• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenixx

Phoenixx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:I am completely new to the world of the Straight Egyptian. I have always loved Arabians, and I own 2 that are polish bred. I have recently acquired a Straight Egyptian stallion and I plan on breeding and building up my own straight egyptian farm. My equine children are MSU Sweet Justice (Hucklebey Berry x Pasketta), PM Soulstice (Solstice x MS Kora), and Ibn El Norus (El Norus x Maar Halima). I have done most of the training of my horses myself, and I am using Parelli Natural Horsemanship methods with them.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

Ibn El Norus- 2006 bay Straight Egyptian/Al Khamsa stallion.  Sired by El Norus (Norus x Keraima) out of Maar Halima (El Halimaar x Aravaipa Badrah). Breeders Sweepstakes Nominated Sire. SCID, CA, and LFS CLEAR.  No crosses to The Minstril or Ruminaja Ali.  Standing at SR Performance Horses in Holland, MI.  Live cover or shipped semen available.  LFG.  2014 stud fee is $500 (includes $100 non-refundable booking fee).  Ibn El Norus has one purebred Egyptian Related Filly and several half-Arabian crosses on the ground.  Message me on this forum, or email me at silversky1899@gmail.com.

Attached Files

• sdlarabians, Scupu and calicoarab52 like this
"The wind of heaven, is that which blows between a horses ears."- Arabian Proverb
"A canter is a cure for every evil"- Benjamin Diraeli
"To ride a horse, is to ride the sky."- unknown
"In riding a horse, we borrow freedom."- Helen Thomson
"There is no secret so close, as that between a rider and his horse." Robert Smth Surtees
"No hour of life is wasted, that is spent in the saddle."- Winston Churchill
"The horse is God's gift to mankind."- Arabian Proverb
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has, which keeps it from betting on people." ~W.C. Fields

#2 Phoenixx

Phoenixx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:I am completely new to the world of the Straight Egyptian. I have always loved Arabians, and I own 2 that are polish bred. I have recently acquired a Straight Egyptian stallion and I plan on breeding and building up my own straight egyptian farm. My equine children are MSU Sweet Justice (Hucklebey Berry x Pasketta), PM Soulstice (Solstice x MS Kora), and Ibn El Norus (El Norus x Maar Halima). I have done most of the training of my horses myself, and I am using Parelli Natural Horsemanship methods with them.

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

RMK Nobody's Fool- 2012 bay Egyptian Related filly.  Ibn El Norus x Luv Watch Me Sparkle

Attached Files

• calicoarab52 and shall like this
"The wind of heaven, is that which blows between a horses ears."- Arabian Proverb
"There is no secret so close, as that between a rider and his horse." Robert Smth Surtees
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has, which keeps it from betting on people." ~W.C. Fields

#3 Phoenixx

Phoenixx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 04:41 PM

Now booking for the 2015 breeding season! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users