#1 VanAlma

VanAlma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:53 PM

STILL AVAILABLE IN 2015 - updates in subsequent posts

Treff-Haven Salma (Nagsous x Alidance) 2001 SE/AK Mare. 

Salma had 2 big moving, big bodied fillies for me. She is uncomplicated to handle, beautiful and strong. 15hh. Green broke and working on basic trails / small obstacles at the moment. Her sire worked cattle in his younger years and she is mentally sharp with potential for the work as well. Potential in endurance and jumping (based on structure and experience thus far). Confident riding out alone or with a group. Can be sold in foal to HR Roujuan, a Babson/Brown stallion of the Zobeyni sire line, or, to Treff-Haven Sabeel, a 100% new egyptian with NO Nazeer, and of the Gassir sire line, if desired. Can also have more specific training if desired and to be worked out privately.

Van Alma Zakhirah (Treff-Haven Azrak x Treff-Haven Salma) 2011 SE/AK Filly

Zakhirah is a large bodied, big boned filly who should reach about 14.3hh. She is very smart, learns quick and will be suited for endurance, jumping, working western - most likely something that will stimulate her mind. She has been handled extensively and loves her humans. Can be sold with a future breeding live cover only, if desired.

I am only looking to part with one of these mares at this time, so once one is sold, the other comes off the market.

PM me, email me at kt19992000@gmail.com or find me on FB, where there are multiple pictures/albums of these two. I can not upload pictures to this ad.

Van Alma Arabians
Find us on Facebook!

#2 VanAlma

VanAlma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

New photos and video have been taken of both mares.

I'm going to try to link to their albums on FB.

Zakhirah

https://www.facebook...86524465&type=3

Salma

https://www.facebook...86524465&type=3

Van Alma Arabians
Find us on Facebook!

#3 VanAlma

VanAlma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:13 PM

Both mares are still for sale.

Salma has started harder work on the trails and completed 12+ miles this past weekend on Mount Magazine, Arkansas, and is coming along nicely. Ate, drank and peed on the trail. Good recovery, stamina, attitude, sensibility etc. Has also started side passing over poles, trotting poles/small jumps and other obstacles. Of course, she can still be bred, if desired.

Zakhirah is in from pasture to start the breaking/training process. She stand ties to a trailer, clips, bathes, feet, sprays, loads and hauls, etc. 

Please take a look on FB or email me for pictures and video (can not upload).

I will sell to non-breeding homes, so please don't hesitate to contact me if you want a performance horse. These horses are both bred and built for it and are in the process of being groomed for it as well.

However, either can be sold with a breeding to either one of our stallions:

Treff-Haven Sabeel (Treff-Haven Emir x Bint Lebleba)

or 

HR Roujuan (ASF Wadi x Fa Ma Roufa)

Van Alma Arabians
Find us on Facebook!

#4 VanAlma

VanAlma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 01:38 AM

UPDATE:

Salma completed her first CTR ride at Robber's Route outside of Wilburton, OK this past weekend. Had a great ride with a friend of mine and took her for 17 miles the first time ever getting on! She commented that she is "steady", "reliable", and a "nice horse to ride".

Zakhirah is maturing so nicely with a huge heart girth and movement to match.

Both still are for sale or breeding lease with special consideration if someone wants them bred to one of our stallions.

Van Alma Arabians
Find us on Facebook!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users