• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 TheAliShamin

TheAliShamin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

Sooooooooooooooooo...this is an Egyptian forum? I think it is only appropriate we discuss these beautiful creatures!

What is your favorite egyptian line and why?

Posted Image

#2 Desert Tag Arabians

Desert Tag Arabians

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Small breeders of Straight Egyptian/Al Khamsa Arabians. Standing the El Halimaar son Latif El Halimaar and his son EA Asaalah. Breeding program centers around El Halimaar and Prince Ibn Shaikh lines combined with Ramses Fayek lines. Occasional horses offered for sale.

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:01 AM

Mine is RDM Maar Hala, primarily through her sons El Halimaar and Prince Ibn Shaikh...and then Ramses Fayek...and many of the products of the Pritzlaff and Babson breeding....of course, there's the incomparable Ansata Ibn Halima :wub:

Which is why I own an El Halimaar (Ansata Ibn Halima x RDM Maar Hala) grandson whose dam is a Rasmoniet RSI daughter out of a Rasheek daughter...I own two mares who are closely related to Prince Ibn Shaikh (one grandddaughter through the sire line) and intensely linebred to Ramses Fayek on the dam lines. And my newest mare, a FA Daalim (Daaldan x Bint Fa Dena [x Ansata Ibn Halima] whose sire is out of an Ansata Ibn Halima daughter and whose dam is an Ansata Ibn Halima daughter.

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway...." John Wayne

Desert TAG Arabians
Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians
Standing the Stallions Latif El Halimaar & EA Asaalah

Our Herd:
Latif El Halimaar (El Halimaar x Jamala Zaafinah)
EA Asaalah (Latif El Halimaar x Meadow Merata [x Rasmoniet RSI])
Taza Cindy (Shaikh Farida x Ramses Georgina)--
FOR SALE
AVA Amira el Sakr (SA Shaikh al Sakr x Bint Ishtar)
AVA Chelsea Rose (SA Shaikh al Sakr x Bint Ishtar)

Lezah Fasaalah (EA Asaalah x Azalea Farasha)

Visit Our Website! Desert TAG Arabians

Posted Image

#3 ponygirl

ponygirl

SLC CAMELOT FARMS advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • Interests:My interest mainly focus on my children and horses. Single mom of three grown children. I discovered my first arabian in 92 and have been hooked since. I have spent my life with many breeds and Arabians are the best. Their beauty never ceases to take my breath away

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:04 AM

I would have to say The Minstril and Simeon Shai lines, not only are the beautiful but are versitile enough to express their great beauty in halter but also very accomplished under saddle. Cross the lines on one another and the results are well worth the effort ! JMO
SLC Camelot Farms
Sherry

#4 Desert Tag Arabians

Desert Tag Arabians

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Small breeders of Straight Egyptian/Al Khamsa Arabians. Standing the El Halimaar son Latif El Halimaar and his son EA Asaalah. Breeding program centers around El Halimaar and Prince Ibn Shaikh lines combined with Ramses Fayek lines. Occasional horses offered for sale.

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:42 AM

I noticed I didn't say why I choose the horses I did....RDM Maar Hala--well, what can I say? The GRAND MATRIARCH, the ultimate mare...okay, she was a fabulous mare and a proven producer over and over and over. El Halimaar...I never had the chance to meet him in person, but from all accounts he was a clever, mischevious, crowd-winning, heart-breaking star that stole the hearts of those who knew him. And he stamped his foals with the "Halimaar" eyes, great bodies, that wonderful flagged tail, and his same winning personality.

The Pritzlaff horses offered the athletisim and great bodies...good solid breeding....

Prince Ibn Shaikh lines I have discovered through the mares I now own, and looking back to the lines that follow....a prepotent sire that offered tremendous type, huge eyes, and elegance in the body and movement.

Ramses Fayek--IMO, a stallion worthy of much more praise and attention than he's received. I like this line because of what I have seen over and over again from horses I have owned with this breeding. This is one of few horses I feel comfortable seeing intensely linebred in a pedigree, crosses well with many different lines, and offers sensible, trainable dispositions, GREAT bodies--from my experience, big solid bodies with good legs and feet, deep hips, wide chests....

And Ansata Ibn Halima, found in the majority of pedigrees, a founding sire of the world of Egyptian Arabians today, and influential whether it be close up or further back in the pedigree.

Desert TAG Arabians

Our Herd:
FOR SALE

Posted Image

#5 ShannonC

ShannonC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Interests:A right I'll tell. I am a single mom of a 28 old daughter Shanda with cerebral palsy who is my blessing from God and keeps me sain. We love our Arabians we work, play and breath Arabians. When we not with our horses we like to travel around and see new things and meet new people. Oh and we love to go to concerts of all types of music!!!

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:50 AM

Have to say that my all time favorite is Ramses Fayek and I trying my best to keep his bloodline in our breeding program. Fayek had most beautiful eyes that passed on, disposition and he was a good racehorse and one of the most conformationally correct Arabian stallions I have seen Ramses Fayek was known for producing offspring out of mares of a variety of bloodlines that became elite broodmares.

Also the blood lines of * Simeon Shai his charisma and that ethereal quality that goes with some Arabians and his foals, great grand foals are born ready to ride.

Then I love El Hadiyyah, he has champion get around the world. He is one of the last living sons of Ansata Ibn Halima and out of a daughter of National Champion Stallion, Ansata Ibn Sudan. With Ansata in your breeding program somewhere you can't go wrong.

And lets not forget The Desperado leading living sire of Straight Egyptian Arabians in the world and sire of OUR stallion Amir Amante.

Another hard to find today is Moniet El Sharaf (Ibn Moniet El Nefous x Bint Bint Moniet), the "Ten-Million-Dollar-Horse" another stallion who produce some of the best broodmares. I am so glad we have a granddtr. of his.

Now guys I will like to start another topic/thread on the Dam Lines we use in our breeding programs. Will do that tomorrow going to bed now.
Shannon

#6 marketing

marketing

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:47 PM

I love the temperament on the babson horses.
SAHARA CYPRYSS 1995 Chestnut mare
BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare
SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare
NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL
SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion
NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare
ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare
MALIK AL AASIF 2007 Grey Colt
SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse
<!--sizeo:4--><!--/sizeo-->
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><!--/coloro-->Heidi<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc-->
Triple H farm

#7 Juniper

Juniper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:14 PM

Mine is RDM Maar Hala, primarily through her sons El Halimaar and Prince Ibn Shaikh...and then Ramses Fayek...and many of the products of the Pritzlaff and Babson breeding....of course, there's the incomparable Ansata Ibn Halima :wub:

Which is why I own an El Halimaar (Ansata Ibn Halima x RDM Maar Hala) grandson whose dam is a Rasmoniet RSI daughter out of a Rasheek daughter...I own two mares who are closely related to Prince Ibn Shaikh (one grandddaughter through the sire line) and intensely linebred to Ramses Fayek on the dam lines. And my newest mare, a FA Daalim (Daaldan x Bint Fa Dena [x Ansata Ibn Halima] whose sire is out of an Ansata Ibn Halima daughter and whose dam is an Ansata Ibn Halima daughter.

Hey Angela,

Check out this for Maar Hala descendants (high speed). I am a big fan. I LOVE Haliluyah MH.

Christine

#8 cauley

cauley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:17 PM

Great discussion,my favorite sire lines would be Nazeer/Sameh with lots of Shahloul,like the size smooth bodies and pretty faces and their very athletic. mare lines Maar-Ree,Farida and Moniet El Nefous throught her daughters Mouna and Manaya,pretty eyes and feminine elegance seem to go with these.Both fillies pictured have this mix close up in their pedigrees.

Attached Files

Sue www.hopefarmarabians.com

#9 Juniper

Juniper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:19 PM

Have to say that my all time favorite is Ramses Fayek and I trying my best to keep his bloodline in our breeding program. Fayek had most beautiful eyes that passed on, disposition and he was a good racehorse and one of the most conformationally correct Arabian stallions I have seen Ramses Fayek was known for producing offspring out of mares of a variety of bloodlines that became elite broodmares.

Also the blood lines of * Simeon Shai his charisma and that ethereal quality that goes with some Arabians and his foals, great grand foals are born ready to ride.

Then I love El Hadiyyah, he has champion get around the world. He is one of the last living sons of Ansata Ibn Halima and out of a daughter of National Champion Stallion, Ansata Ibn Sudan. With Ansata in your breeding program somewhere you can't go wrong.

And lets not forget The Desperado leading living sire of Straight Egyptian Arabians in the world and sire of OUR stallion Amir Amante.

Another hard to find today is Moniet El Sharaf (Ibn Moniet El Nefous x Bint Bint Moniet), the "Ten-Million-Dollar-Horse" another stallion who produce some of the best broodmares. I am so glad we have a granddtr. of his.

Now guys I will like to start another topic/thread on the Dam Lines we use in our breeding programs. Will do that tomorrow going to bed now.
Shannon

Ponygirl and Shannon

check this one for Simeon Shai (click link on top).

I am quite interested to learn more about Ramses Fayek as he is in my mare and I don't know much about him.
Any other pictures?

Love the Babsons too, here arequite a few. The more I see specimens, the more I discover new body types. Disposition IS great too.

Christine

#10 Juniper

Juniper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:21 PM

Great discussion,my favorite sire lines would be Nazeer/Sameh with lots of Shahloul,like the size smooth bodies and pretty faces and their very athletic. mare lines Maar-Ree,Farida and Moniet El Nefous throught her daughters Mouna and Manaya,pretty eyes and feminine elegance seem to go with these.Both fillies pictured have this mix close up in their pedigrees.

Nice Sue!

I am not familiar with Manaya, can you post pictures and your experience?

Christine

#11 Desert Tag Arabians

Desert Tag Arabians

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:23 PM

I love the temperament on the babson horses.

Very true Heidi! ;)

Desert TAG Arabians

Our Herd:
FOR SALE

Posted Image

#12 Desert Tag Arabians

Desert Tag Arabians

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:31 PM

Hey Angela,

Check out this for Maar Hala descendants (high speed). I am a big fan. I LOVE Haliluyah MH.

Christine

Beautiful photos of a beautiful stallion :wub: Thank you for sharing this link of your gorgeous photos! I hope someday I can see Haliluyah MH in person, as well as Jabbar El Halimaar. Jody Cruz is a great breeder, and also seems like a genuinely nice person :).

Angela

Desert TAG Arabians

Our Herd:
FOR SALE

Posted Image

#13 Juniper

Juniper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:38 PM

Beautiful photos of a beautiful stallion :wub: Thank you for sharing this link of your gorgeous photos! I hope someday I can see Haliluyah MH in person, as well as Jabbar El Halimaar. Jody Cruz is a great breeder, and also seems like a genuinely nice person :).

Angela

Hi Angela,

He seems to have a dynamite foal crop coming by Imperial Al Kamar. It is only the begining but so far, it seems to be a real nick!

Christine

#14 Barbara Gindick

Barbara Gindick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Ethnic music and ethnic dance and ethnic folk crafts and HORSES HORSES AND MORE HORSES.<br /><br />

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:56 PM

Something about the Ansata horses that catches my eye...and my heart!

#15 ponygirl

ponygirl

SLC CAMELOT FARMS advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • Interests:My interest mainly focus on my children and horses. Single mom of three grown children. I discovered my first arabian in 92 and have been hooked since. I have spent my life with many breeds and Arabians are the best. Their beauty never ceases to take my breath away

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:07 AM

Thanks Juniper great link
SLC Camelot Farms
Sherry

#16 cauley

cauley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:51 AM

Hi Christine,I never saw Manaya she had been exported from Egypt to England in 1980 so wasent there the first time I visited the E A O.I know a little bit about her she was a full sister to Soufian (Alaa El Din + Moniet El Nefous) she produced 6 foals in Egypt 5 fillies one son 2 of her daughters were imported to the US Makarem by Ibn Hamama and Andeera by Waseem and both bred on adding another female source for Moniet El Nefous,the other two are Bint Moniet El Nefous and Mouna.I`ll try to find some old photos of her.
Sue www.hopefarmarabians.com

#17 Miranda

Miranda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:Horses and art

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:41 AM

I would have to say I have liked almost everything I have seem from the Imperial lines....just there overall look that keeps repeating in my opinion.
Miranda Brown
Miranda's Equine Art etc.
May God Bless

#18 SE Legacy

SE Legacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:SE Legacy Boodstock breeds, shows and promotes Straight Egyptian Arabian horses with a an emphasis on perpectuating the bloodlines of Imperial Egyptian Stud. We stand the 2012 EE Unanimous Class Champion, Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) and always welcome visitors.

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:07 AM

I would have to say I have liked almost everything I have seem from the Imperial lines....just there overall look that keeps repeating in my opinion.

I love the Imperial lines -- due to both consistently producing wonderful foals and their awesome temperments. They are kind and gentle, but turn it on when they need to. I wish I had a couple of Imperial bred mares in my band, but I am able to "add in" the Imperial lines with my new colt, who is a blend of Imperial, Ansata and Glennloch! Loving the type + athleticism in that pedigree!

SE Legacy Bloodstock

Straight Egyptian Stallions at Stud:

Amer Shahed (Imperial Shehaab x Imperial Kameesha (Imperial Al Kamar) - 2009, SE, AK Grey Stallion
Ibn Glorieta Gazaal (Alfano Mystall (Imperial Imdal) x Glorieta Gabriela) 2009 SE, AK Grey Stallion

Straight Egyptian Bloodstock Sales:

Please visit our web site www.selegacy.com for an updated sales list.

#19 Roze

Roze

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:10 AM

I really like the Ansata lines and many of them crossed over into the Imperial lines.

Roze Arabians Ltd.
Straight Egyptians, Straight Performance

Amer Azhaar
(Laheeb Al Nasser x Dorian Binthadidi)
2011 Straight Egyptian Stallion

Nile Roze+
(Ansata Nile Bay x LM Bint Fakher)
2001 Straight Egyptian Mare

Aroze to Nobility
(Aspecial Ali x Noble Karama)
2005 Straight Egyptian Gelding

Escapade SHF
(Scapa x The Aurora)
2009 Straight Egyptian Gelding

Mehdi Amir RZ
(Masada Mazal x Nile Roze+)
2013 Straight Egyptian Colt

http://www.rozearabians.com

#20 Juniper

Juniper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 02:29 AM

Hi Christine,I never saw Manaya she had been exported from Egypt to England in 1980 so wasent there the first time I visited the E A O.I know a little bit about her she was a full sister to Soufian (Alaa El Din + Moniet El Nefous) she produced 6 foals in Egypt 5 fillies one son 2 of her daughters were imported to the US Makarem by Ibn Hamama and Andeera by Waseem and both bred on adding another female source for Moniet El Nefous,the other two are Bint Moniet El Nefous and Mouna.I`ll try to find some old photos of her.

Hi Sue,

Thank you. I am looking forward to see old pictures.
I am sad I only know most of the Gleannloch from that video tape and a few descendants, What a farm!

On another subject,

Do you have an idea where the "butt high" comes from in WWA Asil Bahar?
She is a great ride, went in the mountain for 4 hours yesterday. Very steep, sandy washes and rocky ridges. She is not fit but there was not any swellings in her tendons. They truly are like iron. I am amazed.

Christine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users