
Jeanne @ Brookhill
www.brookhillfarm.com

#20 Brookhill

Brookhill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

Another fantastic day - we placed 2nd in the AATH class, while judged mostly on the handler it helps to have a great horse :) Not bad to have an SE in the Dixon Oval!

Huge congrats and so impressed you can run with this big boy!
Jeanne @ Brookhill
www.brookhillfarm.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users