29 replies to this topic

#1 Lil Buddha

Lil Buddha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:26 PM

My name is Ralph Suarez. I am a long-time member of straightegyptians.com. I have been posting on the website from the very beginning, in 1998 and still posting there today. I think it is wonderful to have an additional site to express our Egyptian Arabian Horse love!

I own two Egyptian Arabian Horse mares:

Ms Rose (Inshalla Imhotep x Rose of Masada) she is the white horse
Princeton Maarena (Serr Maariner x Princeton Gamila) she is the chestnut horse

I also publish a blog, For the love of a horse...

It is very nice to be here. :PerspectMA19366318-0001: And I love this smilie!

Attached Files

#2 Birnerhof-Araber

Birnerhof-Araber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:39 PM

:PerspectMA19366318-0001: Ralph

Welcome

Brigitte

#3 ashabarab

ashabarab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:05 PM

hallo ralph

welcome to a home from home!

ash

#4 sdlarabians

sdlarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:08 PM

Welcome
Alison

Shear D-Lite Arabians
Breedres of PERFORMANCE Straight Egyptians
http://sheardlitearabians.com/

Standing at stud: El Rashiid MA (El Majiid x Maar-Riana [*El Mareekh])

"El Rashiid MA is bred generations deep to sire beautiful athletes" ~ Arlene Magid

#5 Juniper

Juniper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:32 PM

:PerspectMA19366318-0001:

#6 Heidi

Heidi

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

Howdy Ralph!

BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#7 BlueBellBabe

BlueBellBabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses, half Arabians (anglo-arabians), crafts and reading.

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:00 AM

Hi, Ralph, and welcome.

I have your blog in my RSS feed.

cheers
Karen
Cheers
Karen
"Supplier of fine equines to the Apocalypse".

#8 NAF

NAF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:25 AM

Hey, Ralph! So glad to see you here. I have missed your opinions , comments, and information drawn from your experiences. I got excused from the other "forum" and was saved by this new one and am graudually seeing everyone come here. I did not for a while know you were the lil buddha. :lol2: Jan

#9 Lil Buddha

Lil Buddha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:00 AM

Hey, Ralph! So glad to see you here. I have missed your opinions , comments, and information drawn from your experiences. I got excused from the other "forum" and was saved by this new one and am graudually seeing everyone come here. I did not for a while know you were the lil buddha. :lol2: Jan

Yup, I am the Lil Buddha... :) Thanks for the welcome. It's good to read your posts again. Also, if I can use this opportunity to express my thanks to Karen, Heidi, Christine, Alsion, Ashley and Brigitte. Here's a picture of one of the cutest colts I have seen in a long time. His sire is an El Halimaar son and his mother is a Maar-Ree mare.

Attached Files

#10 DJ Sheldon

DJ Sheldon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:29 AM

Yup, I am the Lil Buddha... :lol2: Thanks for the welcome. It's good to read your posts again. Also, if I can use this opportunity to express my thanks to Karen, Heidi, Christine, Alsion, Ashley and Brigitte. Here's a picture of one of the cutest colts I have seen in a long time. His sire is an El Halimaar son and his mother is a Maar-Ree mare.

Awwww!!!

Ralph,

I didn't realize you still had MS Rose. I knew you were trying to place her quite a while ago, and I just assumed that you had. And congratulations on owning Princeton Maarena. You know I love that breeding!

DJ

#11 Lil Buddha

Lil Buddha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:41 AM

Awwww!!!

Ralph,

I didn't realize you still had MS Rose. I knew you were trying to place her quite a while ago, and I just assumed that you had. And congratulations on owning Princeton Maarena. You know I love that breeding!

DJ

Thanks DJ. Those were very dark times. I lost my job in 2006 and it was very scary. I ran out of gas and I panicked. As accomplished as Rosie is, I mean, there is not much that she has not tried and she is a very easy mare to work with, no one was interested. Which turned out to be a very good thing. With a little bit of sacrifices, I was able to hang onto my horse. Thank God, who made it possible. He knew that life for me would be extremely difficult without my Rose to light my way. She will be 21 next month. She is even more beautiful than the day I got her, 15 years ago.

Maarena is with Marilyn Lang right now and she will be coming home after she foals. I can't wait to see her again.

#12 DJ Sheldon

DJ Sheldon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:46 AM

Ralph,

I'm glad you were able to keep Rose, and that you have added another member to your horse family. See, it is hard to have just one!

DJ

#13 Lil Buddha

Lil Buddha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:56 AM

Ralph,

I'm glad you were able to keep Rose, and that you have added another member to your horse family. See, it is hard to have just one!

DJ

Yup, just like Lays Potato Chips, you can't just have one. :lol2: I really like your stallion, Prince Rex. Would love to meet him. His mom was such a beautiful mare, inside and out.

#14 DJ Sheldon

DJ Sheldon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:01 AM

I really like your stallion, Prince Rex. Would love to meet him. His mom was such a beautiful mare, inside and out.

Well come on up and see him then. He likes visitors.

#15 Juniper

Juniper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:20 AM

Thanks DJ. Those were very dark times. I lost my job in 2006 and it was very scary. I ran out of gas and I panicked. As accomplished as Rosie is, I mean, there is not much that she has not tried and she is a very easy mare to work with, no one was interested. Which turned out to be a very good thing. With a little bit of sacrifices, I was able to hang onto my horse. Thank God, who made it possible. He knew that life for me would be extremely difficult without my Rose to light my way. She will be 21 next month. She is even more beautiful than the day I got her, 15 years ago.

Maarena is with Marilyn Lang right now and she will be coming home after she foals. I can't wait to see her again.

Hey Ralph

Is she in foal yet? I love that mare.

Christine

#16 Lil Buddha

Lil Buddha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:27 AM

not yet

#17 Demelza

Demelza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:01 AM

sooo, are ya gonna tell us the story behind "Lil Buddha?" :68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn:

PS I'm sending Maarena lots of "get in foal" vibes :bigemo_harabe_net-03:

#18 Nasheeta

Nasheeta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:www.wolffphotography.nl, war crimes, Desert bred Arabians, Sheykh Obeyd and Babson Arabians.

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:04 AM

Hi Ralph!

Beautiful mares, love them!

Brigitte

Nasheeta Arabians

home of
Abu Dhabi (Djinn x Pax), Manara Samira r.i.p. (Masada Massoud x Matara Saafana), Zabira Atya (Ebony Rumaadi x Bach Raisa),
Fadra (Neapolitano XXIX-22 x Maestoso XLVI-3), a), Kuhaylat Imzaa (Antar el Elamal x Impress CS), Shennah BLA (Renoir MBI x Suraha KSI)

Proud owner of miniature mare NOVA stables Carissa (Falabella)

Have a look at www.nasheeta.com

and home of

The Samira Foundation, a sacntuary for old, formerly abandonned and abused arabian mares. Currently offering a home to Ber Parabola, Razade des Belles, Sarafeh, Aronda Star r.i.p. , Prinses Dalmea r.i.p., Dizzy Devil, Impress CS and Flaxman's Ophelia. Donations most welcome!

www.facebook.com/stichtingsamira

co-author (with Ms Saskia Klaassen) of "Impressions" a manual to arabian bloodlines in The Netherlands

#19 Aimbri

Aimbri

Jeannette

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:54 AM

Hey there, Hombre! SOOOO nice to see you again! So sad, though, to read of your job loss from 2006. (Had one myself back then . . . . so I understand!) Glad to hear that it all worked out, that you have your lovely Rose beside you, and a NEW member to your horse family, as well!

And . . . I, too, am waiting with bated breath for the "Lil Buddha story".

Jeannette
Aimbri Arabians
Visit My Website

All horses at Aimbri Arabians are SE and AK, and all mares and stallions are LFS, CA and SCID Tested Clear!
Colt:

Aimbri El Kaream (REA El Kaream+ x Tal Imdal by Imperial Imdal+) 2013 grey colt LFS, CA and SCID tested Clear.

Mares:

Tammens Nadira (Tammen x ADH Nadafe by Shukri) 1995 Bay  
Aimbri Ansarah (Aseffa Moniet by Rasmoniet RSI x Zahara Basharah by Ramses Maris) 1996 Bay
MB Faheena (Safeen x AK Bint Fatiha by Moniet El Sharaf) 1997 Ches. 
Aimbri Amira Matrabb (El Matrabb x Dorian Mon Amie by AK Na Moniet) 1998 Ches/Flax 
Aimbri Zaafinah (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Ansarah) 2004 Ches/Flaxen 
Aimbri Amurra (Moon Sheine x MB Faheena) 2005 Ches. SOLD!
Aimbri Fawzia (Moon Sheine x Tammens Nadira) 2005 Ches/Flaxen
Aimbri Zakirah (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Ansarah) 2006 Bay SOLD!
Aimbri Amira Alia (Moon Sheine x MB Faheena) 2006 Ches/Flaxen
Aimbri Bint Bint Matrabb (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb) 2011 Ches.

2 SE/AK Sweepstakes Nominated Chestnut Geldings by El Matrabb  SOLD! $
Aimbri Emir Hilal (Moon Sheine x Aimbri Amira Matrabb by El Matrabb) 2007 Ches. $

#20 Tricia

Tricia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses top the list along with my dogs and activities geared to them. I love making halters and presentation sets - started out by making one for a foal and after a lot of encouragement from people who saw the set started making them - now it is a passion! I also enjoy swimming, reading, traveling and good conversation with friends and strangers alike!

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:40 PM

I have heard some good comments about you, but didn't know who you were - I am looking forward to getting to know you! Anybody who has Roy Rogers and Trigger in his avatar is definitely OK with me!!! I got to go up on stage with him at the Wisconsin State Fair a lifetime ago (I'm thinking over 50 years!!) and he was my hero then and still is today.

\WELCOME!

Tricia

Arabian Whimzy on my facebook page - http://www.facebook....89&l=a3600d83fd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users