2 replies to this topic

#1 Romar Arabians

Romar Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 04:44 PM

REA El Kaream has been sold to Kuwait. As soon as I got the news I called David Myers and told him I didn't know whether to curse him or congratulate him. It is always distressing to me to see exceptional horses leave the US, and I know this was a difficult decision for David. He really does love this horse, but he told me he actually sat down and made a list of reasons to sell or not to sell. The one that stuck with me was that he was just breeding the same group of mares year after year, mostly David's mares and he felt Bait Al Aran, the new owner, would give Kaream the exposure to quality mares that he deserves. I have two Kaream offspring and I will tell you that they are the finest Straight Egyptians I have ever bred. I really wanted another foal out of my Ruminaja Ali daughter, who until recently could claim the title of last SE foal born to Ruminaja Ali, so I am very proud to own (and bred) her. She gave me an incredible bay colt by Kaream in 2012. When David saw him last year he told me he was Kaream's best colt. I understand from David though that there is one in Texas now that is also very nice. I also have what may be the best filly we've ever bred born in 2013. She's out of my True Colours daughter, a maternal half sister to the Ruminaja Ali daughter. Maybe I just got lucky, maybe my mares just nick well with Kaream, but we have lost an incredible resource for furthering the SE Arabian here in America. The good news is, there is frozen semen. I prefer not to go that route but I would prefer to breed a great foal with frozen than a not-as-great a foal otherwise, and I really would like another foal or two, or 3, of the caliber that Kaream has given me so far.

• Bay Mare Farm, M Huprich and MARSHALL NZ like this
RB Anera Ali (Ruminaja Ali x Rosali CAHR) last born SE Ruminaja Ali daughter in foal to REA El Kaream for 2012
RB Ali Makeen (EAI Silvereen x RB Anera Ali) 2009 SE gray colt
RB Kenzanne (Kenz Noor x RB Anera Ali) 2007 SE bay filly
RB Baaraz (Imperial Baarez x Rosali CAHR) 2004 SE bay stallion
RB True Ali (True Colours x Rosali CAHR) 2002 SE stallion
RB Al Shama (True Colours x Rosali CAHR) 2003 SE mare
RB Malika Mareekha (Mohummed Sadden x RB Ali Mareekha(xRuminaja Ali)) 2000 SE mare

#2 Heidi

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 09:52 PM

Congrats To David
  • MARSHALL NZ likes this

BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#3 Aimbri

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:14 PM

I, too, am very happy for David, and hope all the very best for Kaream+ and his new owners.  David did a WONDERFUL job with him, and I'm proud to own a lovely son by Kaream+.  As far as I know, my colt is the only Kaream+ son in Western Canada and I'm very pleased that I was able to purchase him from David.  David was FANTASTIC to work with, going the extra mile to ensure that everything went smoothly with the training, the show and the importation.  I would definitely recommend David  to anyone who's wanting to breed or purchase.  I was extremely pleased.  

• Windfall likes this

Aimbri Arabians
Visit My Website

All horses at Aimbri Arabians are SE and AK, and all mares and stallions are LFS, CA and SCID Tested Clear!

Aimbri El Kaream (REA El Kaream+ x Tal Imdal by Imperial Imdal+) 2013 grey colt LFS, CA and SCID tested Clear.

Tammens Nadira (Tammen x ADH Nadafe by Shukri) 1995 Bay  
Aimbri Ansarah (Aseffa Moniet by Rasmoniet RSI x Zahara Basharah by Ramses Maris) 1996 Bay
MB Faheena (Safeen x AK Bint Fatiha by Moniet El Sharaf) 1997 Ches. 
Aimbri Amira Matrabb (El Matrabb x Dorian Mon Amie by AK Na Moniet) 1998 Ches/Flax 
Aimbri Zaafinah (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Ansarah) 2004 Ches/Flaxen 
Aimbri Amurra (Moon Sheine x MB Faheena) 2005 Ches. SOLD!
Aimbri Fawzia (Moon Sheine x Tammens Nadira) 2005 Ches/Flaxen
Aimbri Zakirah (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Ansarah) 2006 Bay SOLD!
Aimbri Amira Alia (Moon Sheine x MB Faheena) 2006 Ches/Flaxen
Aimbri Bint Bint Matrabb (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb) 2011 Ches.

2 SE/AK Sweepstakes Nominated Chestnut Geldings by El Matrabb  SOLD! $
Aimbri Emir Hilal (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb by El Matrabb) 2007 Ches. $

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users