#21 Christy Hazel

Christy Hazel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:46 PM

Thanks so much Carey.

It's truly a labor of love. I am excited to see your herd, especially your young stud cold!

Christy
LEZAH Arabians
EGYPTIAN ARABIANS WITH A SOUTHERN ACCENT
David and Christy Hazel

North Alabama

AND
Equine Photography by Christy
Visit My NEW Website christyhazel.com
New Lowered fees for ALL to afford nice photos

#22 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:SE Legacy Boodstock breeds, shows and promotes Straight Egyptian Arabian horses with a an emphasis on perpectuating the bloodlines of Imperial Egyptian Stud. We stand the 2012 EE Unanimous Class Champion, Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) and always welcome visitors.

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:44 PM

Thanks so much Carey.

It's truly a labor of love. I am excited to see your herd, especially your young stud cold!

Christy

Well of course I can't wait until you see him in person. He is by far the nicest stallion prospect I have seen in a while! His baby pics just don't do him justice. He is so easy to handle, has the most incredible movement with tail straight up over the back. I can't wait to see what he produces. It doesn't hurt that he is my favorite color - bay. I am very pleased that I was able to acquire him and it makes everything right for me!

SE Legacy Bloodstock

Straight Egyptian Stallions at Stud:

Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) - 2009, SE, AK Grey Stallion
Ibn Glorieta Gazaal (Alfano Mystall (Imperial Imdal) x Glorieta Gabriela) 2009 SE, AK Grey Stallion

Straight Egyptian Bloodstock Sales:

Please visit our web site www.selegacy.com for an updated sales list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users