#1 ballileigh

ballileigh

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:camping (with my horses),outdoors,ice cream, Christine Feehan

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

I am new to this site and a friend of mine said i should introduce myself and my little farm. Balli Leigh Arabians is in it's infancy, but we have attained a gorgeous (yes, I,m predjudice about our boy) Al Khamsa stallion that has more than surpassed what i ask of him. Amir Al Ahlam and I have been camping twice this year, once at MIles Standish State Forrest and once in NH for a ride to benefit Multiple Sclerosis. He tie lined safely next to mares both rides. We have also had our first english under saddle show and did very good. Alot of horses to rattle a stallions brain.  Next is a breeding for a 2014 foal. What a good boy. Ride like you have ALL day, and be safe.

• sdlarabians likes this

#2 Nadj Al Nur

Nadj Al Nur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,259 posts
  • Interests:Horses
    Art (painting and teaching)
    Writing

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

Welcome Christine. I look forward to hearing more about your boy and your riding trips.

Posted Image

#3 californianinkansas

californianinkansas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:12 AM

Welcome! You won't find a nicer group of people than on this forum!

Pictures please? :)

#4 VanAlma

VanAlma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:46 AM

I'm a native of Western Mass! Welcome :) I've been familiar with Lisa and her mom since I was a kid. Small world it is. Please share photos with us!

Van Alma Arabians
Find us on Facebook!

#5 calicoarab52

calicoarab52

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:race/sporthorses, bad kitties.Labrador retrievers, country /celtic music and blues rock.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:44 AM

Welcome from the hotter than the face of the sun Mojave desert, southern California! Sounds like your boy is a real gem, hope to see photos! (We love photos here!)

Sandy C

#6 Phoenix

Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Interests:My Family, friends and our beautiful Arabian horses.

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

Hi Tanya & Christime!

Tanya is the new owner of our Home bred boy Amir Al Ahlam, Christime is her daughter who I belive now lives in CA.

We are so thrilled to know that "Amir" is in such a great home with owners that ride and promote their Arabians

Here are some pic's, Shown with his dam as a foal and then all grown up! All I can say is that we are tickled pink @ how well he's doing. Tanya is a great rider and I look forward to hitting the trails with her once my knee heals.

Welcome to the forum my dear friends! Sincerely, Lisa & Family

Attached Files

• sdlarabians likes this

Rising Phoenix Arabians is located in beautiful Chester Mass. U.S.A. in the foothills of the Berkshire's.
http://risingphoenixarabians.webs.com

We are A family dedicated to breeding our Arabians for performance and family enjoyment. Our Arabians are full of type, kindness, versatility, excellent temperament, athleticism and noble intelligence with World Class proven pedigree's. Feel free to contact us anytime, Sincerely Stephen W. Piispanen, Lisa M.Piispanen, Karina E. Piispanen & our grandson Noah Alenander.

We have 5 Arabian mares, our 2 Straight Egyptian mares are listed below.

MB Zareena ( Safeen X AK Shezara)- Dam of two superb Straight Egyptian foals. Dam of numerous X's SHIH Champion Straight Egyptian Stallion Amir Al Ahlam. "Amir" is doing excellent in his new home and competes in many open shows against all breeds. We are pleased to say he is an EXCELLENT performance stallion!  Amir will be doing his first Hunter Pace this coming weekend.

Ali's Zaafinah ( Achaean Ali X MB Zareena)- Dam of Bashyr Ali Safeen, Top Ten Egyptian Event colt.

http://risingphoenixarabians.webs.com BLACK PUREBRED COMING 4yr. OLD DOMESTIC BRED, ( HAS HIGH % EGYPTIAN) FILLY OFFERED FROM RISING PHOENIX ARABAINS.

#7 sdlarabians

sdlarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:25 AM

Welcome
Alison

Shear D-Lite Arabians
Breedres of PERFORMANCE Straight Egyptians
http://sheardlitearabians.com/

Standing at stud: El Rashiid MA (El Majiid x Maar-Riana [*El Mareekh])

"El Rashiid MA is bred generations deep to sire beautiful athletes" ~ Arlene Magid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users