#1 WindCzar

WindCzar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Interests:Grandchildren, Horses, Family History

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

Due to health problems and completely overwhelmed by mounting medical bills, and we’re in our 60’s, we have no choice but to find homes for our horses as quick as possible.  We’ve hung on as long as we could.  I confess to even turning away buyers in the past because we really did not want to let them go, but we are now in circumstances where I can no longer be so stupid.  It’s just really hard because we love them so much and they are the best we’ve ever had.

Prices are negotiable, but good homes are not negotiable.  A good home means to me right now, a forever home with proper and correct care… feed, shelter, worming, shots, etc., and where they will be loved and treated with respect.

Besides the fact that our horses are very well bred, athletic, beautiful, etc., they also are good citizens.  They have manners, great dispositions and are very easy to work with.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Attached File  e Apr 2011 106 head-i2.jpg   193.88KB   1 downloads       Attached File  i Apr 2011 139.jpg   676.94KB   1 downloads

Tex

Galaxy I (RA Jahim [Nabiel x Masarra] x Etnasha [Sultann x Yathreb])

Straight Egyptian Stallion – Al Khamsa, Kuhaylan Ajuz (Rodan) in Strain

Proven Producer of Beautiful Performance Winners

His lines include double Sultan, also Sakr, Ibn Hafiza, Alaa El Din, Tuhotmus, and more; plus some of my favorite mares, Shahrzada, Magidaa and Nazeera.  He is an excellent outcross for almost any lines.

Was shown briefly in Dressage in open shows, winning 2nd Intro and 3rd in training level test 3.  Also 2nd in Sport Horse in Hand.  Plus he won the Stallion Halter Class at the EMAA (Eastern Michigan Arabian Association) in 2005.  For pleasure riding he can be ridden in any type saddle or bridle.  He has two sons who have been trained and ridden by young teenaged girls who are doing well in Jumping, Cross Country Eventing, Dressage, etc.   Plus another son, Galaxy Aanuket wz (aka Nuke), who is excelling in Endurance.  Of course his get can only do as much as their owners choose to do with them.  He has other foals who are simply loved and enjoyed as part of the family.

He stands at a fraction over 15 hands barefooted and has great substance.  He reproduces his large, beautiful, black eyes, great conformation, plus his intelligence and wonderful disposition in his foals.  We have people wanting to breed their mares to him, but we are not in a position either in health or facilities to do any breeding.

You can see photos of him and some of his foals on his web page http://windczar.com/tex.htm or facebook https://www.facebook...111711242208981  (See photo albums for him on facebook.)

Pedigree:  http://www.allbreedp...ee.com/galaxy i

17 years old

Best Offer

Attached File  i sera.jpg   186.36KB   1 downloads       Attached File  Sera & Gabe.jpg   151.37KB   1 downloads

Sera

NightWind Serenade wz (Galaxy I [RA Jahim x Etnasha] x Antaras BintRabha [Sultann x Lancers Rabha])

Straight Egyptian Mare – Al Khamsa, Pure in Strain Kuhaylan Ajuz (Rodan)

Sera is a tremendous opportunity for a breeder because she has both the phenotype and genotype that is a huge asset to any breeding program.  She is bred tightly enough through concentrated line breeding of some of the best producing straight Egyptians in the industry to assure those qualities are pre-potent enough to reproduce consistently.  Plus she is very beautiful and typey.

She was started under saddle years ago, but never finished.  She currently gives our grandchildren lead-line rides.  She stands at 14.2 hands.

Photos of her and her two foals on her web page http://windczar.com/sera.htm also on facebook at https://www.facebook...111711242208981

Pedigree:  http://www.allbreedp...ind serenade wz

14 years old

Best Offer

Attached File  i DSC08626 cropped.jpg   530.65KB   0 downloads       Attached File  i Aug2011 023 2.jpg   382.29KB   0 downloads

Attached File  MistyMIHA1-e-v.jpg   34.56KB   0 downloads

Misty

LL Mystique ( Sultann El Saud [Sultann x Lancers Nora] x Chal Petra [Chal Son x Bint Raffpera])

Egyptian Sired; Dam is a Davenport crossed with CMK (Ferseyn, Ga’zi, Bint Sahara and 3 crosses to *Mirage)

She stands at 14.3+ hands, just a fraction under 15 hands.

Misty has won numerous ribbons in Country English Pleasure, Hunter Pleasure, Barrel Racing, Flag Racing, Key Hole and Two Man Relay. Misty has even carried a beginner in some Walk-trot classes. 

Her 2004 daughter Crimson Myst wz, (AKA Penny)owned and ridden by Jamie Hancock won the 2010 Pyramid Challenge (at the Egyptian Event) 50 mile Endurance Race in record breaking time!

Please see her web page at http://windczar.com/misty.htm , also lots of pics and her story is on facebook at https://www.facebook...111711242208981

Pedigree:  http://www.allbreedp...com/ll mystique

21 years old – In perfect health, easy keeper and completely sound in every way.  The 1st photo above was taken a few days ago.

Best Offer

Julie
Facebook: WindCzar Arabians
Click Here to Email Me

Willing to sale any of our horses
Stallion: Galaxy I Kuhaylan Ajuz in Strain (RA Jahim [Nabiel x Masarra] x Etnasha [*Sultann x Yathreb])Tail-female Nazeera
Mares:
NightWind Serenade wz Pure in Strain Kuhaylan Ajuz (Galaxy I [See Above] x Antaras BintRabha [*Sultann x *Lancers Rabha (x Kayed)])
LL Mystique (Sultann El Saud [*Sultann x *Lancers Nora (x Kayed)] x Chal-Petra [Ferseyn, Gazi, & 3 crosses to *Mirage])

#2 An American Breeder

An American Breeder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

Come on people

Best Offer.  Good as it comes!

Tex could be checked easy enough for sperm count by a good vet. 

The older mare is "perfect" for a young child starting out! 

• WindCzar and zeplinsmom like this

#3 WindCzar

WindCzar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

All three horses still available.  Really need to sell them.  Please contact me.

Julie
Click Here to Email Me

Stallion: Galaxy I Kuhaylan Ajuz in Strain (RA Jahim [Nabiel x Masarra] x Etnasha [*Sultann x Yathreb])Tail-female Nazeera
Mares:
NightWind Serenade wz Pure in Strain Kuhaylan Ajuz (Galaxy I [See Above] x Antaras BintRabha [*Sultann x *Lancers Rabha (x Kayed)])
LL Mystique (Sultann El Saud [*Sultann x *Lancers Nora (x Kayed)] x Chal-Petra [Ferseyn, Gazi, & 3 crosses to *Mirage])

#4 An American Breeder

An American Breeder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

LOOK for endurance people Julie.  They do not pay much but there are a few, very few, that do breed occasionally a foal.  Thinking of Tex and your SE mare. 

#5 WindCzar

WindCzar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

Please click on this link  - WindCzar Araibians - to see a video of Tex (Galaxy I) !

Julie
Click Here to Email Me

Mares:

#6 WindCzar

WindCzar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

Here's our dirty girls and boy on a cloudy day just before a storm comes through, but I wanted to show the Fall colors in case the wind blows off the leaves before the sun comes out again.

Attached File  i IMG_0590.jpg   1.01MB   0 downloads    Attached File  i IMG_0575.jpg   976.18KB   0 downloads

Click on pictures to see them larger.

Sera (NightWind Serenade) is the darker mare.  She just had to grab a big bite before checking out what I was doing  :)

We still need to find them good homes.

• Kathy Bailey likes this
Julie
Click Here to Email Me

Mares:

#7 okcismel

okcismel

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:42 AM

Message sent

#8 WindCzar

WindCzar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:38 AM

Galaxy I ( RA Jahim x Etnasha [*Sultann daughter]) left here last Friday and is now in his new home with Ken Keele in northern California.  They both sounded excited and happy tonight when I talked to them.  Now we'll get to have some Tex babies in the future.  You are welcome to contact Ken, he's on facebook ( https://www.facebook...ngrider?fref=ts ).  We are very happy for Tex, but very sad for us, so bittersweet I guess is the word.  I can't wait to see all that Ken and Tex have in store for each other.  Congratulations Ken!

Julie
Click Here to Email Me

Mares:

#9 desertheritagearabians

desertheritagearabians

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:45 AM

Whatever happened to Sera?

-Karin Floyd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users