3 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Pyramid Egyptians

Blue Pyramid Egyptians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:52 PM

"There are more tears shed for answered prayers than for unanswered." (Saint Teressa)

My prayers were answered - got the horses and live in the forest - but I took too long and my body and health are no longer able to live up to the dream. I have to sell my horses so am starting with the best two.

My Nafa'a mare bpe Shah Nafa'a is the best I own (El Norus x bpe Shah Hilala) 09/29/2009.  She produced a beautiful filly this year by JF Amir Ibn Kameera (Last Chance Too x JF Kameerah) 06/23/07, that was one of the best I have ever seen.

Bint Kameesha Amira (Emir Ibn Farazdac x Le Kameesha Amira) 05/18/2008, produced a colt this year by the same stallion. I call him Max (Jassarat Ibn al Nafa'a).  He is very correct and is going to be even prettier than his daddy, if that is possible.  In addition to the Nafa'a blood from both mom and dad, he carries the Falzan blood from dad and the Farazdac blood from mom. 

Both Shahna and Max represent the best of the Nafa'a program. They will hopefully find caring homes that will love them for the great horses they are and value the rare blood that they carry.  I can no longer take care of them all as well as I should be able to so need to get them to someone who can.  I could use the same adjectives you always see in horse-for-sale ads, but these horses really are special and precious.

There are pictures on my Blue Pyramid Egyptians web site and an explanation of the rare Nafa'a bloodline.  Please make an offer.

#2 Lysette

Lysette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:01 PM

Very lovely and I am so sorry that you are having to sell.  Best wishes for the perfect homes!

Home of FDA Nile Bluemoon (Akid Kasim X *Nafaa)

#3 hansi

hansi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,786 posts
  • Interests:straight egyptian arabian horse breeder since 1967.
    researcher, author of 24 book puplications on arabian horses, the straight egyptian index and others,
    quarantine staton and manager okayed by florida depeartment of agriculture.

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:57 PM

Dear Samantha

I fully understand. Personally I like to say to anybody, who want to breed for an athletic horse, sportshorse, go for these bloodlines.

Their pedigrees include SerenityBintNoha (1960) herself a winning jumper in Egypt. producing Serenity Osiris a top athlete and producer of such.

This entire bloodline is comparable to "Mashhour" breeding consistently top horses, able to compete against the best in the world.

therefore, go for it. If I were much younger, I buy them. .

Hansi

Hansi-Heck Melnyk
Serenity Arabian farms, Florida, USA

Posted Image

#4 hansi

hansi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,786 posts
  • Interests:straight egyptian arabian horse breeder since 1967.
    researcher, author of 24 book puplications on arabian horses, the straight egyptian index and others,
    quarantine staton and manager okayed by florida depeartment of agriculture.

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:04 PM

Also your horse Lysette has a super pedigree, I can drewel over. I PRAY THAT PEOPLE WATCH OUT FOR THESE HORSES and aquire top stock. Now is the time. And those oldtimers knew what they were doing.

Hansi

Hansi-Heck Melnyk
Serenity Arabian farms, Florida, USA

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users