6 replies to this topic

#1 Sara Wolff

Sara Wolff

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Hello, I am Sara Wolff, owner of MR Asmar.  I believe I have met several of you over the years when we were more active in the Arabian World.  We retired once, due to health issues and then the economy; but we seem to be getting "sucked back in."  LOL  

Our black, straight Egyptian stallion, MR Asmar, will again be standing at stud.  He will be at Scottsdale, arriving early this week, and showing in Trail classes this weekend in Arena 8.  His classes start bright and early, usually by 8 a.m.   If any of you will be at Scottsdale, we'd love to meet you.  Asmar will be in Lou Roper's barn.  If you want to see pictures of Asmar ( barn name "Mikey" )  search for him on FB.  He now has his own page.  Let me know when you'll be around and I'll make a point of being at the barn or arena 8.  Come and cheer on a good looking Straight Egyptian!  Thanks.

#2 DJ Sheldon

DJ Sheldon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

Best of luck to MR Asmar as he competes at Scottsdale.  

#3 calicoarab52

calicoarab52

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:race/sporthorses, bad kitties.Labrador retrievers, country /celtic music and blues rock.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:06 AM

Hi Sara, good to see you back! I met you & Mikey up at a NCEB Futurity in Vallejo years ago. I still have the only dtr. from Tarik Ibn IrisG. Tariks Tango. Wish we could come see you at Scottsdale, it's a lot closer than Utah. Hope you guys have a great show!

Sandy C

#4 Kat

Kat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Straight egyptian arabians, north woods hiking, cats, rock hounding, photography, gardening, canning, wild berries, fishing, travel, kids, and grandma!!!! I love my Reese's to
    piece's and she is my future horse girl!!!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

Hello Sara, how did Mr. Asmar do in his class. The
trail class is my favorite class and someday hope to
ride again in one!
Kathy

#5 sdlarabians

sdlarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

Welcome to EB.  How did your guy do at Scottsdale?

Alison

Shear D-Lite Arabians
Breedres of PERFORMANCE Straight Egyptians
http://sheardlitearabians.com/

Standing at stud: El Rashiid MA (El Majiid x Maar-Riana [*El Mareekh])

"El Rashiid MA is bred generations deep to sire beautiful athletes" ~ Arlene Magid

#6 Phoenix

Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Interests:My Family, friends and our beautiful Arabian horses.

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hi & Welcome!

Please tell us all how your boy did in his class. Would love to view photos and pedigree. Looking forward to your reply! K.R. Lisa

Rising Phoenix Arabians is located in beautiful Chester Mass. U.S.A. in the foothills of the Berkshire's.
http://risingphoenixarabians.webs.com

We are A family dedicated to breeding our Arabians for performance and family enjoyment. Our Arabians are full of type, kindness, versatility, excellent temperament, athleticism and noble intelligence with World Class proven pedigree's. Feel free to contact us anytime, Sincerely Stephen W. Piispanen, Lisa M.Piispanen, Karina E. Piispanen & our grandson Noah Alenander.

We have 5 Arabian mares, our 2 Straight Egyptian mares are listed below.

MB Zareena ( Safeen X AK Shezara)- Dam of two superb Straight Egyptian foals. Dam of numerous X's SHIH Champion Straight Egyptian Stallion Amir Al Ahlam. "Amir" is doing excellent in his new home and competes in many open shows against all breeds. We are pleased to say he is an EXCELLENT performance stallion!  Amir will be doing his first Hunter Pace this coming weekend.

Ali's Zaafinah ( Achaean Ali X MB Zareena)- Dam of Bashyr Ali Safeen, Top Ten Egyptian Event colt.

http://risingphoenixarabians.webs.com BLACK PUREBRED COMING 4yr. OLD DOMESTIC BRED, ( HAS HIGH % EGYPTIAN) FILLY OFFERED FROM RISING PHOENIX ARABAINS.

#7 karin

karin

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:56 AM

Welcome here! Looking forward to pics of your horse and how he perfomed at Scotsdale!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users