• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:SE Legacy Boodstock breeds, shows and promotes Straight Egyptian Arabian horses with a an emphasis on perpectuating the bloodlines of Imperial Egyptian Stud. We stand the 2012 EE Unanimous Class Champion, Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) and always welcome visitors.

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:07 AM

Hello Everyone,

We are new breeders of straight egyptian arabians and thrilled to be part of this community. I am hoping this forum provides a great learning environment. Gosh knows I have much to learn!

www.selegacy.com

SE Legacy Bloodstock

Straight Egyptian Stallions at Stud:

Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) - 2009, SE, AK Grey Stallion
Ibn Glorieta Gazaal (Alfano Mystall (Imperial Imdal) x Glorieta Gabriela) 2009 SE, AK Grey Stallion

Straight Egyptian Bloodstock Sales:

Please visit our web site www.selegacy.com for an updated sales list.

#2 janessa

janessa

Secret Oasis Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:13 AM

Welcome to the forum! You will like it here :) I would love to see some pics of your horses, especially your stallion.

And WOW I just noticed that you live only 30 mins from me!! lol. I go to Sparta several times a week, that is awesome! I have a filly that I am trying to find a nice local stallion to breed to in the next two years, so I will be very interested in seeing some photos of your stallion.

#3 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:SE Legacy Boodstock breeds, shows and promotes Straight Egyptian Arabian horses with a an emphasis on perpectuating the bloodlines of Imperial Egyptian Stud. We stand the 2012 EE Unanimous Class Champion, Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) and always welcome visitors.

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:33 AM

Welcome to the forum! You will like it here :) I would love to see some pics of your horses, especially your stallion.

And WOW I just noticed that you live only 30 mins from me!! lol. I go to Sparta several times a week, that is awesome! I have a filly that I am trying to find a nice local stallion to breed to in the next two years, so I will be very interested in seeing some photos of your stallion.

Hi Janessa,

That makes me being on this forum even more exciting! My husband and I also looked for property in Spencer. It is beautiful there! AA Giovanni won't be two until June and we will be standing him to the public in 2010. Sounds like your timing could match up! I am waiting until spring to get new photos of him because he is so fuzzy right now. The extra maturity time won't hurt either. But you are welcome to come by and see him in person the next time you are in Sparta. We live on Bon Air Mountain. Would love to meet you in person since we are so close.

SE Legacy Bloodstock

Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) - 2009, SE, AK Grey Stallion
Ibn Glorieta Gazaal (Alfano Mystall (Imperial Imdal) x Glorieta Gabriela) 2009 SE, AK Grey Stallion

#4 marketing

marketing

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:33 AM

:)
SAHARA CYPRYSS 1995 Chestnut mare
BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
MALIK AL AASIF 2007 Grey Colt
SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse
<!--sizeo:4--><!--/sizeo-->
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><!--/coloro-->Heidi<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc-->
Triple H farm

#5 janessa

janessa

Secret Oasis Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:45 AM

Hi Janessa,

That makes me being on this forum even more exciting! My husband and I also looked for property in Spencer. It is beautiful there! AA Giovanni won't be two until June and we will be standing him to the public in 2010. Sounds like your timing could match up! I am waiting until spring to get new photos of him because he is so fuzzy right now. The extra maturity time won't hurt either. But you are welcome to come by and see him in person the next time you are in Sparta. We live on Bon Air Mountain. Would love to meet you in person since we are so close.

Yeah, I do like it here. Bon Air is beautiful as well. And yes that is pretty good timing. Thank you for the invite :) I will take you up on that when it gets a bit warmer lol.

#6 ponygirl

ponygirl

SLC CAMELOT FARMS advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • Interests:My interest mainly focus on my children and horses. Single mom of three grown children. I discovered my first arabian in 92 and have been hooked since. I have spent my life with many breeds and Arabians are the best. Their beauty never ceases to take my breath away

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:49 AM

Welcome can't wait to see your clan !
SLC Camelot Farms
Sherry

#7 sdlarabians

sdlarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:16 AM

Welcome!
Alison

Shear D-Lite Arabians
Breedres of PERFORMANCE Straight Egyptians
http://sheardlitearabians.com/

Standing at stud: El Rashiid MA (El Majiid x Maar-Riana [*El Mareekh])

"El Rashiid MA is bred generations deep to sire beautiful athletes" ~ Arlene Magid

#8 SimplyArabians

SimplyArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:19 PM

Yay! Welcome neighbor!!! :)

#9 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:41 PM

Yay! Welcome neighbor!!! :bigemo_harabe_net-109:

That is a stunning picture of the little girl and that beutiful little filly! :)

Thanks all for welcoming me. I plan to be asking lots of questtions!

SE Legacy Bloodstock

#10 Brookhill

Brookhill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 05:14 PM

Hey Carey! It's Jeanne. Your website and herd look great! You're off and running. Hope we get to see you again soon!
Jeanne @ Brookhill
www.brookhillfarm.com

#11 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:30 PM

Hey Carey! It's Jeanne. Your website and herd look great! You're off and running. Hope we get to see you again soon!

Hi Jeanne,

Yes...we have been busy to say the least! We are not going to show Gio at the EE this year, but we are looking towards 2010. We have made a decision to sell our beautiful little Aliyah. While it was very difficult, we had to prioritize and need to focus our resources on our breeding program.

I like your new web site format. It looks great!

SE Legacy Bloodstock

#12 ponygirl

ponygirl

SLC CAMELOT FARMS advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • Interests:My interest mainly focus on my children and horses. Single mom of three grown children. I discovered my first arabian in 92 and have been hooked since. I have spent my life with many breeds and Arabians are the best. Their beauty never ceases to take my breath away

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:02 AM

Like your herd !!
SLC Camelot Farms
Sherry

#13 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:33 PM

Like your herd !!

Thank you, ponygirl. Since this is our first year for breeding -- I am sure you can imagine how excited we are!

SE Legacy Bloodstock

#14 ShannonC

ShannonC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Interests:A right I'll tell. I am a single mom of a 28 old daughter Shanda with cerebral palsy who is my blessing from God and keeps me sain. We love our Arabians we work, play and breath Arabians. When we not with our horses we like to travel around and see new things and meet new people. Oh and we love to go to concerts of all types of music!!!

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:58 AM

Welcome SE Legacy,
It is so exciting to start seeing your dreams become real. Wishing you and family the best in your journey of Arabians. You have start right by getting really nice horses there.
Shannon

#15 Juniper

Juniper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:09 PM

Hey Carey,

I have a good friend who also moved from SCal (she was in N Cal at one time) to TN. Not far from there I think (I went to your website).
Her name is LindaThornburn, Rakis Arabians. I am sure you will meet one of these days.

Christine

#16 SimplyArabians

SimplyArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:34 PM

Linda is right down the road from me, so about an hour away from Carey!

#17 Juniper

Juniper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:43 PM

Linda is right down the road from me, so about an hour away from Carey!

How cool!

I am sure I will meet you one day.

Christine

#18 Arabian Fancy

Arabian Fancy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:ALL THINGS ARABIAN

Posted 15 February 2009 - 03:28 PM

Welcome ! I am almost a neighbor haha. I have quite a few customers in Tenn. Looks like that area is going to be the next Mena , haha! Gorgeous horses. You are off to a great start.
Gina

#19 Christy Hazel

Christy Hazel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:00 PM

LEZAH Arabians will be moving to be near my mom's farm in Ardmore Tn. after our son graduates high school in 2011.

I can't wait!!!!!!
LEZAH Arabians
EGYPTIAN ARABIANS WITH A SOUTHERN ACCENT
David and Christy Hazel

North Alabama

AND
Equine Photography by Christy
Visit My NEW Website christyhazel.com
New Lowered fees for ALL to afford nice photos

#20 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:13 PM

LEZAH Arabians will be moving to be near my mom's farm in Ardmore Tn. after our son graduates high school in 2011.

I can't wait!!!!!!

I am so glad to hear that, Christy! That means it will be even easier to get you over to our farm to take photos! If anyone hasn't look at Christy's portfolio of horse pics -- you must. She has a wonderful way of capturing the soul of the horse!

SE Legacy Bloodstock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users