2 replies to this topic

#1 pologuy2021

pologuy2021

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Hello All.  Joined the group, as I am the new owner of an Egyptian mare of who I believe (99%) is Shear Elegance *551683.  the registry is doing the DNA, but all her pink skin and markings are matching.

She is the daughter of ZT Ali Baba.

Was looking for any photos of her or any information on her.  What she did, raced, etc.

Thanks in Advance!

#2 desertrider4evr

desertrider4evr

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

If you google the arabian horse registry you can find lots of information and even subscribe to the bloodline database.

I didn't find any references to the mare you listed in a quick google search but if you look you may find more.

ZT Ali Baba was a SE and is also listed on the Al Khamsa roster, but the name you provided "shear elegance" is not.

Google Al Khamsa and check that organization out as well if you are curious.

Lots to learn!

Congratulations and please post a photo of your mare when you can.

#3 desertrat

desertrat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Arabian Horses,Bridle Horses, Art, History of all sorts, Film, Music, Drama, Dance, and Literature.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

Hello All.  Joined the group, as I am the new owner of an Egyptian mare of who I believe (99%) is Shear Elegance *551683.  the registry is doing the DNA, but all her pink skin and markings are matching.

She is the daughter of ZT Ali Baba.

Was looking for any photos of her or any information on her.  What she did, raced, etc.

Thanks in Advance!

Shear Elegance 551683 Born 2/22/1987 Grey Mare She is considered "Egyptian Bred" because her sire is Pyramid Society definition "Straight Egyptian" According to Arabian Horse DataSource she has no Show/Race record and no progeny. She is absolutely bred to run! Does she have a lip tattoo?

All The Best To You and Your Mare!.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users