• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • Interests:Egyptian & Fadjur bloodlines, pedigree research, dressage, trail riding, Horse Council, 4-H, horses in education, halter and performance

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:52 PM

Educational and fun. Nothing is for sale. Las Vegas Egyptian Arabian Association booth and horse materials for viewing and learning.

Presenting 2 granddaughters of 1971 US National Champion Ansata Ibn Sudan;daughters of multi-discipline, halter/performance/ambassador-to-the-public Macho REA(with 3 lines to the Fabulous Fadjur). Macho REA was on Fox TV The Pet Department in 1995, and featured as Horse of a Lifetime in Arabian Magazine June 2008, and on pages 50-51 of The Pyramid Society Membership Directory.

See, touch, take pictures, and experience----how Egyptian Arabians are unique, and how these bloodlines can contribute to great disposition, athletic ability, longevity, and pride from their pedigrees and ancestors. How a horse can become your lifetime friend and connection from the present into the past.

You are welcome to attend. With warmest regards,

Marilee Mott
Kayem Korrals Classic Egyptian Arabians
5851 West Washburn Road
Las Vegas, Nevada

I am a teacher, and today showed the kids the movie part of the boy feeding The Black, becoming his friend, playing in the sand with him, riding him in the water and on the beach. That movie (The Black Stallion) still vividly captures the wonderful relationship between person and horse.

#2 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • Interests:Egyptian & Fadjur bloodlines, pedigree research, dressage, trail riding, Horse Council, 4-H, horses in education, halter and performance

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:57 PM

Saturday, October 17, 1 pm to dark.

#3 AA Wish

AA Wish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • Interests:Arabians, piano, my family and ancient religious texts......

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:59 PM

sounds like fun.

Julee

"The only foundation of a free Constitution is pure Virtue, and if this cannot be inspried unto our People in a greater Measure, than they have it now, they may change their Rulers and the forms of Government, but they will not obtain a lasting liberty." John Adams

#4 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:47 PM

I wrote a follow-up over on arabianbreeders.net, forum---Arabian Horse Cafe, same title/topic, but do not have time to copy/type it over here, during my lunch break, unless someone here could do that for me. The horses were very awesome, and I am so glad I did it, even with the uncertain weather.
  • cauley likes this

#5 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 08:30 PM

Here's hoping everyone can spend time with their horsey friends and show them how much they love them. Have a great holiday. I love reading about and seeing everyone's horses. Great weather here today, and my baby girl (29) is out in the big arena waiting for me to come home and give her some carrots and a big hug. If not for our horses, I would be a far "less" person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users