#1 Arabianhorse2

Arabianhorse2

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

Hello everyone,

My name is Stephanie and I greatly appreciate being accepted into the blog site!  :)

I am even more excited to share some great news that I believe everyone may (or may not) take interest in!

Remember back in 2011, the Eliron Arabians dispersal....

They were selling one particular stallion named Eliron Haman (By El Hadiyyah out of a VA Sirius daughter).

I was successfully about to buy him along with a co-owner.

Today, he is doing fabulous!

Here are some pics of my love....

941815 4962507268225 18566124 N
haman resize

This year, my goal is to take him to the Egyptian Event! It should be very exciting!! 

• Debs likes this

#2 Phoenix

Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Interests:My Family, friends and our beautiful Arabian horses.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Hello and Welcome!
Your new boy is VERY handsome! Please keep us informed on him. K.R. Lisa

Rising Phoenix Arabians is located in beautiful Chester Mass. U.S.A. in the foothills of the Berkshire's.
http://risingphoenixarabians.webs.com

We are A family dedicated to breeding our Arabians for performance and family enjoyment. Our Arabians are full of type, kindness, versatility, excellent temperament, athleticism and noble intelligence with World Class proven pedigree's. Feel free to contact us anytime, Sincerely Stephen W. Piispanen, Lisa M.Piispanen, Karina E. Piispanen & our grandson Noah Alenander.

We have 5 Arabian mares, our 2 Straight Egyptian mares are listed below.

MB Zareena ( Safeen X AK Shezara)- Dam of two superb Straight Egyptian foals. Dam of numerous X's SHIH Champion Straight Egyptian Stallion Amir Al Ahlam. "Amir" is doing excellent in his new home and competes in many open shows against all breeds. We are pleased to say he is an EXCELLENT performance stallion!  Amir will be doing his first Hunter Pace this coming weekend.

Ali's Zaafinah ( Achaean Ali X MB Zareena)- Dam of Bashyr Ali Safeen, Top Ten Egyptian Event colt.

http://risingphoenixarabians.webs.com BLACK PUREBRED COMING 4yr. OLD DOMESTIC BRED, ( HAS HIGH % EGYPTIAN) FILLY OFFERED FROM RISING PHOENIX ARABAINS.

#3 calicoarab52

calicoarab52

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:race/sporthorses, bad kitties.Labrador retrievers, country /celtic music and blues rock.

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

Very exciting indeed! Welcome to our online family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users