1 reply to this topic

#1 elsbet

elsbet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:48 PM

I may be looking at shipping a horse from OK to MD.  Does anyone have any experience with any cross-country shippers?  If so, would you have suggestions on someone to use?  To avoid?  Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

Beth Crouthamel
Carroll County, MD

PVA Jabbaar, 1989 SE Stallion, Shah El Sun x Imperial Sonboleen

#2 WindCzar

WindCzar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Interests:Grandchildren, Horses, Family History

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:12 PM

SSC Transport LLC / Ben Stout is who transported Tex on his long trip from North Carolina to Northern California and he did the best job I've ever had done or seen in over 40 years of horses. He took excellent care of Tex and he did truly listen to me about him. Tex arrived in great shape, not a scratch on him and with an excellent attitude. Communication was great, and Ben didn't just wait for me to ask a question, he told me ahead of time what to expect. For example, Ken couldn't be there the day Ben originally wanted to deliver Tex, due to his daughter's wedding, so Ben stayed an extra day and night at a friend's farm and he told me that right away, and he explained exactly where they were and where Tex would be including the the condition of the barn with paddock. If I were shipping any horse anywhere again Ben Stout of SSC Transport LLC is who I would use every time. I'm just amazed and grateful for the great job he did. The best ever! Face book page:  https://www.facebook...254333798082491 

Julie
Facebook: WindCzar Arabians
Click Here to Email Me

Willing to sale any of our horses
Stallion: Galaxy I Kuhaylan Ajuz in Strain (RA Jahim [Nabiel x Masarra] x Etnasha [*Sultann x Yathreb])Tail-female Nazeera
Mares:
NightWind Serenade wz Pure in Strain Kuhaylan Ajuz (Galaxy I [See Above] x Antaras BintRabha [*Sultann x *Lancers Rabha (x Kayed)])
LL Mystique (Sultann El Saud [*Sultann x *Lancers Nora (x Kayed)] x Chal-Petra [Ferseyn, Gazi, & 3 crosses to *Mirage])

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users