#41 paelmchen

paelmchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:47 PM

Dear Hansi,

no problem with these comments, the riders are very young, they all have to learn. Unexperienced rider need a good horse to teach them ! The young unbalanced horse needs an experienced rider to bring him correct in balance !!!

So does Newel with my student :-)!

10285784_10152382915474684_6345253861955

• VanAlma likes this

"If the art were not so difficult we would have plenty of good riders and excellently ridden horses, but as it is the art requires, in addition to everything else, character traits that are not combined in everyone: inexhaustible patience, firm perseverance under stress, courage combined with quiet alertness. If the seed is present only a true, deep love for the horse can develop these character traits to the height that alone will lead to the goal."
SRS_rider.gif
Gustav Steinbrecht

#42 hansi

hansi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,786 posts
  • Interests:straight egyptian arabian horse breeder since 1967.
    researcher, author of 24 book puplications on arabian horses, the straight egyptian index and others,
    quarantine staton and manager okayed by florida depeartment of agriculture.

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

Dear Hansi,

no problem with these comments, the riders are very young, they all have to learn. Unexperienced rider need a good horse to teach them ! The young unbalanced horse needs an experienced rider to bring him correct in balance !!!

So does Newel with my student :-)!

10285784_10152382915474684_6345253861955

Thanks dear Roland, I felt so bad- of having been so hard on the girls. Give them a hug from me and tell them I am sorry.

Remember what we were tought:" a green rider on an experienced horse, and an experienced rider on a green horse".

So many of our people here want to learn but so few good trainers available.

I am so glad Roze started this topic and more and more accomplished straight egyptians and asil arabians come out of the woodwork.

May be Roze can issue a book with all the details she is now collecting. I am the first to buy a copy.

Are you going to the Asil Club Show,august 22-24? Its is sponsored by H.H. Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed. The entire show, and for the first time, is geared for functional horses, have to be under saddle to show halter(of course have to be of age).

Just wish our PS would follow in the footsteps.

I cant make it, but will try for the meeting in September.

take care

Hansi

Hansi-Heck Melnyk
Serenity Arabian farms, Florida, USA

Posted Image

#43 paelmchen

paelmchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:25 AM

Dear Hansi,

can´t come to the Asil Cup, but will be at Aachen ANC, with this years 10th competition, showjumping & dressage. I´m in the organizing team, and it will be great this year ! The stadion is the biggest in the world, and we will have 4 nations competing !

Sponsord by HRH Lulua al Saabah :-)

dressurstadion-osttribuene.jpg

10553836_10152624679504684_2696006335191

hope to meet you there :-)

ciao Roland Palm

"If the art were not so difficult we would have plenty of good riders and excellently ridden horses, but as it is the art requires, in addition to everything else, character traits that are not combined in everyone: inexhaustible patience, firm perseverance under stress, courage combined with quiet alertness. If the seed is present only a true, deep love for the horse can develop these character traits to the height that alone will lead to the goal."
SRS_rider.gif
Gustav Steinbrecht

#44 Paul Huzevka

Paul Huzevka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Horses

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:08 AM

Helllo forum,

This is an excellent topic. One that should be at the top of this forum. I am not sure if this activity counts but yesterday I took the filly REA Sheeza to a team sorting/penning/cutting event. I was a bit worried but she did very well, it was my and her first time ever chasing cows.  I am trying to get more out there, next event is in two weeks. We got a lot of looks when we got there, people were asking me if I was going to ride her, lol, actually the team I was on, we had the best time of the evening, I could not believe it I think it was just a bit of luck but I received a lot of compliments at the end about her.  It took her a few runs to gain confidence but she seems to figure it out fairly fast. Mind you I was figuring it out at the same time.  I used a light western saddle byt my bum really hurts today. I can hardly sit down this morning for breakfast. I am wondering if anybody has any advise. Maybe it is a topic for a new thread i.e.  Saddles and sore behinds.

Regards,

Paul

• Cheryl L and shall like this

FA Maronique* (Ramses Maris x Kastina) Mare
REA Sheeza (Sir Alidaar x Sheezadal) Mare
LM Dorian Starofegypt (Nihal GRSB x Dorian Isis) Mare
Aqiba (Al Aassifah x LM Dorian Starofegypt) Mare

#45 paelmchen

paelmchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

"Wenn man das Pferd zur Haltung bringt, die es selbst annimmt,
wenn es schön sein will, so macht man,
dass das Pferd des Reitens froh und prächtig,
stolz und sehenswert erschein."
(Xenophon)

Newel ox (egyptian related) with me under saddle ;-) !10351729_10152654679259684_2445594264404

SRS_rider.gif
Gustav Steinbrecht

#46 Aimbri

Aimbri

Jeannette

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:24 AM

Ansarah and I are competing at the Provincial Championships this weekend, in both Classical and Western Dressage. 4 tests on Sat and 4 on Sunday.
  • Windfall and VanAlma like this

Jeannette
Aimbri Arabians
Visit My Website

All horses at Aimbri Arabians are SE and AK, and all mares and stallions are LFS, CA and SCID Tested Clear!
Colt:

Aimbri El Kaream (REA El Kaream+ x Tal Imdal by Imperial Imdal+) 2013 grey colt LFS, CA and SCID tested Clear.

Mares:

Tammens Nadira (Tammen x ADH Nadafe by Shukri) 1995 Bay  
Aimbri Ansarah (Aseffa Moniet by Rasmoniet RSI x Zahara Basharah by Ramses Maris) 1996 Bay
MB Faheena (Safeen x AK Bint Fatiha by Moniet El Sharaf) 1997 Ches. 
Aimbri Amira Matrabb (El Matrabb x Dorian Mon Amie by AK Na Moniet) 1998 Ches/Flax 
Aimbri Zaafinah (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Ansarah) 2004 Ches/Flaxen 
Aimbri Amurra (Moon Sheine x MB Faheena) 2005 Ches. SOLD!
Aimbri Fawzia (Moon Sheine x Tammens Nadira) 2005 Ches/Flaxen
Aimbri Zakirah (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Ansarah) 2006 Bay SOLD!
Aimbri Amira Alia (Moon Sheine x MB Faheena) 2006 Ches/Flaxen
Aimbri Bint Bint Matrabb (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb) 2011 Ches.

2 SE/AK Sweepstakes Nominated Chestnut Geldings by El Matrabb  SOLD! $
Aimbri Emir Hilal (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb by El Matrabb) 2007 Ches. $

#47 jmarcan

jmarcan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:23 PM

Saw some pictures recently on the Federation Equestre du Quebec website for the SE stallion Kurafi Gamal who is competing in dressage and eventing in Quebec this summer.   For some reason however the link does not seem to be transferring....but there are some lovely pictures on the feq.qc.ca website.

#48 Aimbri

Aimbri

Jeannette

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:42 AM

Just got home from Saskatchewan Provincial Dressage Championships.   Ansarah and I rode 8 tests over the 2 days.  Results are as follows: 3 Seconds, 2 Thirds, 3 Fouths and a Reserve Championship Ribbon.  VERY proud of my girl!  She was the ONLY SE/AK at the show, and one of only 2 purebred Arabians.

• Heidi, Windfall, DJ Sheldon and 1 other like this

Jeannette
Aimbri Arabians
Visit My Website

All horses at Aimbri Arabians are SE and AK, and all mares and stallions are LFS, CA and SCID Tested Clear!
Colt:

Aimbri El Kaream (REA El Kaream+ x Tal Imdal by Imperial Imdal+) 2013 grey colt LFS, CA and SCID tested Clear.

Mares:

Aimbri Ansarah (Aseffa Moniet by Rasmoniet RSI x Zahara Basharah by Ramses Maris) 1996 Bay
Aimbri Amira Matrabb (El Matrabb x Dorian Mon Amie by AK Na Moniet) 1998 Ches/Flax 

Aimbri Emir Hilal (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb by El Matrabb) 2007 Ches. $

#49 Romar Arabians

Romar Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

Just got home from Saskatchewan Provincial Dressage Championships.   Ansarah and I rode 8 tests over the 2 days.  Results are as follows: 3 Seconds, 2 Thirds, 3 Fouths and a Reserve Championship Ribbon.  VERY proud of my girl!  She was the ONLY SE/AK at the show, and one of only 2 purebred Arabians.

Nice job Jeanette. The only way it could get better is if you posted PICTURES! 

RB Anera Ali (Ruminaja Ali x Rosali CAHR) last born SE Ruminaja Ali daughter in foal to REA El Kaream for 2012
RB Ali Makeen (EAI Silvereen x RB Anera Ali) 2009 SE gray colt
RB Kenzanne (Kenz Noor x RB Anera Ali) 2007 SE bay filly
RB Baaraz (Imperial Baarez x Rosali CAHR) 2004 SE bay stallion
RB True Ali (True Colours x Rosali CAHR) 2002 SE stallion
RB Al Shama (True Colours x Rosali CAHR) 2003 SE mare
RB Malika Mareekha (Mohummed Sadden x RB Ali Mareekha(xRuminaja Ali)) 2000 SE mare

http://www.romararabians.com

#50 Aimbri

Aimbri

Jeannette

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:23 PM

This site doesn't let me post photos for some reason, but there are some on my facebook (Jeannette Jardine)

Jeannette
Aimbri Arabians
Visit My Website

Colt:

Mares:

#51 shall

shall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Anabelle EFS
    Khidron
    Sakher+ 2014 USEF HA Training Level Horse of the Year, Region 11 HA SHUS Champion

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:42 AM

With some surprise, I found out that my Sakher+ is 2014 USEF Half Arabian Training Level horse of the year. He placed well at First Level, too.

He was going great until he hit a growth spurt. He'll be competing again in 2015.

• DJ Sheldon likes this
Sakher+ 2009 HAHR/RPSI gelding, Sinatra Song x Anabelle EFS
     Region 11 2014 SHUS and Training Level Champion
Anabelle EFS 2004 SE mare, Shahir IASB x Thee Debutante
Khidron 2001 SE gelding, Hawkeye CC x Lady Minstril

#52 JacqueB

JacqueB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Interests:pedigrees, sport horse, music, movies

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:38 PM

At the Stone Bridge Equestrian Center in VA they had a winter schooling hunter show where 2 SE Arabian mares that I bred, 2 half sisters, both out of Melaka Majiida (AIH grdtr) now owned by Allison Mehta of Talaria Farms competed on Jan. 24th, Saturday. Tippy, an Alixir dtr (Bint Bint El Magiid), coming 5 yo was ridden by her owner Caitlin Robinson in the Hunter Horse Beginner W/T and placed higher in that class than Hallie, a Thee Infidel dtr (Halawat Elthika) coming 7 yo (foaled twice) ridden by Caryn Switzer. Hallie & Caryn won the Hunter Pleasure W/T/C with 9 competitors. There were at least 2 warmbloods in that class.

Below Caryn riding Hallie

Below Caitlin Robinson on Tippy waiting to show

Grey horse on left is Caitlin on Tippy and grey horse on right is Caryn & Hallie, there were several more competitors off to the right

Caitlin & Tippy on the left Caryn & Hallie on Right.  It was love at first sight by Tippy when Caitlin came to visit, she literally follows Caitlin around.

Sorry, the website won't allow the pictures.  If you go to my fb page you can probably see the pictures.  I also posted on the fb Egyptian Arabian Performance group/page

• Windfall likes this
JacqueB

#53 Jacey

Jacey

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:30 PM

Najouba Arabians,competed,EGYPTIAN EMIR NA, in the first Gold Dressage Show here in Sussex ,New Brunswick,last weekend. With just 4 weeks to prepare due to a snow filled winter,that hung on forever,Emir competed in Walk/Trot Open division,Saturday and Sunday. Returned home with 4 firsts,and Champion of AA/Open division. On Saturday there was 65 rides and Emir's  66.364 on test D, was 5th highest score on Saturday. He repeated that same score on Sunday,earning him 7th highest score on Sunday. Judge Joanne White, commented that Emir and rider Robyn Gillies were a very ELEGANT pair and capable of higher marks. Two other Arabs were shown also,a Egyptian related mare and a domestic bred gelding,all three showed well,with Emir earning the highest scores.Planning on NF Satori and Bikr Na joining him at future shows,where Emir will now compete at Training Level,Bikr at First Level,and Tori,with two different riders,doing Training and Firsrt Level. Also planning on entering Emir in his first 25 miler this summer.

#54 Jill Erisman

Jill Erisman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Interests:The horses.

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:49 AM

BRAVO to all on this thread, but I'm late in congratulating

all those out there showing their horses against all comers:

special congratulations & way to go EGYPTIAN EMIR NA

and Najouba Arabians!

Best,

JillE

#55 VanAlma

VanAlma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

This mare, Rumor SWA, has been competing in endurance: http://roster.alkham...r_SWA05ed7.HTML

I found a post from her owner on FB that she is going to a 55 this weekend in Montana. Her owner's name is Melissa Coolich.

A full brother to our Treff-Haven Labeeb, Treff-Haven Lamir, is schooling second/third level dressage, was judged 2nd at his first show at 3.5 years old by Hilda Gurney, but is not "active" right now as his owner just had her own baby. Still thought I would put him out there. Here's a link to his full brother's pedigree as Lamir is a gelding: http://roster.alkham...abeel062d7.HTML

Will try to be better about getting names out there when I see them. There is more activity on FB for this, I think, so often forget to post here.

Van Alma Arabians
Find us on Facebook!

#56 Aimbri

Aimbri

Jeannette

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:31 PM

I had two SE/AK/Asil horses competing at the Western Dressage competition the end of May.  Both placed well, with a multitude of ribbons and good scores.  I also had 3 SE/AK/Asil horses competing in Sport Horse in Hand, one competing in Sport Horse Under Saddle, and one competing in Showmanship and Western Pleasure.  Good scores, good placings and a good time had by all!

Jeannette
Aimbri Arabians
Visit My Website

Colt:

Mares:

#57 Romar Arabians

Romar Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:41 PM

Just testing. I can't tell if this site is still functioning or not.

RB Anera Ali (Ruminaja Ali x Rosali CAHR) last born SE Ruminaja Ali daughter in foal to REA El Kaream for 2012
RB Ali Makeen (EAI Silvereen x RB Anera Ali) 2009 SE gray colt
RB Kenzanne (Kenz Noor x RB Anera Ali) 2007 SE bay filly
RB Baaraz (Imperial Baarez x Rosali CAHR) 2004 SE bay stallion
RB True Ali (True Colours x Rosali CAHR) 2002 SE stallion
RB Al Shama (True Colours x Rosali CAHR) 2003 SE mare
RB Malika Mareekha (Mohummed Sadden x RB Ali Mareekha(xRuminaja Ali)) 2000 SE mare

http://www.romararabians.com

#58 Aimbri

Aimbri

Jeannette

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:18 PM

Just got back from the Western Canada Breeders Championships were we were showing 4 SE/AK/Asil horses in SHIH, 1 in SHUS and Hunter Pleasure and 1 in Western Horsemanship, Western Pleasure, and Showmanship.  The tally was 10 Top 6 Championship awards, so a very successful show, but, to the best of my knowledge, the only SE/AK/Asil horses at the show.

• Windfall likes this

Jeannette
Aimbri Arabians
Visit My Website

Colt:

Mares:

#59 Windfall

Windfall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:26 PM

Congratulations, Jeannette!  Sorry they were the only SE/AK/Asil horses there but at least you're there proving their worth!

Connie

Terry & Constance Arnett
Windfall Arabians
Henrico, VA
(804)795-1954

El Rhaqiis DSA 2001 SE Stallion (El Majiid x Rhalah by Ibn Shaikh)
Rapture DSA 1998 SE Mare (Fakim El Mareekh x Rhalah by Ibn Shaikh)
Dameera DSA 2000 SE Mare (Harakka x Delha by Dalul)

www.windfallarabians.org

#60 Heidi

Heidi

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:47 PM

Congrats everyone out there competing

BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL