• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Caryn Rogosky

Caryn Rogosky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses, Art, Spirituality, Design (Interior,Fashion and Ad Design), Creative Cooking, Growing Flowers, Learning, Family and True Friendship.

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:09 PM

This beautiful and athletic SE/AK/SO stallion is the perfect prospect for the herd sire of top quality breeding program. WK Halim El Shakhir (Halim El Mansour X Akira Zarif) is a rich, dappled ebony bay -- tall, balanced, well conformed and oozing with Egyptian Arabian type. Ony two genrations out of Egypt, this is a most regal pedigree, hard to find in a breeding age stallion today -- an Ansata Ibn Halima grandson out of a Fakher El Din Daughter. Because of an imminent lifestylle change, we are offering one of the best horses we have ever bred at a remarkably reasonable price. If seriously interested, please contact me by email for more information. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right person.

crogosky@aol.com

Below:
WK Halim El Shakhir
More photos to follow.

Attached Files

#2 Caryn Rogosky

Caryn Rogosky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses, Art, Spirituality, Design (Interior,Fashion and Ad Design), Creative Cooking, Growing Flowers, Learning, Family and True Friendship.

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

WK Halim El Shakhir, Body:

Attached Files

#3 Caryn Rogosky

Caryn Rogosky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

Sire of WK Halim El Shakhir,
Halim El Mansour (Ansata Ibn Halima X RDM Maar Hala)

And

Dam of WK Halim El Shakhir,
Akira Zarif

Attached Files

• Kat likes this

#4 Roze

Roze

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

WOWZERS!!!

Looks like you're close to me, I unfortunately am not in a position to buy a stallion at the moment, but would love to see this guy. I have a Fakher El Din granddaughter who is also crossed with an Ansata stallion. He looks like an incredible horse and his lines are amazing. They just don't make them like this anymore.
  • Kat likes this

Roze Arabians Ltd.
Straight Egyptians, Straight Performance

Amer Azhaar
(Laheeb Al Nasser x Dorian Binthadidi)
2011 Straight Egyptian Stallion

Nile Roze+
(Ansata Nile Bay x LM Bint Fakher)
2001 Straight Egyptian Mare

Aroze to Nobility
(Aspecial Ali x Noble Karama)
2005 Straight Egyptian Gelding

Escapade SHF
(Scapa x The Aurora)
2009 Straight Egyptian Gelding

Mehdi Amir RZ
(Masada Mazal x Nile Roze+)
2013 Straight Egyptian Colt

http://www.rozearabians.com

#5 Caryn Rogosky

Caryn Rogosky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

WOWZERS!!!

Looks like you're close to me, I unfortunately am not in a position to buy a stallion at the moment, but would love to see this guy. I have a Fakher El Din granddaughter who is also crossed with an Ansata stallion. He looks like an incredible horse and his lines are amazing. They just don't make them like this anymore.

Thanks you -- I would also like to see a photo of your FED granddaughter! WK Halim El Shakhir is a great stallion and should be the cornerstone for someone's top quality SE program. There is not another horse in the world with his pedigree - so close up to his legendary ancestors. Here are a few more photos of him.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users