• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 April E. Johnson

April E. Johnson

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Painting and other art forms, Arabian bloodlines and history.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:03 AM

It is long overdue, but finally, after over two decades, following Ansata El Nisr's death in 1988, I have created a facebook page for him at

http://www.facebook....ngArabianHorses

Rather then just adopting a group of staged "show photos" as the only choice, I wanted to show Nisr at home, being ridden by me and Calvin and just turned out, etc. If you have any questions you can contact me through facebook or emai - "kabloona47@mac.com

The Nisr facebook page also encourages posting of photos of his sons and daughters, plus Grandget on his wall Stories are also welcome. I am beginning to add stories too.

Nisr was a "one of a kind" horse. God, was I lucky!

April E Johnson
Apple Hill
  • Marilee and desertrat like this
Nisr with April coming out of the 1978 TOPTEN WIN - shown to the win by Don Forbis

April E. Johnson, MFA

335 N Tyson Rd

Bruce, MS 38915

kabloona47@mac.com

1-662-983-3888

#2 Heidi

Heidi

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Nakhda Al Shaib showing off his in your tent personality. True Colours/Nisr Bint Kamal by Ansata El Nisr

Attached Files

• Juniper and desertrat like this

BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#3 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • Interests:Egyptian & Fadjur bloodlines, pedigree research, dressage, trail riding, Horse Council, 4-H, horses in education, halter and performance

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:21 AM

Wanted to say that at last year's World Cup here in Las Vegas, I greeted someone and asked her name, and when she told me, tears came to my eyes. I knew who this kind woman was. So I had pictures she had never seen,  of her beloved :wub: Ansata El Nisr with his full brother Ansata El Alim, taken in Arizona, when Nisr was brought to Scottsdale to be shown at halter, and then reunited with his brother for a one time photo, heads and bodies, at Rainbows End Arabians. Have to make copies of her horse's pictures for her. Found you, April, so honest and so respectful of your horse........a real blessing. You and Calvin were so blessed as well to have had this horse for so many years, as Julia and Gary were, to have had Alim. Horses like this were and are, very unique in body and in spirit, and I am glad I had the chance to meet you and share memories. Regards, as Julia used to say, and my respect for what you shared with me, and your kindness......Marilee.

• M Huprich likes this

#4 Egyptian Star

Egyptian Star

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Raising Straight Egyptian Al Khamsa Arabians. Not new to the world of Straight Egyptians, but new to many of you. The primary building blocks for the farm have been *El Mareekh blood crossed onto *Talal, AK Bafadi, Dalul, Imperial Immarouf, Moniet El Sharaf, Misk (Anter) and Mehanna.
    Have available a few foals a year, expecting two this year and breeding most of the mares for next year. Please email me for further information on the bloodlines.

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:16 PM

How wonderful to see these posting.  I have a Ansata El Nisr grandson, who has produced some beautiful foals for me.  El Shubann is a jewel in the crown.  His Dam was Ramsas April...a absolutely wonderful mare.  I was so fortunated to have been able to have her with me.  Will go to facebook and post.

Egyptian Star Arabians
www.egyptianstararabians.com
New Farm Blog: www.egyptianstar.blogspot.com
email: egyptianstar@rocketmail.com

Home of Our Wonderful Straight Egyptian Al Khamsa Stallions:
El Rameekh Amir (El Saheerh (Ibn El Mareekh x Bint El Mareekh) x Princess Salam (The Egyptian Prince x Talooa))
El Shubann (El Rameekh Amir x Ramses April (Ansata El Nisr x Ramses Bint Hayat))
Star of Saheerh (El Saheerh x Star of Bafadi (AK Bafadi (Shaikh Al Badi x AK Fariha) x Diaa (Dalul x Cedardell Tiffany)) Rare Line to Nafa'a, Kuhaylan (no substrain)
ES Star Dancer (El Shubann x Dani Bilal)....just a beautiful chestnut colt but had to put him in this section

And Our Precious Straight Egyptian Al Khamsa Mares:
Star of Bafadi (AK Bafadi (Shaikh Al Badi x AK Fariha) x Diaa (Dalul x Cedardell Tiffany)) rare ancestoral lines to Nafa'a. Kuhaylan (no substrain)
ES Desert Lillie (El Rameekh Amir x Star of Bafadi) Ancestoral lines to Nafa'a. Kuhaylan (no substrain)
ES Jolie Etoile (El Rameekh Amir x Star of Bafadi) Ancestoral lines to Nafa'a. Kuhaylan (no substrain)
Shy Marzae (Imperial Immarouf (Ansata Imperial x Glorieta Maarqesa)x Paenaz (Moniet El Sharaf x Zaenap ( *Ibn Hafiza x *Hoyeda))
RHA Egypts Jewel (Hi-Fashion Mreekh (Ibn El Mareekh x Hi-Fashion Hitesa) x Autumn Nadia (The Egyptian Prince x AK Nadiyana))
My Stormee Mareek (El Saheerh x RA Azale (Nabiel x Maranatha Ariana (*Ibn Moniet El Nefous x *Bint Soheir II))
Dani Bilal (SEA Ben Ben Bilal (Misk x SEA Mashaallah) x Bint Jamilah (*Farazdac x Jamila Shamahl))
Mia Tahtianna (El Ashkar (Shah El Sun x AK Bint Juahara) x Dani Bilal)
ES Crystal Mareekh (El Shubann x AK Tiffara (Moniet El Sharaf x Tiffaha))
RS Sabrah (*Al Nowasy (Hamid x Shukria) x *Hamasa Samira (Mehanna x Sadya))
ES Dani Bilals Rose (El Shubann x Dani Bilal)

#5 Heidi

Heidi

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

The lovely Ansata El Nisr daughter Nisr Bint Kamal gave birth to a filly last night at age 26, congrats to Nis and Jaleen!
  • Roze likes this

BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#6 FreeSpiritFarm

FreeSpiritFarm

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Breeding SHOWING and RIDING ST EGYPTIAN and Egyptian Related Horses
    I also Have SHOW RABBITS which i show under ARBA Rules LION HEADS --MINI REX--- NETHERLAND DWARFS not a dull moment around FREE SPIRIT FARM

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:19 PM

Congratulations on the foal  hope it continues the BLOODLINES of its dam and sire

Free Spirit Farm Arabians

Standing 

NON NAZEER Bred   

CEASARE

and ST Egyptian --Al Khasma--Asil

BAHNASAS DREAM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users