Serenity Mamlouk (1979)

8 replies to this topic

#1 hansi

hansi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,786 posts
  • Interests:straight egyptian arabian horse breeder since 1967.
    researcher, author of 24 book puplications on arabian horses, the straight egyptian index and others,
    quarantine staton and manager okayed by florida depeartment of agriculture.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

Dear Friends

Today, March 8th, is Serenity Mamlouk's "34th birthday" and he is doing great.

Still exersises himself by walking 2 hours circle to the right, goes into his house, eats, drinks, rests a bit then goes out again and does another 2 hours in a cirle going to the left. Wilma DeBoer was here watching it.

This "Mashoiud (1941) line matures at age 13, and lives long. His maternal brother Serenity IbnKhofo

passed away at ag "32" and his daughter Serenity Khohana at age thirty.

He is a winning race horses, like his brother and produced various champions at halter and under sattle-long distance rides.

He has hardly any teeth left, is halfway blind on one eyre, is on expensive senior feed, which he loves,

and we will keep him alive until God takes him to greener pastures.. He simply deserves this like our other oldies..

He gave us 34 years of pleasure, is  very kind and gentle Arab, as are his children, and the only Sheikh Obeyd stallion in the world with this  type of pedigree..

I thought you all might wanting to know

Hansil

• VanAlma, WindCzar, karin and 3 others like this
Hansi-Heck Melnyk
Serenity Arabian farms, Florida, USA

Posted Image

#2 Heidi

Heidi

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

Happy Birthday

BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#3 DKZ

DKZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

Congratulations! :)

#4 desertrat

desertrat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Arabian Horses,Bridle Horses, Art, History of all sorts, Film, Music, Drama, Dance, and Literature.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

Glad he is happy!

#5 WindCzar

WindCzar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Interests:Grandchildren, Horses, Family History

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

Happy Birthday Serenity Mamlouk!

Julie
Facebook: WindCzar Arabians
Click Here to Email Me

Willing to sale any of our horses
Stallion: Galaxy I Kuhaylan Ajuz in Strain (RA Jahim [Nabiel x Masarra] x Etnasha [*Sultann x Yathreb])Tail-female Nazeera
Mares:
NightWind Serenade wz Pure in Strain Kuhaylan Ajuz (Galaxy I [See Above] x Antaras BintRabha [*Sultann x *Lancers Rabha (x Kayed)])
LL Mystique (Sultann El Saud [*Sultann x *Lancers Nora (x Kayed)] x Chal-Petra [Ferseyn, Gazi, & 3 crosses to *Mirage])

#6 zeplinsmom

zeplinsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

Happy Birthday!! He lives so long because of the love and care he receives :)

Introducing OSIRION (Omar Saalim x Mysteekh), 2011 grey stallion prospect

NUHA STAR BENNU (Sabbataz JA x Starlite Duchess), 2013 grey Egyptian-sired colt

STARLITE DUCHESS (Bahim of Century x Jemima of Century), 1998 black Egyptian-related mare

MSU DREAMS ASWIRL AM (AM Clem Dreamon x AM Swirling Star) 2009 grey mare IFT Trueblue Goldmine+++// for 2014

ZEPLIN (CR Royale Sands x CR Lady Lilac), 2006 chestnut tobiano gelding

#7 JFerriss

JFerriss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

Dear Friends

Today, March 8th, is Serenity Mamlouk's "34th birthday" and he is doing great.

Still exersises himself by walking 2 hours circle to the right, goes into his house, eats, drinks, rests a bit then goes out again and does another 2 hours in a cirle going to the left. Wilma DeBoer was here watching it.

This "Mashoiud (1941) line matures at age 13, and lives long. His maternal brother Serenity IbnKhofo

passed away at ag "32" and his daughter Serenity Khohana at age thirty.

He is a winning race horses, like his brother and produced various champions at halter and under sattle-long distance rides.

He has hardly any teeth left, is halfway blind on one eyre, is on expensive senior feed, which he loves,

and we will keep him alive until God takes him to greener pastures.. He simply deserves this like our other oldies..

He gave us 34 years of pleasure, is  very kind and gentle Arab, as are his children, and the only Sheikh Obeyd stallion in the world with this  type of pedigree..

I thought you all might wanting to know

Hansil

Wow, Hansi, I just happened to see this about Serenity Mamlouk! Congratulations to you and Mamlouk! And this should make you extra proud by his being the son of one of Egypt's all time finest mares, SF Bint Mamlouka. I will never forget seeing her in her prime. She was one of the great ones.

Best to you,

JOe

#8 hansi

hansi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,786 posts
  • Interests:straight egyptian arabian horse breeder since 1967.
    researcher, author of 24 book puplications on arabian horses, the straight egyptian index and others,
    quarantine staton and manager okayed by florida depeartment of agriculture.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

Wow, Hansi, I just happened to see this about Serenity Mamlouk! Congratulations to you and Mamlouk! And this should make you extra proud by his being the son of one of Egypt's all time finest mares, SF Bint Mamlouka. I will never forget seeing her in her prime. She was one of the great ones.

Best to you,

JOe

Thank you Joe, yes she was very special and my favorite. She outproduced all other imports of mine.

She produced 12 daughters and 4 sons. She produced 7 champions at halter and under saddle.

I guess her greatest became Serenity IbnKhofo- passed away at age 30, together with Serenity Mamlouk.

She herself was a "oneman/woman" horse typical beduine, and we both had a special repoir.

The night when she passed away 7/11/1988- I was in her stall, petting and hugging her she enjoyed.

Whe I left the stall she turned her head around looking at me like saying "Good bye". I will never, ever forget that moment.

She passed away in her sleep with no pain, etc. She was still in excellent condition, not a mark on her. She had the longest overstep with her hindfeet of all. And she was fun to ride. I miss her very much, just like Khofo++

Take care

Hansi

• desertrat likes this
Hansi-Heck Melnyk
Serenity Arabian farms, Florida, USA

Posted Image

#9 Jill Erisman

Jill Erisman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Interests:The horses.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

Happy belated birthday wishes to Serenity Mamlouk

and thanks for sharing this with us Hansi!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users