Photo

Increasing Health Ills Force Us To Get Rid Of Horses!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Suellen Taylor

Suellen Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Dolls, Royal Doultons and Antique Costume Jewelry

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

Wow, this hurts!  But we must eliminate three horses from this herd....thought I could handle only 6 horses, but find I cannot.....so need to find FREE good homes for the following:

BINT BINT INASA       BLACK BAY FILLY   DOB   042707   AHR  0630643                                      

DREAMCATCHER SMF X GEORGIA INASA

IAHA SWEEPSTAKES   A REAL BEAUTY!  MOVEMENT PLUS!

WILL BE AN EXCELLENT BROODMARE!  SHOW FIRST!

MARIAH TSUN               GORGEOUS CHESTNUT BROODMARE & NURSE MOMMA

DOB 030198  AHR 0571081

TSUN BEAU (NABIEL) X CR AMOTION (PROMOTION)

KIND PLACID MARE..EASY TO HANDLE & LOVE!

HAS BEEN RIDDEN A LITTLE WHEN FREE LEASED

JALEEL JADEED            GRAY STRAIGHT EGYPTIAN COLT  DOB 042408  AHR 0638013                                  

JABBAAR ELHALIMAAR MH X EAI JALLORAH ( DECEASED)

HE IS ONE-OF-A-KIND….SEE PEDIGREE!

LESS THAN 2% NEW EGYPTIAN

SOLID BODY, GOOD CONFORMATION, FEET AND LEGS

If you know of anyone willing to take on these fine horses, and give them loving homes, please let me know ASAP..health issues and extenuating circumstances have forced us to do this...thank you!

I would hate to just send them off to a rescue place, but that is the next step..they must go!       

PEDIGREES AND PHOTOS UPON REQUEST.. or go to my Facebook page..suellenmarseytaylor..each horse has his or her own album..again thanks!

TOP Of The Hill Arabians

Marshallville GA

Phone: 478-472-6141

Email: tophillarabs@windstream.net

The Gals:

Elegant Dahncer     Mahrdan x Kohlan 1995    Will stay with us for life!

Imdala El Jamaal         Dakharo x Imiella   2005    Bred to Marbeau Le Reve' (My last hurrah????)

The Guys:

Khalid Omar Khayal    GR Shadow x Khalia Spring 2005 (AKA Spunky Bruiser)  With us for life!

#2 Phoenix

Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Interests:My Family, friends and our beautiful Arabian horses.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

Sorry Sue to read this, I was toying with the idea of getting my own SE stallion, however not until next yr.

You have such nice bloodlines and I'm sure many will reply to you.

Best of luck to you with your health & horses. K.R. Lisa

Rising Phoenix Arabians is located in beautiful Chester Mass. U.S.A. in the foothills of the Berkshire's.
http://risingphoenixarabians.webs.com

We are A family dedicated to breeding our Arabians for performance and family enjoyment. Our Arabians are full of type, kindness, versatility, excellent temperament, athleticism and noble intelligence with World Class proven pedigree's. Feel free to contact us anytime, Sincerely Stephen W. Piispanen, Lisa M.Piispanen, Karina E. Piispanen & our grandson Noah Alenander.

We have 5 Arabian mares, our 2 Straight Egyptian mares are listed below.

MB Zareena ( Safeen X AK Shezara)- Dam of two superb Straight Egyptian foals. Dam of numerous X's SHIH Champion Straight Egyptian Stallion Amir Al Ahlam. "Amir" is doing excellent in his new home and competes in many open shows against all breeds. We are pleased to say he is an EXCELLENT performance stallion!  Amir will be doing his first Hunter Pace this coming weekend.

Ali's Zaafinah ( Achaean Ali X MB Zareena)- Dam of Bashyr Ali Safeen, Top Ten Egyptian Event colt.

http://risingphoenixarabians.webs.com BLACK PUREBRED COMING 4yr. OLD DOMESTIC BRED, ( HAS HIGH % EGYPTIAN) FILLY OFFERED FROM RISING PHOENIX ARABAINS.

#3 Suellen Taylor

Suellen Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

Thank you Lisa..appreciate your reply!

TOP Of The Hill Arabians

Marshallville GA

The Gals:

Imdala El Jamaal         Dakharo x Imiella   2005    Bred to Marbeau Le Reve' (My last hurrah????)

The Guys:

Khalid Omar Khayal    GR Shadow x Khalia Spring 2005 (AKA Spunky Bruiser)  With us for life!

#4 Suellen Taylor

Suellen Taylor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

I am extremely happy to announce that Bint Bint Inasa has a new home in SC..love her new owner, Christina Meyers, and she will be bred to her stallion with wonderful bloodlines, and broke to ride..she has been needing a job..LOL

Down to JJ..anyone need as fabulous stalliion, grey, 5 years old, a pleasure to be around, and just a handsome boy!

TOP Of The Hill Arabians

Marshallville GA

The Gals:

The Guys:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users