• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Egyptian Star

Egyptian Star

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Raising Straight Egyptian Al Khamsa Arabians. Not new to the world of Straight Egyptians, but new to many of you. The primary building blocks for the farm have been *El Mareekh blood crossed onto *Talal, AK Bafadi, Dalul, Imperial Immarouf, Moniet El Sharaf, Misk (Anter) and Mehanna.
    Have available a few foals a year, expecting two this year and breeding most of the mares for next year. Please email me for further information on the bloodlines.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:31 PM

I was on facebook this morning and noticed a post about horses being injured in the battles in Egypt.  I know it is a terrible thing that is happening over there, people are being killed.  Has anyone heard how the Straight Egyptian Breeders over there are doing.  What about the EAO?

Egyptian Star Arabians
www.egyptianstararabians.com
New Farm Blog: www.egyptianstar.blogspot.com
email: egyptianstar@rocketmail.com

Home of Our Wonderful Straight Egyptian Al Khamsa Stallions:
El Rameekh Amir (El Saheerh (Ibn El Mareekh x Bint El Mareekh) x Princess Salam (The Egyptian Prince x Talooa))
El Shubann (El Rameekh Amir x Ramses April (Ansata El Nisr x Ramses Bint Hayat))
Star of Saheerh (El Saheerh x Star of Bafadi (AK Bafadi (Shaikh Al Badi x AK Fariha) x Diaa (Dalul x Cedardell Tiffany)) Rare Line to Nafa'a, Kuhaylan (no substrain)
ES Star Dancer (El Shubann x Dani Bilal)....just a beautiful chestnut colt but had to put him in this section

And Our Precious Straight Egyptian Al Khamsa Mares:
Star of Bafadi (AK Bafadi (Shaikh Al Badi x AK Fariha) x Diaa (Dalul x Cedardell Tiffany)) rare ancestoral lines to Nafa'a. Kuhaylan (no substrain)
ES Desert Lillie (El Rameekh Amir x Star of Bafadi) Ancestoral lines to Nafa'a. Kuhaylan (no substrain)
ES Jolie Etoile (El Rameekh Amir x Star of Bafadi) Ancestoral lines to Nafa'a. Kuhaylan (no substrain)
Shy Marzae (Imperial Immarouf (Ansata Imperial x Glorieta Maarqesa)x Paenaz (Moniet El Sharaf x Zaenap ( *Ibn Hafiza x *Hoyeda))
RHA Egypts Jewel (Hi-Fashion Mreekh (Ibn El Mareekh x Hi-Fashion Hitesa) x Autumn Nadia (The Egyptian Prince x AK Nadiyana))
My Stormee Mareek (El Saheerh x RA Azale (Nabiel x Maranatha Ariana (*Ibn Moniet El Nefous x *Bint Soheir II))
Dani Bilal (SEA Ben Ben Bilal (Misk x SEA Mashaallah) x Bint Jamilah (*Farazdac x Jamila Shamahl))
Mia Tahtianna (El Ashkar (Shah El Sun x AK Bint Juahara) x Dani Bilal)
ES Crystal Mareekh (El Shubann x AK Tiffara (Moniet El Sharaf x Tiffaha))
RS Sabrah (*Al Nowasy (Hamid x Shukria) x *Hamasa Samira (Mehanna x Sadya))
ES Dani Bilals Rose (El Shubann x Dani Bilal)

#2 Nadj Al Nur

Nadj Al Nur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts
  • Interests:Horses
    Art (painting and teaching)
    Writing

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

There are SOOOO many horses (and their owners) suffering because of the turmoil in Egypt, most notably, the horses who are owned by people who rent them to tourists and are located near the pyramids. The tourist trade has dwindled to practically nothing and many of these people cannot afford to feed themselves, let alone their horses, because their income DEPENDS on those horses.

There is a remarkable group of people who have formed a rescue there called "Prince Fluffy Kareem" (after the first horse they rescued) and they are helping many of these horses and their owners, by treating all sorts of injuries, and fostering as many horses as they can, who's owners can't care for them.

I have been following their page on FB for quite a while. They deserve all the help they can get.

Here is a link. I will warn you.......some of the photos will rip your heart out.

https://www.facebook...location=stream

• M Huprich likes this

Posted Image

#3 zeplinsmom

zeplinsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:51 AM

I've been following PFK for some time as well, and they can work some incredible miracles! What a talented and caring group of people

Introducing OSIRION (Omar Saalim x Mysteekh), 2011 grey stallion prospect

NUHA STAR BENNU (Sabbataz JA x Starlite Duchess), 2013 grey Egyptian-sired colt

STARLITE DUCHESS (Bahim of Century x Jemima of Century), 1998 black Egyptian-related mare

MSU DREAMS ASWIRL AM (AM Clem Dreamon x AM Swirling Star) 2009 grey mare IFT Trueblue Goldmine+++// for 2014

ZEPLIN (CR Royale Sands x CR Lady Lilac), 2006 chestnut tobiano gelding

#4 AlythLong

AlythLong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:10 AM

There are a number of horse rescues working in Egypt, the problem is they each work separately and the local people take advantage of this to get the best price.......if only the different organisations would work together.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users